The friendly and charming Lee Teuk

It all started at the Airport..

     When I spun my head to face forward, Dong Hae had quickly removed his arms from my waist, probably thinking it was inappropriate to suddenly hug me. 

 

     I am now looking at Lee Teuk and he was staring back at me, with a confused expression. He then shift his gaze to Dong Hae and back to me. Lee Teuk's expression suddenly changes and he started smiling. He said "hello, nice to meet you. Do you want to sit here?" while looking at me and patting the seat next to him. I smiled nervously back at him, out of excitement and nervousnes and walked slowly towards the seat beside him. 

 

     After i have taken my seat, Dong Hae proceeded to take a seat beside me. So our seating arrangement is now Lee Teuk, me, followed by Dong Hae. I looked down nervously as i do not know how to react in this situation. When I looked back up, i caught Lee Teuk giving Dong Hae a skeptical look while moving his head towards me. I'm guessing Lee Teuk is asking Dong Hae why is this stranger here in our van using face expressions and body movements. Dong Hae then replied by saying something in Korean which I'm assuming something like "explain it to you later".

 

     Lee Teuk suddenly speaks up and asked me "What is your name? How old are you?" while giving one of his infamous smiles, with dimples that could kill. I introduced myself in a very soft tone of voice as i was nervous. Lee Teuk suddenly puts one of his palm on my hair and ruffled my hair and say "You are so cute". Those words of his made me blush so badly that i quickly faced away from him. I totally regret doing so as i forgot Dong Hae was sitting at the other side of me. 

leeteuk.jpg?w=490&h=463

(A/N: Here's Teukkie smiling with his dimple!)

 

Dong Hae's POV

     I wasn't really paying attention to what Lee Teuk was saying to her, as i know he is probably trying to make a conversation and make her feel less awkward. Lee Teuk has always been very nice and charming, even to strangers.

 

     I was just looking at her as Lee Teuk was talking to her and he suddenly ruffles her hair. It's a very normal thing for Lee Teuk to do but i guess she wasn't use to it. Because after Lee Teuk did that, she spun around and faced me with her cheeks all red. I just stunned there and stared at her. I feel nervous because in a way, she has caught me looking at her. 

 

Your POV

     I am now blushing and looking at Dong Hae straight in the eye. My cheeks was already so red and i think it just got redder, if that's possible, due to Dong Hae looking at me. Dong Hae stunned for a moment and suddenly his lips curl up to form a smile. My heart just melted at that very moment, watching Dong Hae, smiling, inches away from my face. 

 

Lee-Dong-Hae9.jpg

(A/N: Aww look how adorable is our Fishy~ :3 )

 

     After that incident, Lee Teuk continues making small talk with me, like asking me where I'm from and what do I like to do. Dong Hae just remained silent and the whole ride, Dong Hae and I avoided eye contact. The van stopped after a 30 minutes ride, which seemed like forever and the driver got down and opened the door. Lee Teuk gestured for me to walk first and saying "ladies first", so I just smiled at him shyly and walked. 

 

     When all the luggages have been unloaded, I just stood and looked at the place in front of me, which seemed like a dorm. My heart is racing, I can't believe I'm right in front of Super Junior's dorm! Suddenly, an arm went around my shoulder and Lee Teuk appeared beside me, saying "let's go!". At that moment, i noticed Dong Hae at the corner of my eyes staring for a moment before following Lee Teuk and I.

 

     I could hear noises as I was reaching the door of the dorm. My heart beat starts going faster as I know I was about to meet the other members of the Super Junior. It's already so unbelievable meeting Dong Hae and Lee Teuk, what more the rest of the members?! As Lee Teuk's hand was reaching for the door knob, Dong Hae's hand cut in and quickly reach for the door knob while smiling at me. Lee Teuk just looked at me and shrugged. I then wonder why did Dong Hae do that..? But the anticipation of meeting the other members override my questions about that matter. Dong Hae turned the door knob, and the door slowly opened...

 

(A/N: Sorry, I know this chapter is quite boring. But bear with me alright? There are more to come! Thanks for reading :D)