Double sided

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

I can't believe we kissed. Seohyun. What are you doing with yourself? Well, at least you liked it. Hopefully I didn't screw up our friendship. Who am I kidding? Friends don't just kiss. Well unless your friends with benefits but no. I'll just apologize tomorrow.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I touched my lips. Her kiss, from her just made everything special. I honestly think that my feelings are getting too strong. I need to talk to Woohyun about this bet. Maybe I can call it off in a good manner.

The next day at school wasn't as awkward as I expected it to be. Seohyun acted like nothing happened yesterday. She had the same badass attitude as always. Instead of being with her the entire day, I looked for Woohyun. Thinking about it though, he's Woohyun and probably won't cancel off the bet. There's always a try, and my fist. I was walking in the hallways and saw him by his locker. I went up to him.

"Hyung." I called out.

"Hyung?! What do you want? You're never formal." Woohyun scoffed.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" I smiled at him.

"If it's about the bet, you can't call it off." Woohyun smirked after finishing his sentence.

"Please Woohyun." I asked him with a serious tone.

"Nope, why should I?" He crossed his arms.

"You try this bet. Try hurting two girls at the same time and they're best friends. Not only are you hurting their hearts, but you could possibly ruin their friendship too." 

"Well, when you say it like that- it's still a no." Woohyun laughed at my pity.

"You're a real did you know that." I hit the back of his head.

"You could've rejected the bet, but no. You gotta be a stupid and accept it." Woohyun put his hands up in the hair as a defense.

Before I could reply back, I felt a hand on my shoulder. The person with the hand took a step next to me. It was the one and only, Myungsoo.

"It's not his fault that he wanted to see you cry and beg when you lost the bet." Myungsoo calmly said with a deathly stare.

Woohyun looked really butthurt. I wanted to laugh so badly but I had to keep my serious face on. Woohyun ran off away after making a high squeak sound.

"Thanks man." I put my hand on his shoulder but he took it off.

"Just because I defended you doesn't mean I'm not mad." Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"I'm trying to get out of this stupid bet!" I threw my hands in the air.

"But, since I like Seohyun- I'll let her get hurt so I can comfort her." Myungsoo formed an evil smirk on his face.

Dammit. I forgot he liked Seohyun too. He's on my side though, right?

"I'm trying to get out of this bet though, Myungsoo." I pleaded.

"Don't let the guilt get to you. You're helping me, remember that." Myungsoo smiled as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"But, I'm starting to like-" He cut me off.

"You're starting to like Ailee?" 

"Ailee? I-" Again with the cut off.

"It's ok bro, don't let your feelings for Ailee get to you." 

Silence passed over. I don't like Ailee, I like Seohyun. 

"Don't tell me you were gonna say Seohyun." Myungsoo suddenly turned into a raged face.

"Well.." My voice trailed off.

"You little bastard." He went up close to my face. He grabbed my collar but then let go.

"It's not my fault." I pushed him away.

"Control who you like goddamit." He smashed a locker next to him.

"I'm sorry Myungsoo. It's not my fault. Liking someone isn't a choice, it comes from the heart."

Myungsoo and I had a stare down. We liked the same girl. Seohyun needs to decide for herself though. It's not our choice. No, this can't  be. Myungsoo and I are like close friends, very close. He was one of the first people I met here. 

After a minute or so of awkward staring, we heard a scream echo through the halls. It sounded familiar. A girl that both of us were close to. Seohyun.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Hearing that scream. The voice was so familiar. It was Seohyun's. Sungyeol and I looked at each other worried. We both began to sprint for the entrance of the school. Infront we saw two football players on each side of Seohyun, grabbing her arms. The cheerleaders were laughing at a short distance away. It took me a while to process what was happening. We saw the two football players drag her into the street. They stopped right in the middle of the road and left her there. It seemed like she was confused too. She didn't get up, she just layed there. I looked to my left and saw a car coming. What the hell are they doing?! Are they trying to kill her?! 

Author's P.O.V

Sungyeol and Myungsoo stared in shock. Myungsoo's face was more of a poker face though. Everything was happening too fast to process. The car was getting closer to Seohyun. She was defenseless. Nobody knew why, but she for once wasn't strong. In a flash, you could see Sungyeol jump infront of Seohyun's body. The car collided with him. He rolled on the hood and smashed into the glass, then falling back onto the ground. The cheerleaders' jaws dropped. They started to panic, and tears began to fall from their eyes. The two football players started to run to who knows where. Everything went crazy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello loves♥
Holy flubber, da faq did I just write. LMFAO.
Erm. So yeah, LOLOLOLOL. Thanks for reading and supporting loves.♥ 
Goodbye for now♥

OH! And how was that 'Reply 1997' reference hmm? x)