Let's take a trip

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

*Knock knock*

“Yes, come in.” I heard a voice that wasn’t Ryeowook and sounded like it was Donghae. Oh damn now I have to enter since I knocked. I wanted to talk to Wook oppa about last night but now I have to keep that talk for later since Donghae is around. “Good morning!” I tried my best to look cheerful as I entered. “Oh you’re here, Hyung and I was just going over the plans we have today. Come here, join us” Ryeowook patted on the empty space beside him on his bed. I slowly walked over and sat down. Donghae and I made eye contact and I quickly looked away. I feel guilty. I don’t know why but I do.

“Okay so Donghae here proposed to go to the zoo today because he said you told him before that the zoo is the one place you would love to visit while you’re here” Ryeowook said.  Donghae actually remembered these little things I said? My heart leaped at that thought, it’s so thoughtful of Donghae. “Oppa you actually remembered” I gave him a small but genuine smile. “Of course I do” he gave me a heartwarming smile and my heart just melted at that moment.

 

tumblr_lu4bpu9nuG1qbtf5qo1_r2_500.jpg

 

“What is it that you wanted to tell me?” Ryeowook asked as we were both rolling up gimbaps for the trip to the zoo later. “How’d you know I wanted to tell you something?” I asked, surprised. “Well missy, I understand you really well and can tell from your expression in the bedroom earlier and I noticed you and Kyuhyun went off after dinner pretty quickly last night. So yeah, tell me” Ryeowook replied. “Well..” I stopped there for a really long time as I find myself not being able to tell him.

Kyuhyun suddenly appeared at in the kitchen as I was thinking of how I should tell Ryewook and immediately I froze in my position. He tilted his head close to my head and whispered “good morning” in the most y, husky voice as he brushed past me in the kitchen. I still remain completely frozen in my position but this time it’s added with blush on my face.

Ryeowook

I’m not sure if these two are aware that I’m actually right here in the kitchen with them, witnessing the whole scene. It’s clear that something definitely happened last night, something major. Honestly it bothers me to see them like this but it bothers me even more as I keep wondering what went down last night as my imagination brings me to scenes I wish I could forget.

Your POV

I quickly ran into the van first, as I was so excited to visit the Seoul Zoo. Moments later Kyuhyun appeared in the van and our eyes met. My thoughts immediately traveled back to last night and I know his did too cos we had the same exact expression on our faces. He went towards me and took a seat beside me. “Hello” he said without looking at me and smiling. “Hel-“ I couldn’t finish my greeting as I was taken by surprise when he put his hand on mine and held my hand. I looked at him then looked away smiling, saying “hello”. Donghae then walked into the van and somehow my first reaction was to immediately remove my hand from Kyuhyun’s. Donghae looked at me and greeted good morning with his ever so cute smile with melts my insides.

 

DonghaeBiased.jpg

(Asdfghjkl why is he so adorable?! TT)

 

The entire ride was pretty awkward cos Kyuhyun and I had nothing to say to each other so it was silent between us the entire time. Ryeowook and Sungmin was the noisiest as they were disturbing Eunhyuk the entire ride and laughing about it. I couldn’t help but laugh a couple of times too but it felt awkward because Kyuhyun creates a gap in between me and the rest of them. After the whole removing of hand incident, Kyuhyun’s face was expressionless for the entire ride.

“We’re here!” Leeteuk exclaimed excitedly while putting his arm around me. “Oppa, you seem to be the maknae right now” and everyone laughs after I said that. “What, it’s not wrong to be excited over coming to the zoo alright! Now let’s begin!” Leeteuk exclaimed while holding our tickets.

 

4.jpg

(First time putting a group picture of suju :D I absolutely love Donghae but his hair doesn't look great here :/ & Hangeng is in this picture! :3)

 

A/N: Sorry for the long disappearance, I couldn't decide how I wanted the story to go so I took some time thinking about it. This is actually like a filler chapter. Don't worry there are more to come in the coming chapters.