The Foundation

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

You dropped the photo as it swiss and swayed to the floor. Your legs felt weak and you dropped to the floor. You curled yourself in a ball, and began to cry with all your might. 

You didn't want to believe it. You couldn't believe it. 

Your father was in hiding, how could someone find him so easily and kill him. 

You couldn't think right now. More tears came out of your eyes, your breaths were uneven. You were hyperventilating now. 

Suho came out from his office, the mile on his face vanished instantly when he saw your figure curled in a ball. 

He ran towards you, "Yoonhee! Yoonhee! What's wrong?" He felt a hard pang in his chest. 

He placed a hand on the small of your back. "Yoonhee!" 

He noticed the note on the ground, he picked it up and turned it over. He stopped breathing for a second as he saw the didsturbing image, Who is this? This person must be speical to her.

Suho pulled you closer to him. You rested against him and cried your heart out. 

Your heart was in pain. 

It hurt.

It ached.

It's broken.

It's empty. 

It could never be repaired. 

Suho pulled out his phone and dialed a number."Kai? I need you to come here, it's Yoonhee, something happened." 

--

In a few short minutes, Kai arrived at the ice cream shop with his dad. 

Kai saw you crumpled on the floor next to Suho. He could feel a piece of his heart break just by looking at you. 

Kai's father ran past him and crouched beside you.

"Yoonhee, we need to go back to my house." Mr. Kim softly spoke. He gestured Kai, to help him with you. 

"Hyung," Kai started until Suho left your side and retrieved the picture.

Kai gently you pulled you up so that you were standing. You were still shaking in his grip. 

"Kai, take her to my car." Mr. Kim said. Kai nodded and lead you to the car. 

Suho handed him the picture. 

"Thank you..... And What was Yoonhee doing at your shop?" Mr. Kim asked.

"She works here." Suho replied.

"Well she can't work here anymore, and sorry about the inconvience today." Mr Kim apologized.

Suho shook his head, "No, it's ok, I don't see Yoonhee as a worker, as see her as .... a close friend." To be honest, Suho was disappointed that you won't be working at the shop anymore but figured that it was for your own good. 

Mr. Kim nodded, "I see." Mr. Kim was about to leave until he spun around, "And just in case, if anyone by the name, Bang Yongguk, stops by here asking for Yoonhee. Tell him, you don't know her. Bang Yongguk is tall, quite built, and has a deep voice. just make sure you watch out for him."

Suho nodded, "I understand." 

Mr. Kim gave him a half-hearted smile, "Very well then, goodbye, and good luck." With that he left the shop and went back to his car. 

--

Hyeri bursted into Suho's ice cream shop. "Yoonhee!" 

Chanyeol popped his head out of Suho's office. Chanyeol stopped an hour later after you left. 

"Oh Blondie!" Chanyeol smiled.

Suho came out of his office.

Hyeri ignored him and walked up to Suho, "Where's Yoonhee?!?!"

"She's at Kai's hosue, why?" Suho said and tilted his head.

"When I was walking home from school, I saw this..um...gang or whatever and i heard them talk about Yoonhee." Hyeri said it a quick and ergent voice.

"Are you sure they aren't talking about the Yoonhee in Love Rain?" Chanyeol asked.

"As if gangs watch korean drama...." Hyeri rolled her eyes, "Anyways, these guys were like, a real gang. I even saw guns, they had weapons and they were around our age too! And one of the guys showed a picture of Yoonhee to the rest of them," She turned to Chanyeol, "That's how I know that they weren't talking about Love Rain's Yoonhee!" 

"Whoa! Wait, what did the guys look like?" Suho asked, completely worried about you.

"Well, the guy olding up the picture, he was pretty tall, and built with muscles, and had a deep voice.. maybe a little older than you," Hyeri replied, her voice was fast and shaky. She was extremely worried about you.

Suho's eyes widened. Could that possibly be the guy, Mr.Kim was talking about?

"And I also saw the new guy with them!" Hyeri added. 

"Chanyeol, can you take Hyeri to Kai's house to see Yoonhee. And stay there too with her, ok?" Suho said with authority, "I'm going to close up the shop and be there soon." 

Chanyeol nodded, "Ok." He looked at Hyeri, "Come one. lets go." His playful smile vanished when things suddenly became serious.

Hyeri took notice of this and thought it was... pretty y....

She followed him to his car and off they went to Kai's house. 


Ok sorry for late update!! And sorry for a pretty bad one too.... PLease forgive me!! Anyways I'm writing a new story all "How to Save a Life" (<--- CLICK IT!) I hope all of you will subscribe that story as well. :D Thank you! <3 

And I reached 113 subscribers!! <3 thank you so much love you!!!!