Situation at Jeju Island

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

You couldn't believe that Kai was standing right infront of you. 

Kai on other hand was shock as well but was glad that you were ok. 

"Kai were yo-" A voice came out of it's room. 

You directed your eyes towards it. It was Suho. 

"Yoonhee?" Suho came closer. He could feel his heart lift up in joy. 

You bowed to him, "Um hello, Suho sunbae." 

"What are you doing here?" Suho asked.

"Wait! Do you guys know her?" Sehun asked suddenly.

Kai looked at the maknae and nodded. "But that's not important! C'mon guys lets go look around!" He nervously looked at Sehun and Suho and grabbed their arms, leading them away.

"What about, the other hyungs?" Sehun asked.

"We'll call them!" Kai said and led them into the elevator.

Hyeri raised an eyebrow, "They're weird. You know them?" 

You nodded. 

"Well that tall guy butted in before you could answer your sunbae, not very nice, but we'll see them again. Now lets go!" Hyeri smiled and held her arm out.

You smiled back and hooked arms with her. Then the two of you walked to the elevator and waited. 

The elevator doors finally open. The two of you walked in and faced the outside. But you saw three boys about your age or older come towards it.

"Wait! Don't close it yet!" One boy yelled. Soon the the three of them came rushing into the elevator. One even crahsed into Hyeri.

"Please learn to put the breaks on!" Hyeri snapped at the boy. He was really tall and had a baby face.

"Sorry." He apologized.

Hyeri's eyes widened and looked at you. She mouthed something like: His voice is so deep!

The tall boy smirked and leaned to her level, "I know."

The voice sent shivers down her spine and she moved closer to you.

Soon the elevator opened and the five of you walked out. Apparently when Hyeri got out, the tall boy went out as well. 

The tall boy smiled and told her to go ahead.

tumblr_m8hzriw9zh1rxq29no1_250.gif

Hyeri thought her heart stopped for a moment, but then continued along.

You and Hyeri walked away from the three boys.

Chanyeol was in a daze, he couldn't stop looking at the girl he just ran into in the elevator. He touched his heart and felt it beating super fast.

"Uh, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said waving his hand infornt of his face. 

Chanyeol kept looking towards your way and Hyeri's "I must get her name."

Baekhyun an D.O looked at each other and sighed. "Come on lover boy, I'm sure you'll meet her again." The pulled him along to find the others. 

--

You and Hyeri decided to go to the beach and take a look around.

You wore jean shorts that ended at your knee with a lose fitted T-shirt. Hyeri wore a short shorts with a plaid checkered shirt.

You walked to the water and dipped your feet inside. 

Without knowing Hyeri playfully pushed you further into the water. You laughed and plashed water at her. Soon the two of you were having a water fight.

But your fun didn't last long until, F(x) came.

"The underclass duo." Krystal smirked.

"This is suprising because the here is so different from quiet girl, yet so alike." Luna faked a smile at the two of you.

Hyeri clenched her fist and tried to hold her anger.

"Can you just leave us alone?" Hyeri growled.

"We would, but we're bored." Krystal said as she uncapped her cup of something.

Krystal pretended to take a drink from the cup until she threw it at you. Making your already wet clothes into red wet clothes. 

You didn't know what to do and just stood there in shock. 

"YOU BIT-" Hyeri was about to charge at her until Victoria and Sulli held her back.

Krystal made a disgusting face at you, "You're dirty now, why don't you wash off." With that she push you, making you trip and fall.  

You landed on your hands but a sharp pain hit you at once. You lifted your hand from the water and found it bleeding. You had landed on glass and it stabbed into your skin. 

"Yoonhee!" Hyeri yelled and got out of the girls hold and ran to you. 

On the other hand Kai was walking on the beach and saw one girl splash drink on another girl. Kai couldn't see clearly, but at first he thought it was you. Then he saw the girl being pushed by the other girl and fell.

He was going to ignore it until, he saw a blond girl run towards her. She looked familiar, like the girl that was with you... 

Kai came to his senses to find out it was you. He was about to rush over to you, until a tall guy beat him to it. Kai stopped and watched the scene from afar.

The tall guy was glaring at the girls that pushed you and told them to go away. Which they did and Kai was able to catch a good look at them before turning the other way. He made a mental note in his head, to watch out for them, and you.

Kai looked back at you. The tall guy took your hand and examined it. To what Kai saw, it was bleeding pretty badly.He felt bad for you and wished that he was there helping you. 

When the tall guy helped you up, he put arm around your shoulder. This action made Kai feel a little jealous.


Sorry for some mistakes if there is any... Was this a lame chapter? If it was sorry! ..... I have a NU'EST fic in my head right now and it's been bothering me so maybe that's why this chapter may be a little ...eh... 

I might write the foreword today because it's going to keep bothering me until I do something about it.... 

Anyways Thanks for reading! <3

tumblr_m8i0id78Yy1qemy31o1_500.gif

Comments put a smile on my face! Chanyeol's Happy Virus!!!