day 20- tremble

30 days of writing

It was a cold winter day. We were sitting on a couch and a fireplace was infront of us. We would have made fire to warm ourselves up, but the thing is, there was no wood in there, it was totally empty.

’’Uh, maybe one of us should go outside and get some firewood,’’ Sehun said. I know what he meant by that. What he really said was: please go outside and get something so I wouldn’t freeze anymore.’’

’’You can do the honours,’’ I said to what he responded with a frown. What did he expect? Me voluntaringly going into the freezing cold that was out there? No way, not a chance.

’’Well, if you aren’t going and I’m not going then I guess we’ll continue freexing here,’’ he said hoping I’d give in and go.

’’No, but we don’t need a fire to be warm. We can wear coats and put blankets around ourselves. Also I read somewhere that a body next to yours is the best source of warmth there is.’’ I said the last bit with a smirk to which he blushed.

I stood up and walked to my room, brought 2 blankets and threw one to Sehun. He wrapped it around himself hastily and shivered while doing it. I plopped down next to him and wrapped my hands around his trembling body so he was surrounded by two blankets and me.

’’Thanks, hyung,’’ he said and smiled shyly. I was quite uncomfortable sitting there like that with my body turned so I asked Sehun to sit on my lap. A blush immediately covered his face, but he did as I had asked. Finally I was feeling comfortable and warm.

’’See, we don’t need a fire, we only need each other,’’ I said to him.

’’You’re so cheesy,’’ he said with a funny smile on his face that told me he appreciated what I had just said. And I was glad, because I had meant it.

 

Another short one.. Was supposed to post it yesterday, but forgot, oopsie. Anyways, it seems I can't go long anymore, that's sad. This one was like 330 words I think.