Super Junior's Leader

It all started at the Airport..

     I suddenly hear some noises around me, which sounded like i was in a moving vehicle. I must've been really tired, because I didn't realize i fell asleep. My eyes opened slowly as i try to take in my surroundings. After a while, i realized i was in a van. Then suddenly everything that happened before came back to me.

 

     I remembered bumping into Dong Hae, following him as he asked me to, and.. and i remembered when Dong Hae stared at me, I can never forget what I felt that time. There were a million butterflies in my stomach and the heat immediately shot up to my face. I really wish I could savour more of the moment when he was staring at me but i could felt myself blushing, really fast and really badly. So I just looked down. After that incident, i just continued following him.

 

     Then I remembered we went to the pick-up area at the airport. We walked to a far end, to avoid any commotion incase someone recognised him, I'm guessing. He gestured me to walk into a van as he opened the door. The driver was busy loading our luggages into the back of the van at that moment. I just looked at him shyly and walked into the van. I've no idea why I walked into the van. Under normal circumstances, I would've never walked into a van of stranger so freely but this is Dong Hae we're talking about. I guess I was too shocked and out of my mind at that moment.

 

     When I stepped into the van, with my body bent slightly forward to avoid hitting the roof of the van, i stopped. I've no idea where am I supposed to sit as i scanned the van. As i was scanning, my body froze when I spotted someone at the right end of the van. He had blonde hair and he was sleeping, with his head down. I was thinking to myself "oh my gosh!! Is this another member of the Super Junior? Should I sit beside him to find out? Or will that be rude? Or will it shock him??" I just froze there while all these thoughts run through my mind. 

 

     Suddenly someone came behind me and bumped into me, causing me to lose my balance. I shrieked a little which startled the blonde guy at the back causing him to move and wake up. The person behind me quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, afraid i was going to fall. I quickly spun around and i saw that it was Dong Hae who is having his arms around me. I just stared at him a little while, feeling shocked and happy at the same time.

 

     When i realized i was begginning to blush, i quickly spun back to face forward. But the image in front of me was just as shocking as Dong Hae having his arms around my waist. What I was looking at was Super Junior's leader, Lee Teuk. 

 

tumblr_lnc088Kvgw1qce924o1_500.png

A/N: I know in this picture he's not blonde and he's not in a van but just showing you a picture of him sleeping ^^