The Answer

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

“I need to talk to you!” both Kyuhyun and I said at the same time as I entered our room. “Okay, you first” we both said at the same time again. We both then proceeded to sit on our own beds and face each other. “About the other day..” Kyuhyun started “oppa I..” I continued and we fell into absolute silence. We both looked at our feet and I noticed him biting his lip as I take a peek at him. That looks so adorable, I thought to myself. He caught me peeking at him and just stared at me. “I can’t read you, you’re one complicated girl..” he said as he looked at me. “And.. I don’t know how I feel about you too” his voice gets softer at the end of the sentence. “Maybe..” he got up slowly and walked towards me. As he inched closer I slowly leaned back on the bed and he put both his arms beside my arms, pinning me down. “Oppa.. what..” my voice trailed off and I find myself not being able to say anything. His face moved closer and closer to mine, and finally, our lips met. It felt amazing and I found myself reaction to it, wanting it.

As our lips parted after the kiss, he looked at me and whispered something which I couldn’t hear. “What is it oppa?” I asked him and he repeated but I couldn’t hear it.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

“Hey, wake up, it’s dinner time. Wake up!” I shook her as I’ve been calling her from downstairs and she didn’t come down and I came up to my room only to find her still sleeping. She had fallen asleep earlier after our talk about Kyuhyun. I noticed her furrowing her eyebrows and then looking  relieved as she was sleeping. She must’ve been dreaming, but about what?

“Kyuhyun oppa.. what..?” she barely opened her eyes and looked at me. Okay, so she was dreaming about Kyuhyun. She must’ve been thinking non-stop about it since earlier. She looked relieved earlier, so something good must have happened in the dream?

 

BNTghBuCAAAfxRd.jpg

(One of the selcas he posted on his Twitter :D)

 

“Nope, not Kyuhyun oppa as I’m not trying to kiss you or anything.” I . “Hey!” she hit me as she noticed it was me in front of her. “So, did your dreams give you an answer?” i asked her. “It did, it certainly did” she said that as she stared into space.  “Okay miss heads-in-the-clouds, get down from there and join us for dinner downstairs please.” I said as I bowed in front of her and held my hand out. “Certainly” she put her hand on mine. I won’t lie, my heart skips a beat each time she holds my hand, even if it was just her hands.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

bbmhphxcuaarz3k.jpg

 

We all looked at them as they came down hand-in-hand. Why are they always holding hands? They’re not lovers or anything. It really annoys me. She looked at me the moment she reached down the stairs and it was a look I could not read. I’m usually really good with reading people’s expressions but right now hers is nowhere readable to me.

She sat opposite me at the dinner table and I noticed how slowly she was eating compared to normal. She looked at me as we were eating and just stared at me like she was trying to figure out something. I gave her the skeptical eyebrows and she shifted from my eyes to my lips. Wait.. is there some food on my mouth? How embarrassing. I tried to wipe my mouth but I found nothing there. What is this girl thinking about?! It’s killing me.

After dinner, I noticed her getting up first and walking away from the kitchen. I quickly got up and followed her. She went outside and walked towards a park nearby. I followed behind closely as she walked around the park for about two rounds and finally settled on a bench. I sat down beside her and asked,

“What is it? Tell me.”

“I just.. found an answer to something. But now I keep thinking why is that the answer?” she said.

“So basically you’re questioning the answer?” I asked as I raised one eyebrow.

“I guess you can put it that way. I mean it’s so weird, I tell myself for sure that the answer is no but I found out its yes. So now I’m confused” she continued as she twiddle with a flower she plucked earlier.

“What do you need to prove it to you that the answer is indeed yes? What solid evidence do you need?” I asked.

She stopped twiddling with the flower and slowly turned and looked at me. We stared at each other for what seemed hours. Our face slowly inched closer as she closed her eyes and I closed mine too. Our lips touched and I kissed her. And she kissed back. It’s nothing like I’ve ever felt before in my life. I felt sparks and desire as we kissed. We parted from the kiss and we both just stared at each other for a long time again. She finally spoke and said “that, was what I needed”. She smiled and looked so angelic under the moonlight as she got up and slowly walked back towards the house. I stared at her figure until she was not in my range of sight and stared up at the sky. Wow. What just happened?

 

A/N: This chapter may be pretty shocking to some I suppose. I hope you liked it! Special thanks to ruthazar100 who have been a loyal follower and commenter of this story! Much love to you <3. Also thank you to the rest for reading my story :).

 

super-junior-kyuhyun-creeping-on-donghae

(While searching for Kyuhyun's pictures I found this, HAHAHA)