That Awkward Moment When You Realize Someone's Watching You Dance.....

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

Kai opened his eyes and looked at the cieling. He looked around the room, the furniture, the walls, everything. This room used to belong to your dad. Now he has inhabited it. 

Knock! Knock!

Kai jumped off his bed and headed towards the door. He opened the door and found you, in your school uniform. He thought that you looked really innocent and .... cute.

"What?" He codly asked.

"Um, if your hungry there's food on the table...." You awkwardly said.

"Whatever." Kai was about to close the door until you spoke again.

"Uhh... Don't you have to go to school?" You asked.

"I dropped out." Kai bluntly said and closed the door in your face. 

You were taken aback, but you thought that he must have alot on his mind and shrugged it off. You walked out the door and locked it. You headed towards your school, SM High. It was a prestigious school, most of the people that went there were rich. But you weren't, most people made fun of you for that.

You entered the halls, let out a deep sigh, and headed towards your locker. You turned the combination to your locker and it popped open. You picked up the books you needed and closed it.  You tighten your grip on your books and walked to class.

You thought back about Kai, he was practically on your mind the entire time. His handsome face, his cold looks, his tall figure, his hands that cared for your wound, his short abrupt answers. Your mind wondered about him. 

--

As for Kai, he was thinking about you as well. He layed on his bed staring at the cieling, but he wasn't looking at the white colored cieling, he was looking at your face. You appeared in his mind. Your small body, you big innocent eyes, your sad face that cried last night. 

His stomach started to growl. He hasn't eaten anything since the time he came into your house. Last night, he didn't come out of the room for dinner. 

He got off the bed and made his way towards the kitchen. He found a neat breakfast sitting on the table. His mouth started to water from the smell. He hesitated for moment before finally heading towards the table.

He sat infront of the food, he slowly picked up the fork, and slowly took a bite. He carefully chewed it. For he knew, you could've poisoned the food. He swallowed and waited for a reaction to occur. 

He waited....

And waited....

And waited.... 

Kai blinked a couple of times and took another bite. He wasn't going to lie, but your cooking was really good. He took another bite, and another, and another. 

Soon, the plate was empty. I'm so full.

He rubbed his stomach and walked over to the couch. He plopped down, he was facing the TV. He grabbed the remote and turned it on.

Time flew by when Kai was watching TV. He flipped throught the channels and found a channel showing music. 

Kai was bobbing his head to the music, but felt the need to move more than his head.

He suddenly got up and started to dance to the music. Little did he know that thr front foor opened.

You heard music coming from the house and opened the door. To your suprise, the music came from the TV. As you entered the house, you saw Kai dancing to the music. 

His moves were smooth, they match the music perfectly.

You were staring at him. 

Kai spun around and saw you standing by the door staring at him. His face suddenly became crisom red. He looked away and quickly his way towards the couch. That was embarrasing...

You recollected yourself and made your way towards your room. You thought back to his dance moves and wondered if he was a dancer. His moves were smooth and slick, you couldn't get him out of your mind. You felt your face becoming warmer. Why am I blushing??

Kai's face was still burning from the embarrassment. He tried to fan his shirt to cool himself down. Awkward.....

He then realize he was still in his pajamas. 


Sorry for the short chapter :( I couldn't think right now. This probably was a lame chapter..... 
Anyways... I have 23 subscribers already!!!! I'm shocked but happy haha. I promise to make this story really good and interesting!!! I'm just stuck in the moment right now haha.............. It'll come to me eventually :D 
Please comment and subscribe <3 with love!!!