Jeju Island?

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

While you were in school, Kai decided to take a walk. He wore some dark jeans and slipped on some a sweatshirt. He walked down the streets and didn't realize where he was going until he saw Suho's ice cream shop.

Kai decided to go inside and have a talk to Suho. Luckily he was there, with his optimistic personality. 

"Hey Kai, what brings you here?" Suho asked and put arm around him.

Kai shrugged him off and sat down at a random table, "I'm just bored." 

Suho sat across from him, "Since your not at school, what do you do all day?" 

Kai shrugged, "Just sit around, watch TV, eat, sleep, poop." 

"That's how you get fat." Suho said.

"Well she doesn't have workout equipment." Kai looked out the window.

"She? Did you move out of your dad's?" Suho curiously tilted his head.

Kai nodded, he didn't want to keep things from his friends, so he just basically says whatever's on his mind. he thinks there's no point on keeping secrets when they're going spilled out anyways.

"Yeah, instead of living on my own, he made move in with this girl. I don't mind though, she cooks for me, never complains, doesn't annoy me, cleans for me, respects my privacy, and she's.........pretty." Kai mumbled the last part.

Suho begand to grew more curious about this girl. "Who is she?" 

"She's that girl, I was with the last time I came here." 

"Yoonhee?" Suho's eyes widened. Now he knew why the two of you were together. He started to worry about you.

Kai nodded, "Yeah... her." Kai suddenly saw your face in his mind. Your face of you smiling. His lips were threatening to turn into a smile.

"Kai? Kai? Ka-i?" Suho waved a hand infront of his face. Kai jumped back to his attention on him.

Suho smirked, "You were about to smile. I think she's changing you."

Kai snorted, "How can she be changing me? She barely does anything, she just's there whenever I ... need her." 

Suho felt disappointed that you lived with him, but since Kai is his friend/dongsaeng he will support him if he starts liking you. But he will start becoming a good friend or oppa to you.

Then, an idea came to his mind. "Yah, Kai, lets go to Jeju island!"

"Jeju Island?" Kai raised an eyebrow

Suho nodded his head, "Let's invite the rest of us, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo. We can catch up on things, have fun, relax. You can even bring Yoonhee along!" 

Kai shot a look at him, "Do you want Yoonhee to come?" 

"No, but you do." Suho let out a playful smile, "So, what do you say?"

Kai smirked, "Fine." 


40 subscribers!!!!!! Please comment and subscribe!! <3 with love! I featured NARNIA's story 'A Fake Paradise' in the foreword! Check it out! It's extremely amazing! Thanks for reading!