day 10- silver

30 days of writing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FVihIlU2g

 

''Sehun-ah, as long as you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.''

''Hyung, are you reciting Justin Bieber?''

''Maybe,'' I said.

''Hyung, us, trust, a couple of things I can't spell without you. Now we on top of the world 'cause that's just how we do. Used to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's our point of view. ''

''I'll be your soldier fighting every second of the day for your dreams, boy.''

''Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you''

''So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly. Just take my hand.''

''I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my halleluuyah.''

We smiled at each other.

''I didn't know you listened to Justin Bieber,'' I said.

''Look who's talking,'' Sehun said.

''Yeah, but it's a good song.''

Sehun hummed back and kissed my lips.

''It's all true though.''

''What?'' I asked.

''The things I said.''

''I'm your halleluuyah?'' I said chuckling.

''You get the point,'' he said.

''I do and I hope you know that everything that I said is true too,'' I said.

''So you'll be my gold?''

''Aren't I it already?'' I asked.

''No, you're more like my silver,'' he said.

''Yah!'' I said and hit his shoulder.

 

GAAAH! WHAT IS THIS? JUSTIN BIEBER? I blame the prompt! The only thing that popped into my head with the word 'silver' was that line in that song and then nothing else came and I was stuck with this! I have nothing against Justin and I think his new songs are actually quite good, well, some of them, that Maria one is just plain stupid.