Seoul Zoo Trip (Part 1)

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

IMG_3654.JPG

We took like train-like vehicle from the car park to the zoo as it was a long walk. “Leeteuk oppa, kaja!” I excitedly said to him. Instead of getting on the vehicle with me, he shoved me towards Donghae. I end up bumping my back onto Donghae and his first reaction was to reach his arm and put it on my shoulder to keep me from falling. I turned behind and up to look at him, wanted to apologise but instead the words that came out when I saw his face at such a close proximity was “op..oppa..”, I was stuttering. “You’re always so clumsy, now let’s go” he said without questioning me or making me feel uncomfortable. I noticed he kept his arm around me as he lead me towards the seat of the vehicle. As we were seated, I turned to look at the others and Leeteuk just gave me a wink. Now what is that supposed to indicate?

 

Donghae’s POV

I swear this girl gets excited over every animal we saw. Her face just lights up and she would point excitedly at them. I don’t know if she realizes it or not but she has been linking her arm with mine for the entire time and she was dragging me everywhere as she checks out the animals. I’m really happy, seeing her happy and being able to have her so close gives my heart comfort.

IMG_0123.JPG

“Let’s go on that!” she exclaimed excitedly as she points at the chairlift above us. “Let’s go!!” Eunhyuk added to her excitement as he starts running towards the station. “Oppa we cannot lose to him!” she turned to me and said as she drags me and started running. I wasn’t ready and stumbled a bit by her pull but eventually steadied myself and started running too. We’re now hand in hand. I laughed to myself as I look at her determined face to beat Eunhyuk. She looked so carefree and it’s really nice to see the playful side of her. It reminds me of that night when we played with cards and the nasty mixtures, she was so playful back then too. I noticed we’re picking up speed but we’ve been staying behind Eunhyuk for quite some time and I suddenly had an idea. “Wait, I know how we can beat him! I’ll carry you!” I said to her while running. She turned to me with a surprised look and I must say, she look so adorable. Her eyes round and twinkling, her lips slightly parted. “You will never beat me!” Eunhyuk shouted from the front of us. Her look of surprised was wiped off and she immediately said “oppa let’s do it” and I bend over a little while she gets up on my back.

 

Your POV

“Yah! We’re coming to get you!” Donghae shouted towards Eunhyuk as he gives me a piggy back ride. I had my arms around his shoulders and neck and looked at Donghae’s expression as he charged towards Eunhyuk and he looks so childish at this moment, his playful side is showing. He’s usually nice and calm but seeing his playful side show is really something else. My heart fluttered at that moment.

Eunhae-eunhae-28672656-500-564.jpg

(Some Eunhae action, hehehe)

 

The entire chase Donghae and I couldn’t stop laughing. We finally arrived at the station, beating Eunhyuk. He drops me quickly but gently to the ground and we immediately hugged each other, exclaiming “we won!!”  as Eunhyuk arrives just a few seconds later than us. We finally broke the hug and looked at each other as we pant from the exhaustion of the running. We both smiled at each other and said at almost the same time : “that was fun” and immediately laughed after that. “Guys, I’m here you know” Eunhyuk said, putting a hurt expression on his face. “Sorry oppa, I guess we won this time” I ruffled his hair. “Don’t worry, there will be a rematch next time, you just wait” he lowered his gaze at me. “Well now we’re here, but we have to wait for the rest of them, so our run was actually pointless..” Donghae said. “It’s okay, you guys go ahead, I see Sungmin coming already anyway” Eunhyuk said to us at he looks out the road.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

[We’re going on the chairlift first. Just incase you guys arrive at the station and wonder where we’re at] –Donghae.

 I read the message from Leeteuk’s phone as he showed everyone. I really don’t understand her, I thought we had something special. I don’t understand the way she’s acting. I know Donghae has something for her but now I feel like she feels the same too about Donghae. She’s always so happy and bubbly around everyone especially Ryeowook or Sungmin. But with Donghae, I can see a hint of shyness when she’s with him. And it’s making me mad. The moment she released her hand from mine in the van, my mood starts being bad already. I think it just got worse and I don’t feel like continuing this trip anymore. 

Kyuhyun White Suit On Stage

 

A/N: Hope you liked it! Personally love all these parts with Donghae a lot, I really enjoyed writing them. Till the next chapter! :D