Spoiled ~

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-896 words-

 

Nichkhun don't even know when did he became such spoiled boy especially when he with his one and only huswife, Jang Wooyoung. He keep on being spoiled brat when he's with Wooyoung till all of the 2PM members get annoyed with him and Junsu always smacked Nichkhun's head whenever he acts like that with Wooyoung in front with him. On the other hand, Wooyoung don't even bother bout Nichkhun being spoiled because he feel Nichkhun will always want his only attention when he did that and obviously he give absolute attention to his Nichkhun. He never act like that in front of other people unless he was told to aegyo on variety shows.

 

So let's carry out with the story when there's a night, Wooyoung was very tired from his hectic schedule that day and Nichkhun got a free day because he just back from Thailand. As Wooyoung get into the dorm, Nichkhun sprinted down towards Wooyoung and chirped happily.

 

"Wooyoung is home~~ Yay! my baby is home," Nichkhun was jumping like a little child got a christmas present from Santa and Wooyoung just can smile tenderly at the cute act from Nichkhun. Then, Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung's hand and they sat on the couch at the living room.

 

"Woo baby~ let's go to the theme park tonight..now! kaja kaja~!!!" Nichkhun said as soon as the sat on the couch with teh sparkling in his eyes pleading on Wooyoung.

 

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

It's been a while Woobaby and I have a date. Is it last week? Last month?? Aish~ I missed him darn much now and when think of our date, he's really adorable and well, cool and yeah great~! kyaaa~ omoo did i just squeal over him?well, that's my one and only huswife and he really did affected me much. Anyway I really wanna go on a date with him today at a theme park. Ah, he's back! I heard the sound of door opened and i sprinted down to welcome him. When we sat on the couch, I immediately asked him to go out with him. I know i've been so clingy towards him and a spoiled brat when I'm with him but blame on him because he don't even say anything and keep spoiled me eventhough I'm the uke in our relationship.kekekeke. He don't even bother but the other member keep whining at him to make me act spoiled and annoying and still he ignored them but keep on spoiling me. That's why I love him damn much, he really make me the most important person in his life *cough cough* well after his family duh~ -.-'

 

"Khunnie, I wanna rest. Can we go next time?" I was taken a back when he said that. He never reject my request but today..today he did it..whatta....

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung's POV:

 

"Khunnie, I wanna rest. Can we go next time?"

 

He blinked his eyes plenty times and yes that's too adorable and i just wanna kiss him right there but hell I'm too tired. I know he was shocked because I never reject him before, aigoo~ poor him but i really need my rest. I'm freaking tired with the ing schedule today, Shooting! shooting and shooting! i don't even have time with my Khunnie and hell I'm exhausted..

 

End POV:

 

 

 

"awwwh~Wooyoungie~~~~~~~ kajja~~~~" whined Nichkhun to his one and only huswife.

 

"but Khunnie I'm tired and i wanna rest," he replied.

 

Nichkhun was pouting cutely at Wooyoung and folding his arm then back facing Wooyoung. He turned Nichkhun to face him back but Nichkhun still pouting and not to mention his eyes looking other way eventhough his body already facing Wooyoung.

 

" Khunnie~ I don't mean to reject or neglect you but I'm really tired because of the schedule. It really hectic for me. We'll go on our date next time ne. I promise you that," Wooyoung said trying to coax Nichkhun then he pecked on Nichkhun pouting lips and carressed Nichkhun cheeks lovingly as he saw Nichkhun started to look at him with his famous puppy eyes.

 

"You promise?really?" Nichkhun asked with his..urm..what can we say..his really cute eyes and almost teary. He's really adorable with that expression. Wooyoung let out a chuckle and hug Nichkhun tight.

 

"Yeah Khunnie, I promise." Wooyoung promised to Nichkhun as he whisper to his ear.

 

"Yay! You're the best my wifey, kekeke," Nichkhun s his arms around Wooyoung waist and huh him securely. He don't get any respond from the younger boy even just a little chuckle so he just wanna try to push Wooyoung's body a bit but eventually stop his action when he heard small snore from the guy in his embrace. He chuckle a little at the boy.

 

Wooyoung already sleeping out of exhausting and Nichkhun picked him bridal style and bring him to their shared bedroom. He put his huswife on the bed and kissed his forehead trailed to his cheeks, nose and lastly a little peck on his lips. Wooyoung stirred a little and shifted to his left facing Nichkhun's spot.

 

"I love you baby, rest well," Nichkhun said as he kissed Wooyoung's lips again and he heard Wooyoung let out a small grumble.

 

"I love you too Khunnie baby," He said in his sleep.

 

Nichkhun tugged the blanket till it reached Wooyoung's neck. Nichkhun laid at his spot and embrace Wooyoung as Wooyoung cuddle closer to Nichkhun. 

--------------------------

the second one..haha..tonight will post some more..well, some of u already read all of this..hehe..sorry~ anyway..hope you enjoy..

ps: i already changed the mistakes..hope no more mistake..hehe..enjoy^^ *gives candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny   ♥♥♥