Why guys & girls should not share a room

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

The sunshine blinded me for a moment as I opened my eyes. Sunshine, this makes me think of what Wook oppa said to me yesterday. He said he liked me.. I was a little taken aback and I stunned for a moment. Then I realized how silly I am, he was just saying how he liked me as a good friend, after all we do click really well. So I stunned for a moment and decide to shake it off and just smiled at him while placing my hand on his shoulder, replying “me too oppa, me too”. Somehow we went silent after that incident and just quietly went our own ways and head to bed. I’m guessing he must be really tired and weak, after all he did vomit.

“You’re not very attractive in the morning you know” Kyuhyun’s voice suddenly came out of nowhere, interrupting my thoughts of Ryeowook. I hadn’t noticed that I was staring straight into the ceiling, with my mouth opened slightly and morning hair. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I quickly closed my mouth and sit up on the bed but I won’t let Kyuhyun go so easily.

*Whacks with pillow* “Argh, what was that for?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“For calling a girl ugly first thing in the morning and interrupting her thoughts” I glared at him.

“Well, I would be lying if I said you looked like angel with your crazy hair and mouth hanging open, wouldn’t I?” Kyuhyun replied. I just turned away from him with an unsatisfied look.

“And also, who were you thinking about? Cos you seemed really deep into it. Let me guess.. Donghae hyung?” Kyuhyun added, with an unimpressed look.

I began to blush and to prevent him from interrogating me even further I quickly replied “Well, definitely not thinking about you!” and quickly got off the bed, hurrying to the bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

*SLAM* she shuts the bathroom door in a rush. Somehow her respond makes me have weird feelings. Could I be feeling.. hurt? No this isn’t possible, this is the annoying girl who looks so unattractive as she daydreams in the morning we’re talking about. Get a hold of yourself Kyuhyun!

tumblr_ls0i5cnZNo1qk0c5bo1_500.jpg

 

I decide to shake it off by heading down for some breakfast. I already have a bad feeling as I’m reaching the kitchen but I do not smell any food. I arrived at the kitchen and all I see is Siwon, making his coffee. “Ryeowook not up yet huh?” I asked Siwon. “Yeah. I know it’s so sad because we now have to each make our own breakfast” he laughs. Frustrated, I decide to head back up and wait a little while, hoping Ryeowook would wake up soon.

 

Your POV

I heard the door shutting, which indicates Kyuhyun leaving the room. I forgot to grab my shorts as I entered the bathroom for a shower earlier and decided to do a speed run to get it now since Kyuhyun isn’t in the room.

I quickly dashed out in only my towel and suddenly the room door swung open and Kyuhyun oppa appears. “AHHHHHHH!” I shrieked as I crashed into him. We both fell over and he’s now on top of me. He stared intently into my eyes and is not saying a word. Somehow I got lost in his eyes too. He inched closer to my face as he shift his gaze from my eyes to my lips. He was closing in the distance between his lips and mine..

“Hey Kyuhyun yah..” Eunhyuk appeared at the doorway and Kyuhyun immediately turns to look at Eunhyuk while my eyes darted to Eunhyuk, both of us looking shocked. Eunhyuk’s eyes got bigger and bigger as he stared at the scene in front of him. “I… umm… wanted to ask you guys ou-out for br-breakfast.. but I think it’s fine…” Eunhyuk awkwardly rubs the back of his neck looking everywhere else except at Kyuhyun and I.

 

eunhyuk_is_scared__macro_by_tildeathbaby

 

Donghae's POV

“Yah Eunhyuk, did you call them yet?” I called out to Eunhyuk in the hallway as I spotted him standing in front of Kyuhyun’s room. “Wh-what..? Uh they’re kinda busy kissi.. I mean they’re changing! NO! I mean she’s showering and he’s uh.. playing games, yes, yeah” Eunhyuk looked at me with a panicked expression as he slams Kyuhyun’s door shut. “What I mean is, we should call them again when she’s done!” Eunhyuk said to me enthusiastically as I appeared right in front of him. “Okay… if you say so” I told him and he awkwardly walks away. This is so suspicious. I know Eunhyuk very well so I know when he’s trying to hide something. “’I..I’m sorry! You should.. go get dressed! Yeah..” I heard Kyuhyun said from inside the room as I stood right at the outside of the door. My eyes grew bigger and bigger. What in the world were they doing in there?! 

 

d9e96cbdbf3a9c46_4.jpg

 

A/N: A little more naughty on this chapter, haha. But they didn't kiss anyway so that's a relief right? But Donghae thinks they did more than that, WAY more than that, uh oh..