Do I dislike her or not?

It all started at the Airport..

 

Your POV

After stepping into the room, I noticed the game he playing was quite familiar. So I decided to break the ice by asking “isn’t that World of Warcraft you’re playing?”. He looked at me for a few seconds then he said “what?” as he removed one side of his headphones with an annoyed expression. I just said “nevermind” as I can see he was clearly annoyed by me speaking to him. Actually, he’s annoyed of my presence itself. Of all rooms, why oh why Kyuhyun’s. Why can’t it be Ryeowook or Sungmin maybe? I would love to be with Donghae too but somehow it feels kinda weird, the idea of sleeping in the same bed with him.

 

As I opened my luggage, I realized that I can’t simply display my clothes and what not everywhere. Firstly, I’m a girl, sharing a room with a guy, what more a guy which doesn’t like my presence. Secondly, we don’t even know each other. I have to be extremely organized and careful of where I leave my belongings. *Sigh* sharing room with this kind of guy really requires more work.

 

I entered the bathroom, which is in the room itself. I brushed my teeth and proceeded to wash my face. As I wiped my face with my towel, I turned around only to get a shock as Kyuhyun appeared right in front of my face and I actually bumped right into him. I quickly apologized without looking at him and escape the toilet.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m actually quite surprised when she knew what game I was played because even most of my Hyungs have no idea of that game. Some of them only know because they asked me and I told them. I didn’t want her to know that I’m actually feeling more positive towards her because of her acknowledgement of the game cos I dislike her and I believe I will always dislike her.

 

She doesn’t even know how to close the the toilet door as she’s brushing her teeth and what not, I mean especially as a girl she should know how to do so. I wanted to lecture her on that earlier but she is as clumsy as she is troublesome, she crashed into me. However I did kind of pity her at that moment, as she looked at me with those eyes.. wait what?! Kyuhyun, get a hold of yourself! You do not like this girl, and this won’t change.

 

As I stepped out the bathroom, I see her curled up like a hamster in her – I mean Yesung’s bed. Wait, where’s the blanket? Oh that must’ve taken it with him, didn’t he think of her?  But wait.. why am I concerned about her? Whatever, she’s none of my business.

 

It’s been 30 minutes that I’m on my bed trying to sleep but I can’t, must be because she’s here that I’m so uncomfortable. I turned away from the wall and looked across to her – she’s shivering, I can see it through the nightlight that is illuminating her figure. Well.. like her or not I’m not heartless I should probably give her my blanket since I have many thick jackets.

 

As I grabbed my blanket, ready to get up from my bed.. *click* someone is entering the room. I see Donghae at the door and he walked towards her, covering her with a blanket. As Donghae turned towards my direction, I quickly pretended like I was sleeping, I’ve no idea why I did that. After Donghae left the room, I stared at her figure in the dark as I feel a rush of weird emotions going through me. I didn’t realize how or when, but I fell asleep after that.

 

a875740610.jpg

 

Ah, that was a nice sleep I thought to myself as my eyes are still shut, but I’m awake.  I squinted my eyes as sunlight entered them and got a shock as I fully opened them which made me jump in my bed. Her face was right in front of me. She then proceeded “umm.. oppa.. umm.. can I.. borrow some body wash?” she said it so softly I almost couldn’t hear her.  This girl is just.. wow. What a way to wake up.

 

a.jpg

Hahaha this is so cute!