Kyuhyun

It all started at the Airport..

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’ve no idea why everyone seems to be okay with this girl being around and some of them even like her. I don’t understand how our leader is okay with all of these. What if the manager finds out one day? It was a close call earlier today but how many times are we going to hide her? We surely won’t be so lucky to succeed every time.

 

We’re such a successful kpop group and I hate seeing us jeopardize this just for a young girl. I can clearly see how Donghae has fallen for her and Sungmin and Ryeowook has taken fancy on her. I’m the most observant of the whole group and I’m usually right about all these observations. I’ve no idea what’s gotten into the heads of my hyungs.

 

Looking at her laughing now really ticks me off somehow. This girl just doesn’t give me a good feeling.

 

cho-kyuhyun-seoul-south-korea1152_130016

Our Kyu doesn't look too happy here :/

 

Your POV

I think Kyuhyun was referring to Donghae and Ryeowook being mad if I’m not wrong? But somehow that’s not what that bothers me. What bothers me is that I get this feeling that Kyuhyun doesn’t really like me? Even when I first entered the house, everyone greeted me nicely except him. He just said “yeah, hi” without even looking at me. I didn’t really bother at that point cos I thought that’s just how he is.

 

Like just moments ago I was laughing pretty badly with Ryeowook oppa while watching Running Man and I stopped midway as I noticed Kyuhyun giving me a look with an eyebrow raised as if saying “really? I don’t think it’s funny”. I then thought of something, just to break this tension between Kyuhyun and I, I threw a pillow at his face.

 

Bad, BAD decision. He look so pissed that he immediately got up and shoved the pillow to Ryeowook saying “please take care of your little girl”, he put more emphasize on the word “little girl” and went upstairs. Ryeowook look confused for a moment then he asked “hey get me some soda would you?”. “Yeah Oppa, started treating me like a slave already eh?” I said jokingly, trying to recover from the shock I got from Kyuhyun reacting that way earlier.

 

As I reached the kitchen Leeteuk was sitting by the counter with Siwon. “Oppa, oppa, come here I want to ask you something” I said to Leeteuk. I explained what just  happened then Leeteuk said “ah don’t worry about it, Kyuhyun finds it hard to warm up easily towards strangers” which I nodded in response. “The rest of us will take care of you and I’m sure if Kyu bullies you, Donghae would do something about it” he winked and ruffled my hair. “Wha..” my words trailed off as Leeteuk passes me two cans of soda, “go now, you’re supposed to get this to Wook right?”, I nodded and walked off slowly, trying to digest everything he just said.

 

*** Later at night.. ***

 

“AH here is where the headache comes, sleeping arrangements” said Leeteuk. The issue was everyone is having a pair in each room as there are only ten of them now. So there are 5 rooms, two person in each. The next sentence from Leeteuk written horror all over my face and Kyuhyun’s as well. “I know.. Yesung and Kyu’s room are the only ones with separated single beds while others share a King sized one. So I propose Yesung sleep with Donghae and Eunhyuk”. “Oppa.. I don’t think” “NO!!”, Kyuhyun and I said at the same time. What is Leeteuk trying to do?! I thought he knew that Kyuhyun and I don't get along since I've just told him in the evening.

 

“Actually I think that’s a good idea since Kyu is the youngest, both of them should get along well” Shindong said, not helping the situation at all. Donghae looked like he wanted to say something, so did Ryeowook, but no words were coming out of their mouths.

 

As I entered the room with my luggage, Kyuhyun was on the computer, playing some sort of online game, spotted me and just rolled his eyes. This is going to be a long night, I thought to myself.