30 days of writing

Description

My try at this. I think this will mostly be BaekHun, slices of their life and stuff.

My ramble about this, no need to read.

So I found this 'drabble a day' challenge thingy and thought I'd try it out.
I'm very worried though, as I'm not that creative.
But still, I shall try.
This is gonna be my first writing on this site. I have written before, but uh, yeah, they will forever remain lost in the interwebs or in my drawer.
At the moment I am trying to write a fic
though, but that's on tumblr and not here.
So, um, I'm just doing it for fun. Don't really know what I'm gonna write about. What ships, what fandom?
Most likely the fandom will be EXO 'cause at the moment I'm really into that. Maybe even a little Suju here and there? And maybe some cameos of Infinite? I still don't know.
When I was thinking this over I thought I'd write about BaekHun as I love that ship. I ship it the most in EXO. Keke, next is LayHan. But I'm not sure if I'll be able and it's always good to spice things up, ne?
OH! My native language is not English so I will have mistakes and I'm sorry for that. I don't really know any rules for the usage of commas so I'll just go with what I think is right on that subject.
And the prompts, will I be able to write according to them? I'm really worried.

And also, will I be able to keep it up? Posting a drabble everyday? I don't think so. Worried.
 

Foreword

If you want to also try this out then the link is here.

prompts:
beginning. accusation. restless. snowflake. haze. flame. formal. companion. move. silver. prepared. knowledge. denial. wind. order. thanks. look. summer. transformation. tremble. sunset. mad. thousand. outside. winter. diamond. letters. promise. simple. future.

blurryvisioned
So, as everyone can see, I stopped, maybe in the fitire I will continue it? maybe not.. When I get back into my mood of writing maybe?