day 13- denial

30 days of writing

THE NIALL!

 

Who am I? Well, I’m The Niall of course, the blonde Irish guy in the 5-member band called One Direction. The other 4 people in the band are Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. Please, let us not disrespect Louis and let’s pronounce his name right, okay? To say his name right, you don’t pronounce the letter s at the end of his name, so it’s Louie.

Today is a warm day and we are going to the studio to work on some new songs. In the car I took out my phone and tweeted ‘’Wohoooo suns out again ! Loving it! Shorts are on, bringing the chicken legs out!’’

When we got to the studio I checked twitter again and saw that Liam had tweeted ’’Sat next to the niallanator in the car ... Gosh those legs are ferocious!’’

’’Thanks, mate,’’ I said to him.

’’No problem,’’ he said with a smile and we continued walking throught the halls to the room where we were working.

When we got there I immediately made my way towards the food stand. Today they had ribs, yumm. I took a plate and 2 pieces of ribs and moved to a table. I sat down and started eating my ribs.

Oh God, these are so good. The sweet and sour sauce compliments the meat so nice. It was that good that I closed my eyes out of the pleasure this meaty deliciousness brought me.

I heard someone sit infront of me so I opened my eyes to find a certain bushy haired male eating my other rib.

’’How dare you steal food from The Niall?’’ I ask.

’’What? The Niall?’’ he asks with a chuckle.

’’Yes, now answer me, I don’t like to ask twice.’’

’’Well, you were enjoying this so much I thought I’d try it out, you know, to see what made you moan so loudly,’’ he said with a smirk.

’’Couldn’t you take your own rib? There’s a whole lot over there and you know I don’t like it when people take my food,’’ I said.

’’Yeah, well, you were nearer than that food stand,’’ he said.

’’You owe me a rib now,’’ I said. He started giving the on ehe had taken a bite out of to me.

’’No, not that one. I don’t want your saliva, which has been I don’t know where, on my food. Get me a new one.’’

Harry sighed at brought 2 new pieces of ribs to the table.

’’Here, your Highness,’’ he said and gave me a piece of rib, the other on ehe took for himself.

’’A thank you wouldn’t hurt,’’ he said.

’’Why would I thank you? For stealing my meat?’’

In a few minutes Zayn joined us.

’’Hey Nialler, how’s the ribs, any good?’’ He asked me ’cause I’m the expert on food. They always trust me on these things even though they shouldn’t. I eat everything, they don’t.

’’You have to call him The Niall or your Highness now,’’ Harry said.

’’What?’’ Zayn asked dumbfounded.

’’No he doesn’t, Harry, a fellow knight can call me by my first name,’’ I said.

’’What am I then? A servant?’’ he asked.

’’Of course.’’

’’Why me though?’’ he asked.

’’Because you stole my food, and it’s realy good, Zayn,’’ I said.

’’H was while eating it before,’’ Harry added. I showed him a glare.

’’Is that any way to treat your master?’’ I asked. Harry shoot me a glare.

Zayn joined us with his own pieces of ribs.

’’What is all this about?’’ he asked.

’’Nothing really,’’ I said.

’’Who are we all then?’’ Zayn asked.

’’Well, I’m the royal prince, you are a fellow knight and Harry’s my servant,’’ I said.

’’Who are Louis and Liam then?’’ Harry asked.

’’Liam’s my most trusted advisor and Louis the court’s entertainer.’’

’’Why did I get the worst one?’’ Harry asked more to himself.

When the rib eating was done, the roleplaying stopped. Liam and Louis never found out about this. We did sometimes joke about it and they always wanted to know the secret behind our little inside joke.

 

It isn’t as good as it was when I first wrote it, but because aff decided to take that one down then I had to re-write it. And yes, I was stupid enought to not save the chapters into my pc which I have corrected now, just in case.
I just had to do it with 1D and Niall. Nothing else came to mind and I really liked the idea. I don’t know, it doesn’t go with the prompt at all, but denial sounds like the Niall so yeah, there you have it.