day 18- summer

30 days of writing

The summer always reminded me of him. It reminded me of how the wind used to blow through his hair. How he would smile at me. How he would give me a surprise kiss on the cheek and then run away from the embarrasment. How he looked with his cheeks flushed when I took his hand in mine and intwined our fingers. Just the feeling of summer brought these memories to the surface.

I keep remembering how he once stumbled over his feet and fell into a puddle, his pants drenched and a sour look on his face. How he looked up at me with those big eyes and pouted lips. How he said ’’Hyung, help me up,’’ and how I of course gave him my hand and pulled him into my embrace. He’d smile into my hair and I into his shoulder.

I remember how we’d buy multiple ice creams on very hot days and one of us always somehow managed to get it on their shirt. After the first time we were smart enough to carry around an extra shirt just in case. Most of the times he forgot his so I had to lend him mine and I believe he left his at home on purpose.

I remember how we’d lie on the grass and look at the coulds. How we’d search for different shapes like bunnies and flowers and then show them to each other and laugh at some really silly shapes. All the while holding onto each other’s hand.

I remember how we’d play basketball or football or volleyball or whatever ball came it happened to be together with out friends. How we’d all laugh when someone made a silly mistake or missed. How we’d run around like little kids when our team won. How we’d share our water and sometimes even have waterfights.

It all comes to mind. And I’m happy. I always look forward to summer approaching.

So I could see him again.

In my memories.

 

It came so short agaiiiiiiin. I don't know why I'm writing like this lately.. It used to be all dialoge.. now it's all monologe.. What is going on? I think I should find a middle ground.. Anywaaaaaaays, I don't know, again, think of whoever, I thought of it being in Baekhyun's POV and him talking about Sehun, 'cause I still ship SeBaek.
Sorry for the mistakes I made, which I'm sure I did make, but uh, too lazy to proof read today.. maybe some other day?