day 16- thanks

30 days of writing

I was on a subway train. I was going towards my friend’s place. As we lived quite far from each other, it was supposed to take long to reach my destination.

We reached a stop and a light haired male with a very young face sat next to me. I nodded to him and he nodded back.

I took out my iPod and put the earphones in my ears and pressed play. I sat more comfortably on my seat, leaned my head back and started enjoying the music blasting into my ears.

During my train ride I witnessed many different things. I saw a short big eyed young man be pestered by a dark skinned boy. The short haired male was just sitting on his seat minding his own business when the other went up to him and started a conversation. It wasn’t hard to notice that the shorter wasn’t fond of the other’s tries to get his number and maybe even a lunch date. The taller male didn’t give up though and when he finally got what he wanted he smiled brightly and told the other he won’t be sorry and went away with a big smile on his face.

Just when this ended I noticed a short black haired male with strong features having trouble with a puffy cheeked brown haired male dozing off on his shoulder. I couldn’t be sure if he was uncomfortable because the other was a stranger or because they weren’t that close or maybe he was just embarrassed? As he couldn’t really wake the other up because that’d be rude he just sat there with a nervous look on his face.

I mentally shrugged my shoulders and looked for other people to investigate. I laid my eyes on two young men who were standing next to each other and chatting away with smiles on their faces. The shorter had dark hair which was styled quite messy with his bangs to the left and the taller had light brown hair with his bangs also to the left, but his hair was more neat and smooth. Once in a while they erupted into laughs and other passangers looked at them weirdly, but they didn’t seem to mind. At one moment I saw the taller slip his hand into the others and intertwine their fingers which was received by a big blush forming on the shorter’s face. Soon the train stopped and they stepped off it, their hands not holding onto each other’s anymore and I saw them walking up to a tall, and I mean freakishly tall male with curly light brown hair and a big smile on his face.

I looked back to the dark haired mail with another sleeping on his shoulder and saw that the situation had changed. The puffy cheeked male was awake and there was a visible blush on his cheeks. The blush could also be seen on the other male. They gave each other short looks once in a while and turned away quickly if they were caught in the action by the other.

The train stopped again and new people came on. With them came a male with black hair and dark circles under his eyes. He sat next to a boy with a soft look and dark brown hair. They greeted each other and had a small conversation. The black haired boy took out his iPod and gave one of his earpieces to the soft eyed male while putting the other into his own ear.

A few stops later I noticed that I’ll be reaching my stop soon and took my earphones, rolled them around my iPod and put the iPod into my backpack. The train started slowing down and I rose from my seat and moved towards the doors. Just as the doors opened I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw that guy with the young face standing there.

‘’Um, is this yours?’’ he said looking at his hands and then back at me.

I lookes into his hands and saw a face mask with a leopard print on it. My eyes widened a little at the realization that it was indeed mine, I just didn’t understand how it ended up with him.

‘’Oh, yeah, that’s mine, thank you,’’ I told him.

He lifted his hands and I took it from him with a smile.

‘’No worries,’’ he said aswell and smiled.

‘’I’ll go now, bye,’’ I said.

‘’Um, I’m Luhan by the way,’’ he said before I could leave.

‘’Yixing,’’ I said with a smile.

‘’Bye then,’’ he said and I left the train and waved to him when the train started moving.

 

So this was in Yixing's POV. I tried to work everyone into it. The reason why Kris wasn't in there was because Kris is the friend Yixing is going to visit.