The End.

That Stupid Bet

Author's P.O.V

Seohyun woke up the next day looking like a mess. She was laying on the floor with her hair frizzed and tear stains on her face. She slowly sat up and leaned against the wall. 

"I hate everything and everyone." Seohyun slowly blinked her eyes closed.

In that moment, all the memories flashed back to her again of Sungyeol. First meeting, first talk, every single thing. She grabbed her hair and began to scream. Her phone began to ring, she just left it. Too much pain to move right now. Her eyes slowly closed again for her to fall asleep.

______

Moments later she woke up again, this time on top of her bed. Did I move? She thought to herself.

"You're finally awake." She was startled hearing a voice talk. She looked to the right to see the one and only, Myungsoo sitting on  a stool.

"Myungsoo-ah. What are you doing here?" She questioned him as a small smile formed on his face.

"Seeing you sad makes me sad too." Myungsoo put his hand on top of hers.

"What makes you think I'm sad, I mean I always scream at myself." Seohyun replied.

"Ailee told me everything." Myungsoo calmly said.

"I don't know what you're talking about I'm fine." Seohyun turned her head to hide her face that was about to break into tears.

"Seohyun-ah, listen to me. I know what that bastard did. It was stupid. But you shouldn't be upset over him, it was only a couple days right? I'm here for you to lean on. I promise I'll be with you the entire day just to cheer you up." Myungsoo held her hand and smiled.

"This is really sweet, but I kinda want to be alone today." Seohyun had a crooked smile.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that, but then I realized, I can't let you be alone." Myungsoo stood up and pulled out a guitar he hid under her bed.

"What are you doing?" Seohyun asked with a small laugh.

"Just watch." Myungsoo winked as he began to play.

I still remember, not too long ago
When I first met you.

I stil remember, and will forever
The happiness of that time.

I want to hang only with you,
to talk to only you.

And I think about those times 
and the memories
and how we are drifting away now.

And can you smile?

Don't let it bring you down,
I'll always be there somehow.

Your smile's dissapeard
and I wish it came back.

Yeah~

Myungsoo stopped playing and looked into Seohyun's eyes.

"So, can you smile?" Myungsoo put a smirk on his face.

"Did you write this for me?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes. You always seemed so sad before, so I decided to write you a song." Myungsoo replied.

Myungsoo and Seohyun decided to just talk all day. Catch up with each other, chill. Two best friends missed each other so much.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After about an hour or two of just talking, they decided to go outside. Or well, Myungsoo decided.

"NO! THE OUTSIDE IS EVIL!" Seohyun yelled as Myungsoo piggy-backed her outside.

"You need some fresh air!" Myungsoo struggled to pull her outside the house. 

After he was able to drag her out of the house, he took her to the park. He set her down on a swingset and decided to push her. Seohyun began to laugh enjoying her time on the swingset. Flying in the air with her hair flying everywhere was one of her favorite things. Especially the fact that Myungsoo was with her. It was just like kindergarten all over again. 

"Myungsoo-ah. Mianhae, but I just want to be alone today." Seohyun stopped the swing and stood up.

"I knew you would say that again some point this day, but as a best friend, I won't let you." Myungsoo grabbed her hand and pulled her.

This day. It had turned into a fairy tale date to her. He took her to a carnival, a cafe, the mall, and many other places. He treated her like a princess that day. They both fell in love with each other more and more. At one point of the day though, Myungsoo took her to a a young boy and a young lady. Once she saw the faces, her eyes grew in shock. 

"Why the hell would you bring me here Myungsoo." Seohyun stated.

"I'm sorry, just know that I had too." He replied.

The two youngsters walked up to them. You could probably guess who they were already, right? Yup. Ailee and Sungyeol.

"Seohyun." Ailee called out.

"Hi." Seohyun bluntly responded.

Sungyeol stepped forward closer to Seohyun. Ailee and Myungsoo decided to walk away giving them their privacy. An awkward silence approached over the two. Neither of them could say anything. It wasn't until Sungyeol broke the silence.

"Seohyun, I'm really really really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I was trying to get you to like me but here we are again back at square one! I just don't know-"  Sungyeol's words were cut off when Seohyun crashed her lips into his.

The kiss lasted for about 8 seconds. It wasn't until Seohyun pulled back away to see Sungyeol's shocked face. 

"Shh. Don't give me the sorry talk. " Seohyun put her finger over his lips. 

Sungyeol's eyes became watery. He regrets the bet so much seeing Seohyun. It was time for him to let her go and be happy.

"Seohyun, Myungsoo is in love with you. I know you love him too. It's time." Sungyeol held her hand for the time being then let go.

"W-w-wait, he loves me?" Seohyun stuttered.

Sungyeol giggled as a tear rolled down his cheek; he then had his hand graze against her cheek, "More than I do."

A tear rolled down Seohyun's cheek as Sungyeol finished his words. 

"Sungyeol, I did love you, but you hurt me too much to the point to I don't know if I should date again." Seohyun held the hand grazing her cheek.

"Myungsoo can take care of you. He won't hurt you, I promise. I trust him with your heart." Sungyeol had tears coming out of both of his eyes.

The two wrapped arms around each other and hugged. A long goodbye hug would be best for them. Ailee and Myungsoo walked back in and saw the two. Both of them dropped their draws thinking how they made up that fast.

As the two walked up to them, the hug was broken off. 

"Let him have your heart." Sungyeol put up a fake smile on his face.

"Wait, you're going to get with Myungsoo?' Ailee asked.

Everyone looked at her with a "are-you-ing-serious" look. 

"WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Ailee blurted out.

Seohyun had a confused look on her face. Myungsoo and Sungyeol eyes grew in shock.

"What are you blabbering about, Ailee." Sungyeol had a concered look on his face.

"Remember?! Myungsoo knew about the bet but he didn't say anything cuz he wanted to comfort Seohyun after? Duh!" Ailee threw her arms in the air.

Everyone's mouth dropped except for Ailee who swung her arms around the air. Sungyeol grabbed Ailee's arm and took her somewhere else.

"You guys need to talk." Sungyeol said before leaving with Ailee.

Another awkward silence passed. Myungsoo and Seohyun didn't even look at each other. Both just stared at the ground and kicked the dirt. Myungsoo didn't know what to say, nor did Seohyun.

"I'm sorry. I really am. It's just, I didn't know if I should tell you  or not. I wanted to be the shoulder for you to cry on. I want you to be mine afterwards. Looks like, it's not gonna happen." 

The two just stood there and stared. They both didn't know what to think right now. After about a long while of no talk, Seohyun spoke up.

"Myungsoo, I fell in love with you for the longest time, and I know you did this out of love for me too."  Seohyun spoke out causing Myungso to smile.

"But, I just can't be with anybody for now. I need to give my heart a break. I'm sorry." Seohyun finished her sentence.

Myungsoo looked down then back into her eyes. Tears were rolling down his cheek, but he still kept a smile on his face. The fakest smile was put on his face.

"I'm okay with your decision, I hurt you. You deserve to be happy." 

The both tried their best to hold back the tears. Unfortunately, neither were successful.

_______________

After that day everyone was awkward. It wasn't until at least a month when all 4 could hang again with no awkwardness. Although a lot of drama has happened, there's always a happy ending right? On the day back to school, the 4 stood infront of the school. Three minutes after, a nake Woohyun comes running by with his face as red as a tomato. All of the school bursted into laughter with happiness and joy. The journey for these friends has ended now, but another one should start soon.