The New Student

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

Mr. Kim dropped you off at school. 

You waved goodbye and proceeded to your school. You began to grow very cautious, ever since the warning Mr. Kim gave you. You looked around you trying to spot anything suspicious. 

"Boo." Hyeri said in a boring tone from behind you.

You flinched and turned around to face her.

She raised an eyebrow but soon her face was full of concern. "What's wrong? You seem a little bit... cautious today..." 

"Uh... Haha nothing's wrong." You quickly replied.

Hyeri gave you a suspicious look, "You sure?" 

You abrutly nodded and hooked arms with her, "Lets go." 

Hyeri let you pull her towards her towards school, but her expresssion was still suspicious. She was determined to figure out what was going on with you.

-- 

You bid goodbye to Hyeri and walked to your seat next to Yixing or Lay. You simply smiled at him and sat down.

Lay nodded his head and smiled back. 

"Did you do the homework last night?" He casually asked.

You mentally slapped your palm on your forehead. You totally forgot you had homework. You looked through your bag and tried to find the assingment. 

Once you retrieved your assingment, you checked the time. Ok Yoonhee, you have 10 minutes to finish the assignment, you can do it! Fighting!

You quickly read through the questions and amswered them as fast and as neat as possible.

Lay was amused. He couldn't help but crack a smile. But soon his smile vanished. Lay thought, Wow, she always does her homework... This is new... Did something happen? Kris should know...

You only had one question left but you couldn't figure it out.

Soon the paper was snatched off the desk.

Xiumin looked at it, "Hmm, was this the homework? Mind if I claim this?" 

Before you could respond, he was already at his desk behind you writing his name down.

"But-"

"Hey Xiumin, just give her back her homework. You can copy off mines." Lay said.

Chen looked at you for a moment, then erased his name and handed back your homework. "But next time, you're going to do my homework."

"Thank you." You said and continued to work on the last problem.

Then the bell rang, the teacher came in, "Good morning, students. Today we have a new student, I hope you will all treat him well." 

The students whispered among themselves, while you were still working on your homework.

The teacher opened the door, and a tall male student with dirty blond hair entered the room. His eyes were intimidating and felt like his was piecering knives into every soul he looked at.

His eyes scanned the room, until they landed on you.

"Please introduce yourself?" The teacher politely said. 

"Jung Daehyun," His eyes still on you.

"Uh ok, thank you. You can take a seat next to Minseok. Minseok, please raise your hand." The teacher said.

Xiumin raised his two fingers and Daehyung moved down the row of desk.

You momentarily looked up and met eyes with Daehyun. His penetrating stare made you freeze up.

Once he passed by your desk, you could help but look over your shoulder. 

You felt like he was still staring at you. You slowly turned your head, at the corner of your eye you saw him stil looking at you. You quickly turned back and felt shivers run down your spine.

--

Once class was over, you quickly paked your books into your bag. You slipped it on your shoulder and started to make your way out of the classroom.

A figure bumped into you making you stumble as bit. You looked at the person who bumped into you and shivered. 

Daehyun gave you a hard cold stare before walking out. 

You breath became unsteady as you walked out. Hyeri came beside you, "What's wrong? You look pale." 

"Uh, what? N-Nothings wrong," You said with a shaky voice.

"Was that guy with dark blond hair, a new student?" She asked.

You slowly nodded. 

Hyeri suspiciously looked at you and thoughts flooded into her head.

--

Once school was over you headed to Suho's ice cream shop.

The door chimed as you entered. 

"Ah good afternoon, Yoonhee!" Suho greeted from behind the counter. 

You gave him a small smile. 

You walked to the counter, "Hey Suho oppa."

"How was school?" Suho asked.

"Nothing special, it was ok." You replied with a shrug.

"Ah ok, get to work, kiddo!" Suho patted your shoulder and went to his office. 

When you walked behind the counter at the corner of your eye, you could a figure looking into the ice cream shop. You didn't want tp look directly at the person, so you turned your head the other way. 

You were tempted to look the back to see if that person was still there. You found it odd, if a man was staring into an ice cream shop, but not odd if that person was a little boy. 

When you turned your head towards the window the figure was gone, but you saw a note hanging by the door.

You furrowed your eyebrows, you slowly moved your way towards it. 

You grabbed the note, you turned the card over and saw the most disturbing image you ever saw.

 

Your dad lying on the floor covered with blood....