day 11- prepared

30 days of writing

''Are you prepared to be amazed?'' asked a guy in a suit with a robe and a top hat.

''Yeeeeeeees!'' screamed all the kids in the audience.

The man put his hat on a table and pulled out a rabbit. The kids went crazy with 'ooh's and 'aaah's and 'wow's.

''Can someone tell me again why we are here?'' I asked.

It was our free day in a while and we were watching a magic show? There were lots of other fun things to do at this carnival, but we ended up here.

''Chanyeol-ah wanted to see the magic show, that's why we are here,'' Suho answered.

''But I don't really care for it, can I leave? We have phones and can call each other when the need rises,'' I said.

''Uh, I don't know about this. We should stick together,'' Suho said.

''I'll go with him,'' Baekhyun smiled at me.

''Okay then, just make sure you guys won't go missing okay? And keep an eye on your belongings. We don't need someone taking our phones or wallets, okay?''

''Yes, hyung,'' me and Baekhyun said in union.

We left the tent and went wandering around. We had been walking for a little while when I noticed Baekhyun eyeing the cotton candy stand.

''Hyung, do you want some cotton candy?'' I asked.

''I do,'' he said blushing.

''Let's go then, I'll buy you one,'' I said.

I started walking towards the stand, but stopped when I felt someone pulling my hand. I turned around and saw it was Baekhyun. I tilted my head in question.

''Uh, could we, um, share one? I don't think I'll be able to eat all of it alone,'' he said blushing an adorable pink.

''Sure, hyung, let's share,'' I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

We bought the cotton candy and sat on a bench. We talked about random things and ate the sweet candy floss.

''Hyung, let's take a picture!''

''Okay,'' he said and I took my phone and took a picture of us and the cotton candy.

Soon enough we were done eating and went to find fun rides to go on.

''Hyung! Let's go on that one!'' I said pointing towards The Viking.

''Are you sure, Sehun-ah?'' he asked. 

I nodded.

''Okay then,'' he said with a smile.

I smiled back and we went on the ride.

 

''That was so scarily awesome!''

''Yeah, it was totally awesome!''

Even though the ride was a little scary at the beginning I really enjoyed it. It was very fun!

''Let's go on the roller coaster next!'' I said totally excited.

''Just my thoughts,'' Baekhyun said and we went to the line, waited for about 10 minutes and then got on the ride.

 

''That huge drop was so scary!'' I exclaimed.

''And the dragging that was before that made it even more scarier,'' Baekhyun said.

We laughed. I looked and Baekhyun and noticed that his hair was a mess.

''Oh, hyung, your hair,'' I said and started to fix it.

I could feel him tense under my touch, but he relaxed into my touch really soon.

''There,'' I said as I finished fixing up his hair that was perfect now, if I may say so myself.

''Thanks,'' he said blushing.

''Is mine okay?'' I asked.

''Uuh,'' he adjusted my hair a little and then said: ''Now it is.''

We went to all different kind of rides. After a while we got a call from Suho telling to join them and we spent the rest of our day with them.

 

Candy floss is another word for cotton candy, I think. That's what google translate says atleast. And like all of you could tell, this was in Sehun's POV. And uh, this was crap I know it. But uh, yeah. BAIIII!