Lee Joon acts different

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

You practically stayed in your room the entire day. You concentrated on studying but Kai kept blocking your thoughts. When you saw how embarrassed he was, you couldn't help but crack a smile.

You thought it was rather cute that he got embarrassed when he saw you. The more you thought about it, the more you thought it was cute. Your smile turned into giggles.

You checked the time and gasped. It was already 9:00. You opened the door and walked out of the room. It was silent. You wondered if Kai was sleeping, you directed towads his room. His door was open. You carefully peeked inside and found that no one was in there. 

You shrugged and turned around. "AHH!" 

Kai was behind giving you a cold stare, "Looking for me?" 

You touched your heart and felt it beating rapidly. "U-uh I-I was just w-wondering where you were."

He smirked, "I'm gonna go out tonight," He extended his arm to reach for somrthing inside his room. His arm was right it front of you, so you couldn't get out.  After grabbing his jacket, he looked at you. 

You awkwardly looked away and tried to make your way away from him.

"Do you ever leave your room?" He asked suddenly.

You gave him a confused look. 

"You've been cooped up in that room all day, didn't ever feel the need to use the restroom?" 

You didn't answer because you didn't know how to answer him. "Uh, I have to cook dinner." You ran out of Kai's room and towards the kitchen. 

Kai looked at you with an amused smile and slipped his jacket on. He closed his room door and headed towards the front, "I'm leaving."

"Do you want dinner?" You asked.

He shook his head, "Lock the door." He opened the door and walked through closing it behind him. Kai slipped his hood on and started walking to a nearby club.

Once he arrived, he showed the security his fake ID and got in. He walked pass the many people partying on a workday like this. He sat in the bar area and ordered some beer.

"You know you don't look 21..." Said woman sitting next to him.

Kai smirked, "Does it matter?"

"No, but," She got closer to him, "I do like young rebels." She winked. She touched his arm and gave him seductive look.

The beer came and Kai drank it. The lady kept ordering more for him and soon Kai was drunk by the 15th bottle.

"Perfect," She took his arm and lead him to an empty room.

-------

You cooked a nice meal enought for two, but it seems that Kai won't be coming home anytime soon. You peacefully sat and ate your dinner until there was a knocking at your door.

Who would come by at this hour?

You stopped eating and headed towards the door. You looked through the peep hole and saw a young guy with a hood over his head. You immediately knew who it was and started to hesitate whether you should open the door.

"Yoonhee! I know you're in there! Open up!" Lee Joon yelled from outside.

You didn't want the neighbors to be getting upset because someone was yelling from outside, so you immediately opened the door but only a little showing your eyes. You were still scared of him.

Lee Joon let out a heavy sigh, "Please let me in."

You hesitated.

"I won't hurt you... I promise."

You gulped and opened the door wider to let him in.

Joon stepped in and looked around the house. "Is he here?"

You shook you're head. He was either talking about you're dad or Kai, either way they were not there.

"Do you want dinner?" You asked, while gesturing over to the table.

"Uhh...sure."

You quietly walked to the kitchen and prepared a plate for him. Joon was already sitting at the table waiting patiently for the food. To be honest he felt really guilty for what he did to you or what he's been doing to you. When he looked at you, he saw a faint bruise on your face, it was a major flaw. He thought you stunningly beautiful and that slight bruise could be noticed from a mile away.

You came back with his plate and set it down infront of him. You went back to you seat and started to eat slowly.

Lee Joon felt the awkward air. He cleared his throat, "Um-"

"Do you need water?" You asked, as you got up and fetched him a bottle of water. 

"Thanks," He took the bottle and took a sip. "Why are you acting like nothing happened the other day?" Joon suddenly blurted.

You stopped eating and put your fork down, "Because ... I got used to it." 

"Used to it?" He couldn't believe it, he hadn't realize any of the bad things he did to you. He felt his heart breaking one piece at a time. He didn't feel like eating anymore.

You nodded.

Lee Joon finally stood up, "I have to go." 

"Yes, it's late." You got up too and lead him to the door. 

Joon was about to step out of the door, until he turned to face you. He engolfed you into a big hug and kissed your forehead. 

Your eyes widened. Ever since he joined the gang, he never hugged you like this. It was warm and affectionate. Then you suddenly remebered his assignment. 

You pulled away, "Be right back!" You ran to your room and grabbed a stack of paper. You headed back to Joon and handed him the papers, "Your homework."

He took the papers.

"I'm sorry, if I didn't do it earlier." You said.

Lee Joon just stared at you. 

"It's cold, you should get going." 

Before he knew it, Joon was already out the door. He was just standing outside your door staring blankly ahead. You made him go crazy, you made him confused, you made him angry, he couldn't understand it. 

He slowly trudged his way to his motorcycle. He sat on it for a couple minutes before starting it and driving off.


Sorry for the late update :( Please forgive me, but follow me on tumblr!  (<---- click) 

And please do us a favor and like our facebook page! (<--- click) We only have 10 likes :( I feel like a fail we post alot of K-pop updates and I'm one of the admins so please support us by liking it :D Thank you!

Comment and Subscribe <3 with love!