The night of assurance

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

Hyeri hurried out of the car and banged on the Kim's door.

Chanyeol grabbed a hold of her hand, "Don't knock so hard, rich people are very picky at what happens to their doors." 

Hyeri rolled her eyes, and soon the door opened up. 

Mr. Kim blinked at them, "Chanyeol? What are you doing here with..." Mr. Kim looked at Hyeri and stared at her bright blond hair. 

"Where's Yoonhee?" Hyeri demanded, ignoring an introduction.

"Yoonhee? She's with Jongin, in the living room." Mr.Kim casually said then his expression darkened, "What happened?" 

"That's what we need to tell you." Hyeri said

--

Hyeri, Chanyeol, Kai, you and Mr. Kim all sat in the living room. Silence filled the room.

"Um, Hyeri, is it? What is going on?" Mr. Kim questioned.

"Well... I was walking down the streets where I saw this gang. I was going to walk the other direction until I heard Yoonhee's name. I hid and listened. They said something about going to find her and held her hostage until they get what they needed..." Hyeri spoke in a low voice.

"How did this gang look like?" Mr. Kim questioned.

"Well they looked around to be my age or older." Hyeri replied.

Mr. Kim nodded. He turned to you "Yoonhee, don't ever leave this house. You must stay here until we figure something out, ok?" 

You gulped and slowly nodded. 

Kai could see the fear in your face. He wanted to do something but couldn't bring himself to do anything.

"And Kai, stay here with her." Mr. Kim said. He was expecting a comeback from Kai, but recieved a nod.

You had a blank look on your face, the color was washed away with fear.

Hyeri moved closer to you, she placed a comforting hand around you, "I'm sorry."

You quietly sat there as a tear fell from your eye. It's not true, this isn't real.

--

You were sitting on the bed with the blankets around you. All you could do was sit there and wait for something to happen.

Kai, on the other side of the door was debating whether or not to enter the room. I wonder what she's doing, I hope she's ok.

He pressed an ear against the door, he heard silence. He put a hand on the doorknob and thought that it would hurt to see what you were doing.

He slowly opened the door, revealing you wrapped up in a blanket. You didn't even acknowledge the door opening. Kai became worried, he walked further into the room, closer to you.

"Yoonhee?" He said.

You blinked a few times and looked up at Kai, "Yes?"

"Are you ok?" He asked.

You gulped and started to become aware of your surroundings, "I-I-I guess."

Kai's expression darkened, "No you're not."

You closed your eyes and then tears burst through them, "Then why did you ask?"

Kai softened, he moved closer to the bed. He wasn't good at comforting people, heck, he wasn't good at comforting himself, but for you, he'll try. The room was getting darker, and the moon was the only light source.

Kai sat at the edge of the bed, he slowly moved his hand until their reached yours. He tightly gribbed your hand and made sure your were secured.

Your eyes slowly turned towards Kai. Through the moonlight you can see his flawless face. Soon a hand came up to your face and gently wiped away the tears.

"I'll make sure you're ok." Kai whispered.


..... Haha I promise I will get better at writing chapters for this story.... But man there's so much stuff going on in my life..... Anyways I have no idea how long this story will be still developing some characters and the plot

Anyways Love you <3 <3 <3 Check out my other story "How to Save a Life" Featuring Daehyung , Myungsoo,OC and once again Kai xP "Key's Robotic Invention" Featuring OC and Key!