Three Years with Khunyoung ♥♥♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

yeay!!! Finally this was done..haha..m taking too much time to finish this.. /get kicked/ anyway..Happy Anniversary to out bestest OTP Khunyoung!!!

my note:

y'know what's date is today???!!! it's 7th June!!!! 7th June?? what's it mean??it's Khunyoung Anniversary!!! xDD  the 3rd years for Khunyoung  they're just heartwarming and aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I just love them to the core..idc about anything now..happy 3rd anniversary bbies..go get married now!! /bricked/ but still what ever happen to you..stay together and stay strong..I'll always support you..always a HOTTEST! xD  I love you babies... 

Nichkhun + Wooyoung = Khunyoung = 3 years together 

#3yrswithkhunyoung 
 
 feeling excited

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥

2277 words


The sunrays emitted inside the room where 2 men that barely covered with the duvet were sleeping peacefully in each other arm when the older of the two fluttered his eyes open and an immediate smile plastered on his lips recalling their moment last night and the memorable day. It was their third Anniversary yet he still loves the younger with all of his heart and he even thought that every day, his love grows deeper and meaningful. His gaze finally landed on the adorable features of his lover who was sleeping peacefully. He rested his palm on the younger cheeks while his thumb casually caressing his cherry plump lips causing him, himself felt giddy inside with the younger reaction. They boy’s eyebrows formed a frown at the disturbance on his face. He pushed the hand away and rubbed his face on the older chest adorably causing the latter grins and held the younger tighter in his arm. His fingers move slowly to the younger forehead and brushed the fringes away as he leaned down and planted a peck on the temple. He smiled gleefully at his lover.

Thanks for always being with me baby. I love you

He took the younger hand that was rested on his chest and put it around his neck. He smirked at the vulnerable sleeping boy in his arm.

Now it’s time for you to wake up and having some surprises baby

He leaned down and firstly gave a peck on both cheeks then to his nose and to the younger corner lips and he could he the younger lips twitched a little causing him to smirk wider knowing the younger actually awake already and anticipating his act.

                “Awake already hmm?” he said huskily as he leaned down and his hot breath clashing the younger now slightly apart lips. The sight was very tempting for him as he slammed his lips towards the younger’s.

Nibble, , tongue

, clashing,

                “Mmmmhh” moaned the younger in the middle of the kiss. They parted for the kiss and panted for oxygen as they rested their forehead together.

                “Good morning baby,” he grinned causing the younger to blush mildly and he initiated a peck before pulled away.

                “Happy Anniversary Khunnie,” said the younger and Nichkhun hugged the younger even closer. He leaned again towards the younger but-

Knock. Knock. Knock.

                “Nichkhun, Wooyoung! I know you don’t have schedule today, so wake up and celebrate your anniversary out of the house! I don’t wanna hear any silly weird sounds from your room for the whole day!” there, Minjun with his high tone like a mother nag making Nichkhun frowned and Wooyoung giggles. He pecked the older before stood up and get some decent clothes to wear before heading to the bathroom for a bath. He bumped with Minjun who was literally glaring at him then to his bedroom door as he chuckled at the eldest of 2PM on his way to the bathroom.

It’s our anniversary! Am so giddy and excited!

Wooyoung giggled softly in the shower and after he was done, he wrapped his lower half with a towel and got out from the bathroom, to face the grinning half Nichkhun waiting for his turn to shower. They exchanged pecks and ‘I love you’ before Nichkhun closed the bathroom door and he went to their room and get ready for their anniversary date.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

                “What are we gonna do today Khunnie?” the younger asked while Nichkhun was driving the car towards the Time Square Mall. They have their disguise on to prevent sasaeng fans and paparazzi.

                “Why don’t we spend the day lightly? Just us and no disturbance?” asked Nichkhun making Wooyoung agreed with him and smiled gleefully. They were going to watch a movie, a romantic horror actually. Nichkhun bought them tickets and things to eat in the cinema hall as they got into the hall and get their seat, well, almost at the back of the hall. As the story goes by, Wooyoung hide his face in Nichkhun embrace when there was ghost or something that make him scared appeared so suddenly on the screen as Nichkhun happily hugged the younger and stealing some kisses on his temple. Nichkhun didn’t let the chance go by stealing some kisses from the younger in the dark hall and tightened the hug on his waist giving warmth from the cold air-conditioner.

                “Let’s go baby,” Wooyoung took Nichkhun hand and they walked out from the hall after the story finished as Nichkhun dragged the younger to do some shopping. Since they didn’t have schedule for the day and the others got quite tight schedule, they ordered the boys to do some shopping. After Nichkhun dragged Wooyoung to most of the shops, he eventually finished his shopping for the guys.

                “Baby, you want something before we head to the next station?” asked Nichkhun.

                “Next station?” he tilted his head cutely asking Nichkhun causing Nichkhun to hold himself from attacking the younger.

                “Yeah, next place, you’re hungry isn’t it?” he asked again holding the younger hand tight but still not hurting him and Wooyoung nodded.

                “Where?” the younger started his 1001 questions as they walked to the car that was parked at the basement and Nichkhun gave him a smile.

                “You’ll know eventually baby,” Wooyoung lips puckered out forming a pout and Nichkhun chuckles softly at him. He put the things at the backseat and Wooyoung got himself in the car and faced Nichkhun beside him, starting the engine.

                “Khunnie, where are we goi-mmpphh” Nichkhun kissed the younger deeply, devouring his lover until they were out of breath and Nichkhun finally pulled away, giving the chance for Wooyoung to gain oxygen with flushed face.

                “You’ll know eventually baby,” he said with a smirk plastered on his face as the younger blushed deeper and he drove out from the mall. Wooyoung pouted all the time when Nichkhun didn’t budge with the questions and his seduces. The car arrived at a building but Wooyoung didn’t notice the building as Nichkhun drove to the basement to find parking.

                “We’re here,” he said as both of them got out from the car and heading to the lift with Wooyoung giving him curious expression. Before he could say anything, Nichkhun pulled him by the waist and make their faces so closed, barely touching each other and their breath clashed again. Suddenly his vision was blank, all black and he felt the older turned his body. He was then back facing Nichkhun as he knotted the blindfold. Wooyoung reached out to grabbed Nichkhun but he felt Nichkhun hand on his waist and his lips near his ear.

                “Relax baby, I’m here for you, I won’t go anywhere,” he whispered to the younger sending shiver to his spine and he started walking, pulling the younger with him as they got into the lift. Nichkhun ensured Wooyoung was really closed to him as he pushed the button to the highest floor. He held both the younger hands and seducing him gradually making the younger anticipated more and needed him there. He nibbled the younger ear, then down to the jaw line and kissed his cheek.

                “Happy anniversary baby,” he whispered as his hot breath clashed with the younger reddened ear.

                “I love you Wooyoung, so ing much,” another seduce-able whisper causing him whimpered lowly as he tried his best to let go of Nichkhun’s grasp on him but to no avail, the older still strong.

                “What are you gonna do?” his breathless question and almost moan came out from his lips making Nichkhun smirk but then the lift halt at the highest floor causing Nichkhun to let out silent groan.

                “I’m gonna surprise you baby, keep walking,” when Nichkhun ushered him to walk and he walked along with him.

                “Whereeeeee?” Wooyoung whined cutely at Nichkhun as the other let out soft chuckles before lightly pinch the younger cheek.

                “We’re here already, baby,” whispered him and turned the younger facing the view in front of him.

                “I’m gonna open your blindfold now,” he unknotted the cloth and pull it out from the younger. Wooyoung blinked few times and get used with the light before gasped at the sight.

The Sky Rose Garden, woah~ it’s beautiful

He grinned widely at the sight and hugged Nichkhun and of course he gladly accepted the hug. Wooyoung tightened the hug and then he kissed the older passionately, between the kiss.

                “Thank you, Khunnie. I love you,” whispered Wooyoung and grinned at the older. He went to the roses then smelled it as he smiled so wide. Nichkhun came from behind and hugged his waist before he kissed the younger nape.

                “You’re very welcome love and I love you more. Happy 3rd Anniversary, baby,” he whispered as they devoured each other again before headed to their reserved table, well, the middle of everything at the outside of the restaurant where you can see the view of literally Seoul. Nichkhun reserved the whole restaurant for the younger and their alone time together at that beautiful roses garden. They ate in silent even though sometimes Nichkhun stole some kisses and teased the younger making him blush and what not whine cutely, they still enjoying the food. After they’ve done with the food, then the dessert arrived with Wooyoung’s favourite dishes, ice cream. Chocolate ice cream was served for Wooyoung with strawberry on top while Nichkhun was served with vanilla ice cream also with strawberry on top. They exchanged sweet smiles between each other before Nichkhun grabbed the younger ice cream making Wooyoung whined as he tried to get back his ice cream but to no avail, he didn’t get it. He walked to Nichkhun’s sit and suddenly the older pulled him causing him to yelp and sat on his laps. His arm wrapped securely around the younger waist as he planted a peck on the already pink cheeks of the younger.

How adorable

Nichkhun finally gave Wooyoung his ice cream but he didn’t let go of Wooyoung instead tightened the arm around the younger. He smirked at the younger as he started eating his ice cream.

                “Baby,” Wooyoung turned to look at Nichkhun but he widened his eyes when nichkhun suddenly leaned closer making their faces separated in only few inches. He closed his eyes expecting a kiss but then he felt a thumb brushed the corner of his lips and Nichkhun chuckles emitted out from his mouth causing Wooyoung to snap open his eyes and his sight was presented with Nichkhun bright smiles and laugh. He unconsciously pouted because Nichkhun tricked him and Nichkhun just smiles at the younger cute expression

                “Awww~ did you expecting a kiss baby?” he teased and smirked at the blushing boy as he hid his face at the crook of the elder’s neck. Nichkhun chuckles and kissed the younger shoulder as he pushed the younger a bit to make Wooyoung facing him and he leaned as their lips touched. Another make out between them was as sweet like the first time. They parted for oxygen and Nichkhun could see the younger face even redder and he smiled at the sight as his thumb ran to caress the younger red cheeks.

                “Finish your ice cream before it melt,” said Nichkhun as they ate their ice cream when suddenly, Wooyoung felt there was something in his mouth, something hard and it felt round like a ring. He spat out the right on his hand and stare at the ring. Nichkhun noticed that and he smiled at the younger taking the ring and dipped it inside the water that was placed in front of him before he pulled out and displayed it to Wooyoung. He widened his eyes looking at the ring, there was Nichkhun’s name craved at the inner side of the ring and he could feel his eyes b in tears.

                “Kh-Khunnie?” he stuttered.

                “Baby?” he imitated the younger causing him to received a soft punch from Wooyoung on his chest as he chuckled at the younger.

                “This is for you and here…” he pulled out another ring that was placed in his pants’ pocket and it was exactly the same ring, only quite bigger to Nichkhun’s finger size, as the one that was on the table. Nichkhun put both together and now Wooyoung smiled widely at the rings.

                “Baby, happy anniversary, it’s been three years but I still can’t get enough of you. You make me love you even more, each day. I love you Jang Wooyoung. I love you so much. Happy third anniversary and this rings, is another couple things for us. Thank you for your existence in my life and happy three years together baby,” he then leaned to the already in tears Wooyoung making another lips lock session together. Their kiss that time was very intense and they poured their feelings in the kiss not wanting to let go of each other but oxygen was very necessary making them parted but within second their lips connected again. They knew that this can’t be long so they just taste each other. They were panting and rested their foreheads on each other.

                “I love you too, Khunnie” he confessed and they laughed together before Nichkhun hugged the younger. He could feel the younger heartbeat and his beating at the same pace and his heartbeat were mentioning the younger name in each beat.

                “Thank you so much Khunnie,” mumbled the younger in his neck as they kept on hugging feeling each other warmth and blissful smile was plastered in each other face as they dived into another lips lock session, devouring their feelings again.