Dong Hae's POV

It all started at the Airport..

 

Dong Hae's POV

     She was so silent behind me, so I decided to look behind to check if she was still following me or not. But the sight that greeted me was so angelic, so beautiful. She had let go of her hair and as she spun to the side, she looks like an angel, with her long beautiful hair sweeping across her face. I thought she looked cute before, with all her hair tied up into a bun, but this, this sight I’m looking at, is utmost beautiful. As I looked at her, for around more than 10 seconds, I didn’t realize I was staring. She finally spun back to look in my direction and she saw me staring. Immediately I saw her cheeks turn cherry pink and she just looked down at her boots, just like the first time when we bumped into each other.

 

     I myself felt my cheeks becoming warm as I watch her blush. I quickly turned to face the front and was glad I was wearing shades as it helped to cover my cheeks a little. But I think she didn’t notice I was blushing as she quickly looked down when she blushed.’

 

     I honestly have no idea what I’m doing. I’ve never done this before. I’ve never actually asked a fan, or stranger, to follow me before. I’m assuming she’s a fan because she knows my name. But I was so drawn into her and when she stuttered my name, she looked so cute. I was so glad she didn’t scream, if she did, I think I would’ve treated her as any of my other fans. I would just give her an autograph and maybe take a picture as fan service.

 

      I was glad today when I arrived at the airport no one had recognized me because I finally can walk in an airport like a normal person, without people swarming around me. I wonder if this girl didn’t bump into me, would she have known I was Dong Hae? She probably wouldn’t have known if she didn’t pick up my passport. But earlier when she looked at me, instead of looking into my eyes, she just stared on my lips. I keep wondering why.

 

(A/N: For Dong Hae, I will put "Dong Hae's POV", but if it's YOU, I won't put anything, hope you do not get confused (: )