Memories

That Stupid Bet

 

At the cafe

Your P.O.V
Your food and drinks arrived. 

"So Sungyeol," He stopped drinking and stared at you, "What's it like at the new hell hole?"

"The school?" You nodded.

"It's nice." You looked at him shock.

"That hell hole is nice?"

Sungyeol laughed while twirling his straw.

"It's only nice because I met you." Sungyeol smiled and you blushed. You covered it though.

"Yah! Don't be a cheesy person."

"Wait so, what exactly made you hate that school?" Sungyeol took a sip of his drink.

"Dongwoo, the queenkas, all the people there." You took a bite out of your waffles.

"What did they do to you exactly?" 

"Didn't Ailee and Myungsoo tell you about this already?"  

"Yeah, but I just wanted to hear it from your perspective." 

"No need." 

"Arasso." An awkward silence passed over.

"Oh yeah," Sungyeol pulled out a scrapbook, "L showed this to me. I forgot to give it back."

You grabbed the scrapbook and looked it at. You read the title "Memories of Seohyun and Myungsoo ^_^ ". You looked at each page and each picture remembering that time. The book brought a smile across your face. Each picture you remember so clearly. You missed Myungsoo. You wish that fight never happened. You want your best friend back.

"When did Myungsoo gives this to you?" You asked Sungyeol still with all your attention on the book.

"A little before you saved me from Dongwoo." 

"Myungsoo just... gave it to you?" The fact that he would just give a book of our memories away just like that. It hurt me.

"No." Sungyeol laughed. "I gave it back to him, then I asked him if I could borrow it for a certain reason. It took me a while to convince him, but afterwards he gave in."

"Oh. Why did you want to borrow this though?" 

"Oh, um. Something." Sungyeol snatched away the scrapbook from your hand.

"Yah! I wasn't done looking at it!"

"We needa go now. It's getting late." Sungyeol payed the bill and grabbed your wrist. He took you out of the cafe.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I took her out of the cafe. I took her to a sticker booth. Trying to re-do the memories she had with L is difficult. Aish! She's pretty chill though. This bet will be easy! Ailee will obviously say yes right away. The only problem is, won't Seohyun tell Ailee that we're together? Or the other way around? I need to be really careful.

"Why are we at a sticker booth?" Seohyun asked me in a strict tone.

"Let's take pictures." I brightly smiled.

"No." Seohyun bluntly said while turning around.
 
"Come on!" I dragged her into the photobooth.

"Why are you so childish?" I simply giggled.

We took a couple photos and I could tell she was having fun. She had fun editing the photos the most though. She kept on putting the most random words next to our pictures. She even erased my body and put Shrek's body instead! Also, she put on one of the pictures "Oooh, you so nasty."(Any Eat Your Kimchi fans xD) When I made a kissy face. I didn't understand it at all. 

Our pictures printed out and Seohyun was laughing at them. I saw them and bursted into laughter also.

"Look at your face here!" Seohyun pointed at one of the pictures.

After we were done staring at them I grabbed her wrist. 

"Yah! Where are we going now?!" She complained.

"Surprise." I put my index finger over my lips.

I took her to a karaoke room not too far.

"Jaja!" She looked at me with a dull face.

"I can't sing." She bluntly turned away.

"Yah, do I have to keep on pulling you during every activity." 

"I guess." Seohyun broke into laughter.

In the karaoke room Seohyun went crazy! Like literally. She sang at the top of her lungs and was even dancing to the songs!

"Pick that song!" Seohyun ordered me.

"Arasso." I chose the song she commanded me to.

"Nothing's over! Nothing's over!" We both sang and dance to the song.

After about a couple more songs it was late. I decided to walk her home. She lives pretty close to the school. Probably why she chooses to go to that "hell-hole" as she described it.

We arrived at her doorstep.

"Thanks for spending your time with me."  I smiled at her causing her to smirk.

"No problem. Can I see your phone?" 

"Why?" 

"Just give it." She held out her hand.

I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to her.  She dialed in a number and saved it. She then gave it back to me.

"Night." She went inside her house.

That's it? I checked my phone to see that she saved her number in there. 

"Goodnight!" I yelled back so she could hear me. 

Did she just give me her number without me asking? WAHH! DAEBAK! A huge smile formed on my face. I walked home doing the "Nothing's Over" dance. This bet is getting easier and easier.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 Heeyy guise :D
So like, any EYK fans? ;)
Thanks for all your support! ♥