In Good Care

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

Kris lead you to his resting spot and made you sit down. "Let me see your hand." 

You held your hand out for him to examine. "Is there glass in there?" 

Kris nodded.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Hyeri asked.

You shook your head, "No, it's not that bad, right?" You looked at Kris.

"No, it's not that bad, we just need to take the pieces of glass out, disinfect it, clean the blood, and then wrap it up. You'll be fine in no time." Kris assured.

"Really? Cuz that seems like alot of time." Hyeri pointed out and earned and cold-hard glare from Kris. "I'll get the first iad kit... if I can fine one." Hyeri got up and left you with Kris.

"So... How have you been?" Kris asked.

"I've been good, thanks for asking." You smiled at him.

Kris felt his heart melt at your smile. He could feel his cheeks warminng up. "That's good." 

"What about you? How's your parents?" You asked.

"They're ok, the business is going well." Kris replied and his cheeks started burning even more once he realized that he was still holding your hand. He slowly let go of your hand and watched your bleeding hand drop to your side. 

You nodded and heard Hyeri's voice. You turned your head and saw Hyeri running towards you, with a red box in her hands. She arrrived by your side and set the box down next to Kris. 

Kris took your hand again and started to wipe the blood.

At that moment you had remebered the time Kai had helped you with the bruise. At the sudden flashback, you took your other hand and put it on your healed bruise. 

Hyeri put an arm around you and rested her chin on your shoulder, "I'm gonna teach those es a lesson for messing with my best friend." 

You were shock to what she said, "Best Friend?" 

Hyeri nodded and smiled, "Even though we just met, I had a feeling that I could trust you. And now, you're my best friend." 

Kris made a face, I'm her best friend. 

Hyeri noticed and smirked, "You know, I found that EXO's cold leader would have just ignored this little situation," She looked at you, "You must be special to him." She winked at you.

You blushed and waved your free hand, "No, we're just good friends." 

"Best friends." Kris corrected and glared at Hyeri.

"I'm her best friend!" Hyeri snapped and hugged your arm. You chuckled at her sudden 'badgirl' image change into a 'loving sweet' image.

Kris growled, "I knew her longer." 

"How long?" Hyeri asked giving him a look.

"12 years." Kris said and wrapped your hand in a bandage.

Hyeri jaw dropped and looked at you. She was supirse that you knew Kris for that long, and yet you were poor. 

Kris smirked at his victory and turned his attention to you, "Well, you're hand should be good in no time." 

"Thank you, Kris oppa." You said with a smile.

Kris smiled and ruffled your head, "I gotta go know, ok? See you later, bestie" Kris smirked again and looked at Hyeri's reaction. 

She glared at him as he walked away. She shook her head and looked at you, "You're ok, right?" 

You nodded, "Don't worry, and please don't do anything bad to f(x)." 

"Why?!?!?!" Hyeri pouted, "Only a few punches here and there and that's it!"

"They'll just come back and bully me again." You said and looked at Hyeri with pleading eyes.

"Fine. But next if they mess with you, I'm gonna punch their pretty faces making them look like a deformed penguin!" Hyeri said. She hooked arms with you and continued to walk the beach.

 

"Oh! Blonde! Girl!" Chanyeol said pointing at you and Hyeri walking on the beach. 

"See, I told you that you were going to see them again." Baekhyun said. 

Chanyeol smiled and made his way towards you and Hyeri.

Kai gave Chanyeol a weird look and followed him, "What's with him?" 

D.O sighed, "Love at first sight." That's all he said and followed him. 

Soon he followed the rest of his friends.

"Hey! Blonde girl!" Chanyeol shouted and ran towards Hyeri.

Hyeri turned and saw Chanyeol making his way towards her. Her eyes widened and tried to avoic his gaze.

It didn't take long before Chanyeol to get to you two. "Blonde girl, remeber me?" 

"YAH!!!! My name is not BLONDE GIRL!" Hyeri snapped sending glares to him.

Chanyeol just smiled, "Ok, then what is your name?" 

Soon five boys arrived behind him.

"Oh! Yoonhee!" Suho called. 

Kai's ears perked up at your name. He wondered if you were all right after the incident

You smiled at him, "Hello, Boss Suho!" 

Suho smiled and rubbed his neck, "You could always call me, Suho oppa, you know?" 

"Ok, Suho oppa!" You said.

Suho smiled and felt the insides of him flutter. 

"Oh you must be Suho hyung's new employee! Suho hyung told us about you." D.O said.

Suho blushed.

You chuckled and suddenly saw Kai standing behind them with no expression. You lowered your head, when he didn't acknowledge you.

"Suho hyung why don't introduce us to Yoonhee, and Yoonhee can introduce her blonde friend!" Chanyeol said looking at Hyeri. 

"Ok, Yoonhee this is, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O and Kai is somewhere, but you already know him." Suho introduced.

You bowed, "Hello, and this is my friend, Hyeri." 

"Best." Hyeri mumbled and looked at Chanyeol.

There was a smile on his face, "Hyeri! That's a pretty name! It's nice to meet you!" Chanyeol grabbed her hand and shook it, "And if Suho and Yoonhee are friends that means we'll be seeing each other more often!"

Hyeri tried hard not to laugh at his silliness. She actually thought he was quite adorable, even with his deep voice. But she didn't want to reveal that so she put a pokerface on.

You giggled at Chanyeol and Hyeri and turned your head, meeting eyes with Kai. The two fo you awkwardly looked away. You felt your heart beating really fast

"Let's hang out together." Suho suggested.

"Yes! Let's hang out!" Chanyeol said still holding onto Hyeri's hand. With that Chanyeol pulled Hyeri to walk with him. 

Baekhyun shook his head, "Lover boy." And followed him. 

Suho, Sehun, and D.O followed as well, leaving you and Kai. 

You felt awkward and started walking after them until Kai's voice stopped you.

"How's your hand?" Kai asked.

You were taken aback and turned to face him. 

He pointed at your wrapped hand. 

Oh. "It's fine." You replied. 

Kai felt relieved but covered it up, "Ok, that's good." 

You were about to say something else but Suho called after you two to come along.

With a sigh, you followed after them with Kai trailing behind you.


67 subscribers :D :D Thank you!!! Please comment!! <3 and Who's excited for To The Beautiful You?!?!? EXO's gonna be in it!!!! Wah I'm so excited!!!