The confirmation.

It all started at the Airport..

3sa40o

 (A/N: Pretty much how he looks like :) )

     As you continued staring at his lips, he continued staring at you, waiting for a response. Then you did something you’re not sure why you did, you moved your hand closer to his face and tried to take off his shades. His hand suddenly flew up in a split second, holding yours, stopping you from taking the shades off. In normal circumstances you would never have done that, as it was absolutely rude to just take off a stranger’s shades which you bumped into and cause his belongings to fall.

 

     But your curiosity totally took over you and you couldn’t believe who was in front of you so you just wanted to get a 100% confirmation to know you’re not going crazy or dreaming. After stopping you, he just gave you a smile, and your heart just melted on the spot, even though you still couldn’t see his eyes.

 

     He then grabbed you by your wrist, and dragged you to one corner of the airport, where there were shops that weren’t open and hardly anyone passes by. He took off his hat, and then his shades. When he took off his shades, you immediately feel like the world is becoming slow motion. When you saw his complete face, with his eyes, your eyes grew wide. You stuttered “d-d-dong-h-h-hae?” in a whisper. He then said “yes, I’m Dong Hae, please shhh”, he put his index finger on your lips.

 

     Honestly, at that moment you wanted to let out a scream, but somehow your voice seems like it’s stuck. So your mouth is just hanging open with no voice coming out of it. He looked at you for a while then he proceeded to put his hat and shades back on and at that moment you thought he was just going to leave you standing there, with your mouth gaping open. After that, he did something that made your heart flutter, he helped you put on his black jacket and you could feel the warmth of his arms despite the cold of the winter.

 

     He then said “kaja” and then chuckles and say “sorry, I mean let’s go”. You’ve watched enough Korean dramas and variety shows to know all the basic Korean words and you knew kaja meant let’s go but all you could focus on is his cute chuckle. You followed a step behind of him as he leads the way. The expression on your face is still the same – shocked, as you walked behind him.

 

4143876252_a95ff56201_o.jpg

 

     You styled up your hair in a high bun because it is a very in style thing currently in Korea, but to your dismay, you suddenly felt your bun loosen and you silently curse as all those times spent on watching “hair buns” videos on YouTube goes to waste. You quickly grabbed on to your loosened hair bun and pulled your hair tie out of your hair. Then you spun your head to the left to let go of your hair and at that very moment, Dong Hae looked back at you.