Welcome to Suju's dorm

It all started at the Airport..

 

     The sight that greeted you as the door is fully open is Eunhyuk laughing madly while rolling on the couch caused by Sungmin launching a tickle attack on his feet. You couldn’t help but burst out laughing at that moment. You then turned to your left and saw Lee Teuk chuckling and you turned to your right and saw Donghae glaring at Sungmin. You then remembered how Donghae is really close to Eunhyuk and is probably jealous or angry that Sungmin is doing that to his Eunhyuk. You find it so cute that you chuckle at Donghae’s action. Donghae then notices you looking at him and chuckling that he quickly stopped glaring and you might be wrong but you saw his cheeks turn a little pink.. “Annyeong!!” greeted Sungmin which startled you a little because he was a little loud.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNmH7sLMM4E_2XNKKWj03

(Found this from Google. Sorry Eunhae fans, haha :p)

 

(http://iheartsuju.iftopic.com/t62-sungmin-facts << Go see the link! Eunhyuk and Sungmin sleeps together and even SHOWER together, hahaha. Don't know if it's real of not :p)

 

donghae-macro.jpg

(Found this as well, funny!! Haha..)

 

     He then noticed you were there and his eyes grew bigger. He gave a look of confusion at Lee Teuk. Lee Teuk then swayed his head towards Donghae. Donghae suddenly look like he’s pressured as they both looked at him, waiting for an answer. Eunhyuk haven’t noticed what was going on as he was lying down on the couch facing the ceiling, recovering from all the laughters from the tickling earlier.

 

     Donghae then dragged you across the living room to another room, which was the kitchen as you looked at the surroundings. You then spotted someone who was very tall and well-built, his back facing towards you. You’re already guessing that is Siwon, seeing by his height and body. Donghae then asked you to sit at the kitchen bar and said “wait here” while giving you a smile. You just nodded your head like a little girl, following his orders.

 

     Donghae then dragged Siwon by the arm and Siwon lost his balance and nearly fell but didn’t, and he just said “mwoya?” to Donghae. Donghae remained silent and just dragged him across the kitchen. Halfway across the kitchen, Siwon spotted you, and you smiled and gave him a small wave and he tilted his head while his eyes grew big as he looked at you. You spotted a mug of coffee and newspaper at the area Siwon was at before Donghae dragged him away. You felt a bit sorry for Siwon because he looked like he was just about to sit down and relax with a newspaper and coffee, instead he was dragged away from his relaxation time because of you.

 

     You were just playing with a cup that is on the bar counter as you hear noises from the other side of the room. You noticed that there seem to be more and more different voices coming from the living room. You decided to hide behind the wall and peek at what is going on at the living room. You felt like you were at dreamland as you saw all the Super Junior members gathered at the living room. Ryeowook, Siwon, Sungmin, Shindong, Yesung, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Lee Teuk and Donghae all gathered in the living room discussing, about you.

 

     Donghae suddenly stood up from a chair he was sitting on and walked towards the kitchen. You quickly tried to run back to the place you were sitting on before but the floor was slippery, so your body lost balance and you were going to fall forward..until Donghae caught your arm, and spun you around with his strong arms. Your face is now inches away from Donghae, and your whole body is wrapped in his arms. You could feel his heartbeat and you could feel yours going faster.

 

     He suddenly took something off your hands, a cup and released you from his arms. At that moment only you realized, you forgot to put down the cup you were playing with earlier. He then said “want some water?” while filling up the cup. He then passed it to you and you took a small sip, not wanting to be rude since he offered. He then took the cup off your hands and took a big gulp. He then went close to your face and gave you a cheeky look while saying “this is my cup, but you can drink from it if you like” and winked then walked away. You just stood there staring in shock as he walked away with the cup, back to the living room.

 

     After around 10 minutes, you could hear the voices lessen. Lee Teuk and Donghae then approached you and brought you out of the kitchen. You stood awkwardly in front of the rest of the members and greeted “hello” and bow down to them. They all replied you by saying “hello!” cheerfully. Then each one of them lined up and shook hands with you while introducing themselves. You couldn’t help it but a big smile is plastered on your face when that was taking place. The sight of them lining up just to introduce themselves were so cute, you thought in your head.

 

     After that, all of them attacked you with all sorts of questions. Like “do you like Korea?”, “what is a girl like you doing here alone?”, “was Donghae nice to you at the airport?”, “Lee Teuk didn’t use his prince charming vibe to sweep you off your feet right?” and so on. You just stood there around all the boys and tried to answer each of their questions.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Everyone stopped asking questions and all looked at the door. Leeteuk then said “omo! I think that’s our manager!”