day 2- accusation

30 days of writing

''Hyung, have you seen my white shirt with red and blue stripes?''

''No, have you lost it?''

''Well it's not in my closet anymore,'' Oh Sehun responded.

''Maybe it's in your dirty laundry, have you checked there?'' Suho asked.

''It can't be there, I remember washing it not long ago,'' Sehun said.

''I haven't seen it, so maybe ask around?''

''Eung, thanks hyung,'' Sehun said.

He walked out of his room thinking about that shirt. He had wanted to wear it to the airport the following day. When he saw Kai sitting on the couch enjoying TV he remembered something. Wasn't it him, who asked to borrow it?

''Yah, Jongin-ah. Did you take my shirt?'' Sehun asked.

''Mmh? What shirt?'' he asked concentrating on the show.

''The white one with red and blue stripes,'' Sehun responded.

''That one? Nope, haven't seen it since you snatched it away from me.''

''Yeah right, I bet you took it!'' Sehun said.

''I didn't. Why do you need it anyway?'' Kai asked.

''For airport tomorrow.'' Sehun responded.

''Can't you wear anything else?''

''But I already set my mind on that one,'' Sehun told him.

''Well I don't have it,'' Kai said.

''I don't believe you! I saw the mischievous glint in your eyes when I took it away from you. I know you were planning on taking it anyway and now you have,'' Sehun said. ''Now give it back, I mean it,''

''I don't have it, need me to spell it out for you?''

''If you don't have it then who does!?'' Sehun asked from Kai.

''Am I some sort of wizard who knows everything?'' Kai asked.

''No.''

''Then don't expect me to know. Now this is my favourite drama and I would appreciate it if you didn't bother me during it.'' Kai said.

Sehun left with no other words. He was already thinking of another shirt to wear when he saw something familiar lying on Baekhyun's bed. He pushed the door, that had been slightly ajar, open and went into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room. He took the shirt from his hyung's bed. When he turned he saw a surprised Baekhyun at the door. Soon the older's eyes noticed the shirt in Sehun's hands. He didn't dare talk though. It would be weird if he told Sehun that he took the shirt to remind himself of the other when the boy wasn't around, wouldn't it, so he kept his mouth shut.

''Hyung, why was this on your bed? I've been looking all over for it,'' Sehun said starting the little conversation.

''Uh, the thing is.. that.. uh.. I found it? It was on the floor of the bathroom. I was just about to look for you to give it back,'' Baekhyun quickly thought of a lie.

''And you found it there when?''

''The other day,'' Baekhyun said.

''What day was it, hyung?'' he asked, a serious look on his face. Something was fishy and he didin't like the smell of it.

''Uuh, I'm not quite sure, Tuesday? Or maybe Wednesday?''

''But it's Friday already. Why did it take 3 days for you to think of returning it to me?'' Sehun asked.

''Well, you see, the thing is that with all of our performances going on I simply forgot,'' Baekhyun justified his lie.

''Oh,'' Sehun formed an 'o' with his mouth. He walked closer to the older and embraced him. ''Thank you, hyung,''

''F-for what?'' Baekhyun asked and almost face palmed himself for stuttering.

''For letting me find it,'' Sehun said with a smile and exited the room, leaving Baekhyun to just stand there.

Aaah, keke, this is such a fail. But I love me some BaekHun. Wrote some Kai and Suho into this. Yay for me. The shirt Sehun was looking for. And I know this is one day late, but everything was so busy yesterday and I was too stupid to do this before I had plans to be places. Atleast this one is longer.