day 9- move

30 days of writing

Can't I skip this stupid prompt? Seriously? I've been struggling with this for 4 hours now! I can't think of anything! So I'm just gonna post a little piece of the story I'm writing.. So you don't have to read this okay?

Moving to Korea
It was the year 2005. The warm summer breeze blew past me as I was swinging on a swing near my home. I wasn’t alone. A girl was swinging on the other swing. We started talking. 
”Do you have siblings?” she asked me. We had only met so she didn’t really know anything about me.
”Nope, I only have my mommy,” I said.
”But where’s your daddy?” she asked me, surprised I didn’t have him also.
”He’s in South Korea. He visits me though. Everytime he brings me something,” I said with a smile on my face.
”That’s nice. I only get presents on my birthday and on Christmas,” she said.
”Not really, I miss him terribly,” I said.
”But why isn’t he here with you?” she asked me.
”He lives there. Always has. He’s Korean.” I said.
”He is? But you don’t look Korean,” she said. I smiled.
Since that day me and that girl got really close. When a week had passed of the first time we met my mom told me the news.
”Honey, you are moving to your dad’s,” she said.
I was surprised and shocked and sad but happy at the same time. Happy because I could see my dad everyday, but sad because I wouldn’t see my mommy. And so I had to say good bye to my new friend and my mom and flew to South Korea. I was 10 at the time. I cried every night and called my mom everyday, sometimes not only once. After some time I wasn’t as sad. I still visited my mom every 2 months. Nowadays I visit when I can because now I’m busy with some other stuff and not only with school.

It's a story of Minju's past. She's the main character in that story. She's in a band called Surpr1se Sundae which hasn't debuted yet.. and uh under YG. She's best friends with Luhan and uh yeah, haven't really written the 1st chap for that one so yeah. BAII!
Sorry for not really posting anything for this. Was really frustrated about this topic and uh my mind wouldn't just work.