day 4- snowflake

30 days of writing

Thought my writing style was a bit weird and stupid and uncomfortable and stuff, so I'll try to write differently. I believe I always write a lot of dialogue, which isn't always so good. So, um, yeah, I'll try.

 

It was winter. I was sitting near the window, watching snowflakes fall from the sky. It was the first snow this year.

''Hyung!'' I heard the voice that made butterflies fly around in my stomach say. ''It's cold.''

I turned away from the window to the young boy standing in the doorway. He was wearing blue jeans and a thick beige sweater.

''Come here then,'' I said and opened my arms widely. He moved into my arms and I embraced him.

''Better?'' I asked after a while. Sehun nodded.

''Where are everyone else?'' I asked.

''They went to the M dorm,'' Sehun responded.

''Shall we go watch TV then?''

''Eung,'' he said and we went to the living room to do so.

Running Man was on so we started watching that.

''I wonder if we'll ever be on that show,'' I said.

''Ne, it'd be awesome,'' Sehun said.

We spent the following hour cuddled up on the couch watching TV. It was peaceful and I enjoyed every second of it. Soon our moment was ruined though as the other members burst into the dorm talking loudly.

''What are you guys watching?'' Chanyeol asked us.

''Oooh, scoot over, I love this drama,'' Kai said when he noticed what was on.

Sehun rose from the couch and dragged me with him to my room. He closed the door and sat on my bed. I went next to him. We intertwined our hand and just sat there enjoing each other's presence. I looked at him and he looked at me, our eyes were locked on each other's. And then slowly, our heads started to move forward and we shared a lovely kiss. When we parted, we put our foreheads together.

''Baekhyun-hyung, saranghae,'' Sehun said to me. I smiled.

''I love you too,'' I answered and we shared another kiss, this time longer and more passionate.

Aaaah, I don't know what this was. It still had a lot of dialogue! Aaah, I don't know, I guess I can't write any other way which is really bad. This was totally pointless and lame. My try at fluff.