Donghae is worried

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

“Oppa, good morning!” I said cheerfully as I saw Donghae in the living room. “Uh yeah, good morning” he glanced at me awkwardly then looks away. Kyuhyun came down after me I didn’t dare to turn back to look at him. After what happened earlier, I don’t think I can ever look at Kyuhyun the same anymore and I don’t think I can face Eunhyuk anymore. I noticed Donghae furrowed his eyebrows as he stares at Kyuhyun coming down the stairs. Why is he like this? Could it be.. “omo..” I accidentally said out loud as I was thinking about how Eunhyuk must have told Donghae. Everyone was in the living room and all their heads snapped towards my direction as I said that. “What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked looking concerned. “NOTHING!” Kyuhyun and I said at the same time which made everything worse. Everyone stared at both of us back to forth with questioning looks on their faces. “Ahh I’m starving, let’s just go out now to have breakfast.” Eunhyuk quickly changed the topic as he felt the atmosphere getting more and more intense.

 

donghae110.jpg?w=490&h=700

 

At the café, Kyuhyun and I somehow grabbed the seat next to each other and we looked at each other awkwardly. “Uh, I’m just gonna go sit at the other side” “Yeah, me too” we both said at almost the same time. Unfortunately I end up beside Eunhyuk and i felt so embarrassed to even look at him. As everyone’s food came one by one, Eunhyuk whispered to me “Incase you were wondering, I didn’t tell Donghae anything, I swear” which I responded by staring at him blankly. “And.. I thought you liked Donghae? It all seemed pretty obvious but maybe I was wrong. Seems like Kyuhyun and you have something..?” he added which I continued to respond by staring blankly as I do not know what to say.

 

Donghae’s POV

I’m dying here. I can see Eunhyuk whispering something to her from across the table and I’m dying to know what. I think there’s something going on between her and Kyuhyun that she’s keeping from me but apparently not from Eunhyuk. Either that or both of them are hiding it together. I turned to look at Kyuhyun and as our eyes connected, he quickly looked at his food, avoiding eye contact with me. Something is definitely going on and it’s making my curiousity increase.

kyuhyun_donghae.jpg

Despite whatever I heard at Kyuhyun’s door, I firmly believe she would never do something like that. She’s not that kind of girl, I just know it. My curiousity is slowly eating me up but I decide I’m gonna wait for her to tell me herself. If there’s nothing to hide why be afraid right? Plus who am I to question her? I’m not her boyfriend.. yeah I’m not.

 

Your POV

After breakfast, we headed to the supermarket to stock up some groceries. “Hey, what’s wrong? Clearly something has happened before you came downstairs earlier.” Leeteuk asked me as we were walking with the trolley. “Nothing oppa.. it’s just.. Kyuhyun and I. Something happened..” I replied. “Hmm? Don’t worry I won’t judge, I’m here to listen to you. I don’t wanna see you so down” he smiled at me. I explained the whole situation at the room earlier, except the fact that we were about to kiss. “Wow..what a morning that must be. So Eunhyuk must’ve thought you guys were doing something as the scene was so scandalous.” Leeteuk said, raising his eyebrows. “Yeah.. that’s what I’m afraid of. And I’m also afraid..” my words trailed off. “Afraid that Eunhyuk would tell Donghae?” Leeteuk helped me finish my sentence. Why do they all know that I’m afraid Donghae would know about this? Is it that obvious that i have a thing for him? All these while I’m the only one who didn’t know everyone knew? Gosh.. “Don’t worry about it, our lips are all sealed” Leeteuk smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

What Leeteuk said is supposed to put me at ease but somehow I’m still restless. We’re now back at the dorm and I’m now in Ryeowook’s room, lying down on his bed and he’s sitting beside me, singing a song for me but my mind is a million miles away. I just can’t help but think that Donghae knows something but i’m afraid to confront him about it. “Yah.. I’ve been singing about 3 songs now but you’re not listening to any of them” Ryeowook stopped and pouted at me. “Something is bothering you, I know it. I just didn’t ask you cos if you wanna tell me, you would” he said then he continued singing.

 

tumblr_mcxpplnqHW1qia3dho1_500.jpg

 

I stared at Ryeowook and felt so calm and grateful that I have him, who would be here for me. “Oppa.. I’m really glad to have you by my side” I smiled genuinely at him. He lay down right beside me, our heads touching and we sang Super Junior KRY’s In My Dream. I sang along to the parts I knew and let Ryeowook sing his solo by himself. “Achimeun neul iruhke….My Love” he turned to look at me as he sang the lyrics “my love”. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. “C’mon don’t leave me hanging, sing along!” Ryeowook said. I spent the entire evening singing songs with Ryeowook on his bed and it kept all my worries away, it felt so good. 

 

ryeowook-friendly-smile.jpg

 

A/N: I know, it seemed like something was gonna happen with Ryeowook but nothing happened. I decided not to move too fast with Wook's character if not their friendship would become awkward and there won't be development for his character. Thanks for all the comments, I do read them incase you're all wondering :D.