Arriving at Jeju Island

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

The plane finally landed and you excitedly walked through the tunnel. Hyeri rolled her eyes but an amused smile was on her face.

The two of you headed towards the main entrance of the airport. There were four long buses parked outside. The students piled into their asigned bus and was anticipating to see the hotel.

In a few short minutes, the bus had stopped. As you got off, your mouth started to gaped open.

lotte-hotel-cheju.jpg

"Yah! Close your mouth! You look like a retarded person!" One of the queenkas, Krystal, snapped. She glared at you then sauntered off.

You immediately closed your mouth and flushed with embarrasment.

"Aish, That bich is just like her sister," mumbled Hyeri.

"OK Everyone! Does everybody know their room munber and roommate?" The princible yelled as she got up on a table.

The students nodded, "Yes!" 

"OK! Good, now go settle down and have fun! And curfew is at 10:30, araso?" The princibled assured.

The students nodded and scrambled in different directions looking for their room.

"Let's go," Hyeri said. She grabbed her suitcase and walked off.

You hurriedly tried to catch up with her. She had long legs which made her a little taller than you by a couple of centimeters.

Once the elevator stopped on your floor, you got out first and searched for the room. You walked down the halls, to your suprise was filled with hello kitty.You finally found your room and called Hyeri, who unlocked the door and opened it.

The first thing you saw was pink?

You walked further into the room and saw that it was filled with hello kitty as well.

Everything Hello Kitty at Lotte Hotel Jeju Island

You immediately smiled and ran to the beds. You squealed in delite. You always loved hello kitty and grew excited over it.

"Why is everything.... so .... catish?" Hyeri raised an eyebrow, "Are we in the right room?" 

You nodded, "The wouldn't have worked if we weren't." You sat on one of the beds and bounced on it.

Hyeri glared at you for a few moments, then agreed with you by smiling.

"I'm guessing you want the bed by the window?" Hyeri asked.

"Not unless you want it." You said.

"Just go ahead an take it, windows make me feel... weary and it's good that 'm next to the bathroom, which smells like..." She poked her head in the bathroom, "Strawberry..." 

--

Kai was in the elevator with the rest of EXO-K. He was a little jet-lagged but shook it off.

"Wah, I'm glad to be back here!" Chanyeol said and put an arm around Baekhyun and Kai.

Kai was also a little dazed by thinking about you. He wondered you've might have gone. Wait. Why am I thinking about her. I'm sure she's fine... I hope.... Nah she's fine...

The elevator doors opened and revealed a bunch on pink walls and hello kitty faces.

Kai raised an eyebrow and looked at Suho.

Suho nervously smiled and shrugged, "I told the lady to choose a random room for the six of us. I didn't think she would put us on the Hello Kitty floor." He let out a nervous laugh. 

All 5 of them gave him a 'WTF' look. 

"Haha let's go!" Suho grabbed his suitcase and walked out of the elevator. The rest of them looked at each other and then followed after him.

"Ok so two for each room..." Suho looked at the 5 boys already paired up. Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sehun and Kai. And D.O standing next to him.

The boys despersed into their rooms to settle down. 

Kai looked at the Hello Kitty room that he will be staying in for the week in digust. 

Sehun ran past Kai and jumped on one of the beds, "Ah so soft." He grabbed one of Hello Kitty plushies on the bed and hugged it.

Kai rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom. He looked at it in disgust again. It smells like strawberries...

Kai beared with it and washed up for a bit. Once he was done, he saw Sehun watching TV sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the Hello Kitty plushie.

Kai felt tired but decided to get fresh air. He couldn't look at the pink room anymore, "I'm gonna go look around the hotel." 

"Wait let me go with you!" Sehun blurted. He jumped off the bed and turned of the TV. He made his way towards Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes and turned the knob to the door. And revealing the pink hallway. Kai sighed and walked out of the room with Sehun following him.

But as he walked out he heard noises of another door opening. He heard voices that belonged to girls. 

He walked further into the hallway and made his way towards the elevator. Then he unexpectedly bumped into someone. It was girl.

The girl turned around and bowed, "Sorry."

Kai looked at her closely as she became more familiar. 

You looked up and your eyes widened. You did not think the person you bumped into was Kai!


Ok This is random but I showed my mom EXO-K's History and she thought Kai was cute and good looking!!! hehehe <3 She approves haha jk

Anyways Comment and Subscribe!!! <3