SM High Talent Presentation

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

 

You walked into the school halls of SM High. It was awfully hectic once you entered. The students were talking loudly and some were running around.

You ignored it all and walked to your locker. You put your backpack in there and grabbed your books. You thoughtfully shut it and headed to your class.

Once you arrived in your class, in was also noisy and hectic. You surpassed the students and headed to your desk. There you waited for the teacher to arrive.

The teacher came and hushed the class. "Well class, as you all heard about the assembly today. Your sunbae's from SM University will come to perform, along with the talents here. And from what I heard, they may even pick a random person from the audience to show off their talent."

The students started murmur among themselves. You on the other didn't know what your talent was and crossed your fingers to be the one not chosen.

 

Time flew by fast and instead of going to your last period class, everyone headed to the auditorium. You sat in a random seat and some students started to snicker at you. You lowered your head and waited for the presentation. 

By the time all the students were settled down. The princible of the school walked up to the stage. She tapped the mic and cleared . The students stopped their conversation and turned their attention to her. 

"Good afternoon," She spoke, "Some of you remeber your sunbae's right? They go by the names of Super Junior and SNSD?"

The students started murmuring. You remered them too. You remebered SNSD as a bunch of mean queenkas that like to make your life miserable. The new queenkas were F(x), they are alot meaner than SNSD. You looked down at your hand and remebered the glass cuts from Jeju.

Super Junior were known for being sweet angels. They were never mean, they treated everyone equal. After they left, SHINee and EXO( I didn't want to put EXO-M because that would be ...weird) took over the school, there was nothing nice about them. They make the nerds become their homework slaves. Luckily, you've never crossed them to experience that, except for Kris. You only knew the real him.

"Well, they're here today, and want to give a good performance for you guys." The Princible cheered.

The students grew excited. Super Junior and SNSD were extremely talented, in dancing and singing. Now both are rookie groups in the Kpop industry.

Soon Super Junior and SNSD arrived on the stage, the students started to scream once they saw them. You noticed that they've gotten alot better looking.

They introduced themselves and started to perform. They were charasmatic on stage. Each move was swift and smooth.

Soon after they were done , other talented students did their performance.

After their performance, the princible came on stage again but with a big ball with strips of paper inside. "In this big thing, I have all the names of the students in this entire school. I will draw 2 names from it, and we would like them to come up and show a talent of yours." 

You crossed your fingers and prayed that it wouldn't be you, if it was you, you would've been humiliated. 

The princible stuck her hand in the ball and grabbed one of the little strips of paper, she read it and walked to the mic, "Lu Han." 

Some students squealed. Luhan was part of EXO and a senior. He had a cute innocent face, but a different personality. 

Luhan confidently walked onto the stage with a smirk on his face. He bowed and faced the princible. 

"Would you like to draw the other name?" She asked.

Luhan nodded and dug his hand inside. He grabbed one and took it out. He read it and smirked and handed it to the princible.

"Lee..."

You crossed your fingers even tighter.

"Yoonhee."

As if you've been hit by a brick, you slumped down in your chair.

"The poor girl?"

"The quiet one?"

"Who?"

The students beside, gave you some looks. You covered your face and slumped further in your chair.

Before you knew it someone grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the stage. It was Luhan. He pushed you on stage. 

Once you looked at the students, you felt sick to your stomach. Everyone was looking at you.

"Who's first?" The princible asked while looking at both of you.

You looked at Luhan, who was smirking. 

"I'll go." Luhan said. Luhan walked to the center, he cleared his throat. Soon, a nice sweet melody was being heard. He sounded like an angel. 

Soon he was done, and it was now your turn. Lu han smirked at you.

You gulped.

"What's your talent?" The princible asked and held the mic out to you.

Luhan snuck from behind you and spoke into the mic, "Being poor?" 

You instantly felt warmth come to your face. 

"Being Quiet?"Luhan continued. 

You didn't know what to do.

"Standing....?" Luhan cocked his head and some students started to laugh. 

Suddenly the lights went out. It was completely dark and you couldn't see anything. The auditorium became noisy.

"Students," The princible said in a loud voice. A flashlight was making it's way towards her, soon it was in her hands. "You may leave but in an orderly fashion." 

The doors opened, revealing light, the students got out of their seats and rushed to the door, in a messy fashion. 

The princible shined the light to Luhan and you. "Yoonhee, you can go to, but Luhan stays." She said in a stern voice.

You nodded and bowed, then left the auditorium.

The princicble sighed, "Luhan, if you humiliate someone again, that's a week of detention, understand?"

Luhan rolled his eyes and jumped off the stage. He walked out of the auditorium, until someone gribbed his arm. 

Kris was glaring at him and tighten his grip on him.

Luhan turned his head and his eyes widened, "Uh, hey..." 

Kris gave him a hard, cold stare and finally let go of him. He walked away from him.

What's up with him? Luhan thought and walked away.

--

You quietly walked down the hall towards your locker. You were relieved that you didn't have to humiliate yourself infront of the school, but embarrassed at what Lu han said. 

You turned your combination, and your locker poped open. You grabbed your bags and slid it on your shoulder.

You looked at the vacant hall way. Once the assembly was over, students just walked out the building and went home.

Then you heard footsteps, coming your way. You looked towards that direction and saw a tall, lean, male figure. You couldn't exactly make out who it was but you just thought it was another student walking the halls. You closed your lockers and started to make your way towards the exit.

"Lee Yoonhee." Said a deep voice that you recognized so well. 

You turned around, "Yes, oppa?" 

Because of his long legs he was already standing infront of you with stern eyes. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kris asked.

"Tell you what?" You asked innocently.

"That your father was in hiding, AND that you were living with a complete stranger!" Kris yelled. His voice echoed through the halls.

"I didn't tell anybody." You quietly said and looked away from him.

Kris softened and lowered his tone of voice, "You could've told me."

"I was afraid, actually I'm really afraid right now," your voice was shaking.

Kris gave you a worried look, "Wait, why were you wet-"

"Oppa," Your voice cracked, your eyes started to water, "They found me."



 

Soo this chapter was actually suppose to be chapter 10 but due to AFF being down it was neve posted so yeah haha... So it may be a little off, but i did edit some parts and added too it.