One's Dream

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked. You sat up and stretched. You quietly got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes looked tired, the bags grew bigger and dark circles were more visible.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth. 

After you were finished, you walked out of the room. You wandered off to the living room where you found Hyeri and Chanyeol sleeping on the couch. Hyeri's head was resting on Chanyeol's. A blanket covered them.

You started at them and saw a small twitch of Hyeri's lips. A small smile appeared on your face. You were glad they stayed here and didn't leave. 

You quietly walked towards the kitchen, and there you saw Kai sitting at the counter. You smelled an aroma that filled the kitchen. 

Kai felt a presence in the kitchen, he turned his head and saw you next to the doorway. He tensed up, "Um, morning." 

"Morning," You quietly replied, you walked further into the kitchen. "What's that smell?" 

"Tea." Kai got up from his seat, "You must have a headache from crying so much. It'll help sooth it." He oured the tea into a cup. He walked towards you and awkwardly handed it to you.

"Thank you," You took a seat and sipped it. It tasted good, you took another sip.

Kai took a seat next to you. Awkward silence filled the air.

"I'm sorry." You said.

Kai blinked at you, "Why are you sorry?"

"You just wanted a place to be alone, and live your life, but because of me you're back here in the place you wanted leave from." 

Kai sighed, "That's what I thought at first, I blamed everything on you. But you did nothing wrong, neither did your father. Don't put everything on yourself." A smile formed on his face.

Your world seemed to stop right there. You were mesmorized by his smile.

Kai then walked out of the kitchen. He sighed and looked behind him at you. He noticed all the features on your face that stood out, your bags and dark circles.

He continued to walk to his room, but stopped at the living room. He saw Chanyeol and Hyeri. He snorted but a smile formed on his face. 

--

"Hyeri, don't skip school." You said to Hyeri.

Hyeri shook her head, "No, I'm staying here, weather Kai or Mr. Kim likes it or not!" 

"But-"

"No buts I'm not letting you stay here alone." Hyeri stubbornly said.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Hyeri, you're going to miss out on class lesson's, you're going to be way behind."

"Just let me copy off your notes later!" She said. she clinged onto your arm.

You sighed, "Hyeri, don't miss out on important lessons, I will need you to help me out later, please." 

Hyeri pouted,"Fine. Let's go Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol waved goodbye to you, "Bye Yoonhee, see you after school today." 

You nodded and waved too, "Bye guys." 

Once they left, you sat down on the couch watching tv. 

Soon you fell asleep. 

-- 

You laughed and smiled as your father pushed you on the swings. 

You jumped off the swings and ran to the slides. Your father was right behind you chasing you.

The smile never left your face. 

Right when you got to the slide, you looked behind you to see if your dad was still chasing you. 

But he was standing still, his eyes were blank, His face, expressionless. 

"Dad?" you said and blinked. On his shirt you saw a red spot getting bigger.

Soon your father fell to the floor. 

"DAD!!!" You screamed and ran to him.

Behind him you saw a figure staying at you, a gun in his hand. 

--

You jolted up, your heart pounding. You were panting. 

You blinked at your surroundings. 

You remebered the face in your dream. The figure in your dream looked all too familiar to you... too familiar... 


Ok hate me all you want... I know this is super late :(  but I'm determined to finish this story by the end of this year! Very Determined but you guys have to help me!!! The reason that I haven't updated in a while is because I've been going through some issues... like issues of causing myself harm... Idk I've been depressed lately.... But now i'm out of that now haha and good to go!!

This is old but it's just toooo cute!!! Beakhyun oppaa~

tumblr_mdwyixdmSJ1rknd66o1_500.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! :)