Good Friend

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

You walked into the school halls of SM High. It was awfully hectic once you entered. The students were talking loudly and some were running around.

You ignored it all and walked to your locker. You put your backpack in there and grabbed your books. You thoughtfully shut it and headed to your class.

Once you arrived in your class, in was also noisy and hectic. You surpasses the students and headed to your desk. There you waited for the teacher to arrive.

The teacher came and hushed the class. "Well class, as some of you heard, we're going on a week long feild trip to Jeju Island!"

The class grew with excitement.

"This is our first time doing this, so you have to behave so no fooling around, araso?" The teacher assured.

The class nodded and class officially started. You sat there focused on your work. Feild trips always meant, parent permission and money.

You wanted to go on the feild trip but without your dad to sign the form,  there was no way you could go. 

The bell rang, the students fled out of the classroom grabbing a permission slip on their way out. You slowly gathered your belonging and made your way to the door.

"Yoonhee?" The teacher called. The teacher was Ms. Woo. She was a friend of your dad, and understands your situation. She was going to take you in to live with her, but was to late.

You turned back to Ms. Woo.

"Has your dad contacted you yet?" 

You shook your head.

"If you want to go on the field trip, I can sign the paper and pay for it." 

You waved your hand, "Uh no, you don't have to do that,"

She sympathically smiled at you, "When you were younger, I remeber you talking about wanting to go to Jeju Island."

You bit your lip and slumped your shoulder, "I do, but you don't have to do that, I can go when I'm older." 

She shook her head, "It's better if you do it now, think of it as a ... high school memory."

You thought about it but before you could respond. Ms. Woo grabbed a permission slip and signed her name on it. She turned the paper to you, "Sign it." 

"B-But-"

"No buts, I want to see you have fun, since your dad left, you looked depressed. And it's sad to see you depressed." Ms. Woo smiled. 

You gave her a small smile and let out a sigh. You grabbed the pen and signed the paper. 

Ms. Woo patted your shoulder, "Don't wprry, I'll make sure you're safe, now go to class." 

You nodded and left the classroom. Once you left, you felt really happy that you had an opportunity to go somewhere other than Seoul.

Soon school was over, your mood was better so you happily made your way to the ice cream shop.

While happily walking, you felt a presence following you. You turned around and saw Kris pretending to make an interest at the brick wall. 

You giggled, "The brick wall is interesting, right?" 

Kris shyly put his hand on the back of  his head, "Yeah, haha." 

You made your way towards him, "Why are you following me?" 

"I-I-I was just c-curious w-why you weren't heading home." He stuttered.

You beamed, "I was heading to work." 

He turned to face you and titled his head, "You got a job?" 

"Mhm," You replied while nodding.

He curiously looked at you, "Where?"

"A place with sweet delicious treats." 

"A candy store?" He asked.

You giggled, "No, the ice cream shop around the corner." 

He nodded his head, "I'll walk you there." 

The two of you started to walk. 

"Don't you have to hang out with EXO?" You asked.

"If you hang out with them long enough, you'll get tired of them, and you're more fun to hang out with." He ruffled you head and gave you a sweet smile. Kris was usually a cold person around people, except you. He's a childhood friend of yours. The two of you met coincidently. 

You were walking around the street with your dad and found a toy store. You entered it and found a toy you really liked. You were about to pick it up, until a boy, about your age or older, came and snatched it. 

"Whoa, this looks so cool," The little boy said as he admired it. He noticed you and blinked, "What?"

"I really like that toy, can i see it?" You politely asked.

"No. I want it." He ran to his mom.

You lowered your head and quietly walked back to your dad. By the time you walked back to your dad, he was casually conversing with a woman. When you got closer, you saw the little boy that snatched the toy you wanted. 

"Is this your daughter?" The woman asked gesturing at you.

"Yes, this is Yoonhee." Your dad said.

"And this is my son, Kris, say hi Kris." The woman brought the boy closer to you.

The boy pointed at you, "She's the one that wanted this toy!" 

You flinched and hid behind your dad. 

The woman quickly covered her son's mouth and awkwardly laughed, "Well these two should play together sometimes, I'm sure Kyuhyuk would like to see you again." 

Your father smiled and nodded, "Yeah, that would be nice."

From then on, the two of you become close. Even if you stopped going to each other's houses, you still went to the same school as him. Even though he was Kingka he didn't care being seen with you. The only reason why he didn't talk to you at scholl was because you told him not to. 

"I heard Lee Joon left." Kris casually said. On the inside, he was jumping happily.

"Yeah, he left." You shrugged.

"Well ... why?" Even though Kris didn't like the guy, he still wanted to know.

"He said he wanted an education in America," You smiled at the thought of him changing for the better.

"So you ...." 

"Yes, we broke up," You said.

Kris secretly smiled to himself. "Are you going on the field trip?"

You nodded. The two of you were already at the ice cream shop, "Here's my stop." 

Kris nodded, "I'll pick you up later." 

"You don't have to, I'm good." 

"I'm coming back," With that he walked off.

You rolled your eyes and walked into the ice cream shop. As soon as you entered you were greeted with a nice voice. Suho's.

"Good afternoon, Yoonhee!." He smiled at you. 

You bowed and smiled back.

Suho told you what to do, and was there to supervise you whenever a customer came in. If you needed help, Suho was there to help you.

You started liking your job, it was fun once you came to think about it, but it made you hungry.

Time quickly passed and it was the end of your shift. 

"Good job, for your first day." Suho praised.

"Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow."  You waved and walked out the door.

Suho wanted to say something else, but was too late. He felt disappointed but quickly shrugged it off. 


Ok, lame chapter. But I did introduce Kris to the sotry :D :D please comment and subscribe <3 with love

Oh yeah while AFF was having some problems, I was finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band and it was amazing! I really liked it, I liked how it was a story about friendship instead of romance, it was something different. i really liked it. But at first I thought the main girl was Sulli from F(x).....