Third Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

                Last night accident had really caused chaos. The news of EXO-K’s sasaeng fans accident had already becomes headlines on today’s news all over asia. Fans are posting their grief over the members on the internet and wish them alright. Most people blame the sasaeng fans that followed them as the course of the accident. SM Entertainment’s office phones cannot stop ringing since the news of the accident spread. Reporters and fans are starting to gather in front of the hospital.

                Suho looks out of the window and sighs. Then he pulls the curtain back to cover the window. Kyungsoo still haven’t wake up. He tried to sleep last night but he couldn’t. His head feels so heavy and his body is aching everywhere. Manager hyung went out a few minutes ago, getting some food for both of them. He walks himself to the toilet. He opens the tap and splashes his face with water for a few times. Then he stares at himself in the mirror. There are a few cuts on his lower lips and bruises on his forehead. He hopes that it won’t live a scar. He closes the tap and exits the toilet. To his surprise, he saw Kyungsoo trying to help himself up.

                “Hey, you’re awake!” Suho quickly grabs Kyungsoo's arms and helps him to sit.

                Kyungsoo gives a weak smile. “Where are the others?” he forces himself to speak although he feels so weak.

                “They went home last night. But they said they’ll come back this afternoon. Manager hyung went out for a while to get something for me to eat. Are you thirsty? Hungry? Should I get you anything?” Suho really sounds like a concerns father.

                “Just water.” Although he feels hungry, he doesn’t think that he has the energy to chew any food in his mouth right now.

                 Suho pours some plain water into the cup and helps Kyungsoo drinks it. When Kyungsoo pulls his lips away from the cup he puts it down and sits beside him. “Now don’t speak to me anymore. I know you are still not feeling good enough. Rest.”

                Kyungsoo doesn’t say anything. Suho stands up and take out his cellphone. Then he dials a number and waiting for the owner to pick up.

                “Hello. Hyung! Is Kyungsoo hyung awakes?” it’s Kai.

                “Yeah. Just a couple of minutes ago. When are you guys coming?”

                “Great. Chungji hyung said that he’ll pick us up at 12.00 pm.” Chungji hyung is their other manager.

                “Ok. Tell Sehun to bring me some cloth.”

                “Alright. Anything else?”

                “Nope. That’s all.”               

                “Aha, have you already told the M members about Kyungsoo hyung?”

                “Yeah, I did. Last night after you guys left. They were worried about us of course. They said sorry because they are not here to help us. But I told them we’re fine.”

                “Ok. There is news about us everywhere. On the TV, the radio, internet, everywhere. Did you know?”

                “Yeah. I saw it. Just wait until you see what’s in front of the hospital.”

                “Don’t worry. I think I can already imagine it.”

                “Text me later ok? When you’re heading here.”

                “Ok hyung. Chanyeol hyung said tell Kyungsoo hyung that we love him. Haha..” Suho can hear the boys giggle from the phone.

                “Ok. I will.” He puts his cellphones back into his pocket and turns to Kyungsoo.

                “The boys said they love you.”

                Kyungsoo smiles. “That’s so cheesy.”

 

**********