Please don't tell.

That Stupid Bet

Sungyeol's P.O.V

She kissed me. She kissed my cheek. She does like me! I could feel a huge smile form on my face. Wah. Woohyun's going to loose this bet for sure. I heard my phone ring a second time. Oh my gosh! I forgot! Aish. 

I ran to the park as fast as I could remembering the fact that I had to meet L there. What does he need this time though? Once I arrived I spotted L sitting on a bench not too far away. 

"L-ah~" I said as I panted.

"Sungyeol." He slowly got up from his seat and stared at me with his killer gaze. I swear, he could be a murderer with that stare.

"So, why did you tell me to come he-" I was cut off by L slapping me across the face. Great, on the cheek that Seohyun kissed too.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" I rubbed my red cheek in pain.

"You think this is funny?" L yelled as he slapped me again making me fall to the ground.

"What the is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him as he pulled me up by holding my collar. 

"You are a sick bastard, Lee Sungyeol." L's gaze pierced through me. I was so confused what was happening.

"What are you talking about?!" I broke away his grip and rubbed my cheek.

"What makes you think it's okay to hook up with two girls at the same time and then just leave them heartbroken?!" 

"What?" 

. . How does he know about the bet?

"Especially when one of the girls is Seohyun!"

"What are you saying L? Are you delusional?" He slapped me across the face again.

"Woohyun told me you sick bastard." 

"Can you stop slapping me and let me explain?!"

"What is there to explain?! It's ing simple! You're breaking two girls' hearts to win a stupid bet!"

"You really believe Woohyun?" 

"Bwoh?"

"Woohyun is a player, a kingka. You're gonna believe him, over a new, innocent guy like me?"

"Woohyun's been my best friend since elementary. Of course I'm going to ing believe him." 

"L, listen. You know I like Seohyun. Why would I try to break her heart?"

"Woohyun told me all about it!" L exploded shocking me a little.

"Woohyun's lying."

"No, you're lying."

"How do you know? Woohyun hates me. He could be setting me up."

"Because, Sunggyu even admitted it. Sunggyu never lies to his dongsaengs." 

I was speechless. Should I keep lying to him? He might tell Seohyun. Ugh, Woohyun you bastard. 

"Why do you care so much?" I questioned him.

"She's my best friend, I don't want her to get hurt." 

"No, there's more to that, I can tell."

"What are you saying?" L looked nervous answering.

"1 slap means best friend, 3 slaps means that its for a girl you love."

L was speechless. I solved everything right now.

"You, you're in love with your best friend aren't you!"

"What's with these lies?!" L tried to argue against.

"Don't deny it L." I gave him a creeper face.

"You're really a wierd guy."

"Yes sir, I'm one of a kind." I winked at him.

"Stop playing with Seohyun's feelings, bastard." L began to walk away.

"Wait! Listen, if Seohyun falls for me and I break up with her, she'll be depressed. That gives you a shot to comfort her, and who doesn't love a girl crying on their shoulder? Right?"

L stopped walking. I think I convinced him. 

"So you won't tell her right?" I yelled across to him.

L shrugged. That means yes right? I hope. Damn you Woohyun. You're cheating in this game!
______________________________________________________________________________
Hai guise c:
Short update today :) 
I lost a subscriber. Am I that bad ;_;
Anyways, thanks for all the subscribers sticking through ♥
Bye my lovelies.
Oh and how bout the G-Dragon reference xD