Lee Joon leaves

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

"I'm leaving,"Lee Joon said.

You stared at him with a confused expression, you didn't understand.

He let out a heavy sigh and looked into your eyes, "I'm moving to America."

"Why? Did something happen?" You asked.

"I realized something..."

You waited for him continue.

"I realize the bad things I did to you," He reached out and your cheek, "I don't deserve you. So I want to change the type of person I am. When we first started dating I realize that you were happy, but now, you look ... miserable. I noticed darker circles and bag under your eyes, from stress. The reason to why I haven't been seeing was because thinking and I finally made up my mind. I'm moving to America, to study, and become a better person, and MBLAQ's coming with me to study as well."

Disbelief and relief came over you. You were relief that he changed, but disbelief that he was moving and that you probably would never see him again. You swallowed and decided to saw what you felt, "I'm proud of you, Joon. I'm glad and relieved that your dropping this gang thing and deciding to study. I have feeling that you're going to have a good life up ahead."

Joon sweetly smiled at you, "Thanks."

"When are you leaving?" You asked.

"Today, I just wanted to see you before I leave."

You felt a little disappointed that this was the last you'll see him. Before you knew it, Joon pulled you into a tight warm hug. He softly placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, "Goodbye, Yoonhee."

"Goodbye." You said and hugged back. As this happen, you felt a tear come down your cheek.

He pulled away, "I'll be going now."

You nodded and smiled at him.

Joon waved and walked away, I hope you find someone that makes you happy...

You began to walk towards your house, you began to wonder what your life will be like now...


:'( short! I'm sorry! Do you guys want to be introduced to EXO-M?? <3 With Love! Next chapter soon!