Love

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

 

 

Hi (?)
Miss me? 
I don't know why I ever put that title. I don't have any idea. /bricked/
Please, enjoy first!

 

4532 words

 

“Just one cup of Americano please,” I turn my head towards the soft and did I hear it somewhat sad voice. He is looking at Chansung while handing the money as he comes up with a soft yet a glint of sad smile. The same customer as yesterday and today I’m the one that doing his order. Yes!

“Thank you for purchasing!” Chansung said with his big grins and I proceed making the order of Americano for our kind of young customer. He waits for his order as I finish with my finishing touch on the Americano.

Done!

He looks up at me with that same hinted sad smile. I give him the Americano and, I mouth him ‘Fighting’ with my trademark toothless smile making him fidgeting for sec and looks down nodding his head. I would never expect him to be that cute with those pink hue on his cheeks. He walks out from the door. My eyes never leave him until he’s out of my sight.

OMG! I did not just mouth ‘Fighting’ to the cutest human being I’ve ever seen?! He’s so adorable but why was him looking sad? I would like to wipe off that sad expres-

“Khun Hyung! Earth to Hyung! Next order,” I flinch at the over teasing tone from Chansung. I roll my eyes and continue with my job. Oh! I forgot to check on his name. God job! Having a crush without knowing his name. Good job, Khun. I puff my cheeks not noticing the way Chansung eyed me from the counter.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the hard work!” I wave at my colleagues and turn my back to walk back home. Two steps. Only two friggin’ steps and this giant slumps his hands on my shoulder.

“Khunnie, let’s hit the bar,” he suggested. I shrug him off and decline his offer with a disgusted eye roll at him. Chansung fake a gasp and still clinging onto me for dear life as he begs me to join him.

“I’m tired as hell, you never ending excited giant,” I said and stop as the red light is on letting the cars pierce through the road.

“B-but it’s been such a long time you never been to the bar! Junho and everyone missed you,” he says with those adorable pleading eyes, according to those girl customers that often came by, and before he says more I interject. “What do you mean by ‘long time’? I was there last two days, you . Don’t tell me you’re going to the bar just to take a look at Junho,” with a major exaggerated gasp and light pink hue on his cheeks, I smirk casually and slightly bump my shoulder with him. “Just tell me you actually wanna see him Channie, don’t use me as your shield or what can I say? Pathetic excuses,” the teasing grins never leaves my lips yet more to come. “ing confess already, we’re tired of your hide and seek game,” I snicker when he yelps.

“Stop teasing, I don’t know if Junho actually likes me or not,” rolling my eyes with his lame excuses, I walk ahead of him. He hurriedly follow me as we cross the road. The bar is on the right side but my house will be on the left. We reach the park right after we cross the road. “You prick! Listen to me! I-“ never yet finish his nag, “Start courting him! He wouldn’t mind, I bet,” I pat his back and turn my back. Just I want to start a step I saw someone kind of familiar sitting on the bench facing the swings. I shoo Chansung to go to the bar as he walks with slump shoulder towards the bar. I walk towards that familiar boy with gloomy aura around him.

 

 

“Hi,” he flinches a bit making me smile softly at him. He turns his head, eyes scanning me from the bottom until he reached my eyes. Soft sigh escapes his plump lips. What would it taste, hmm? I slap myself, mentally of course for thinking so stupidly of a cute stranger.

The soft pink hue on his cheeks out of cold turns brighter when he diverts his eyes back to the swing.

“You’re from the café just now, is it?” I ask receiving a small nod from him. How cute! Can I squeeze the life out of him? “Why are you so gloo- Oh! I forgot to ask. I’m Nichkhun, can call me Khun or whatever you like to call me. What’s your name?” he looks up to me back with unreadable expression as if I’m ridiculous for being friendly. I offer him my smile and a handshake.

He obviously hesitate before he takes my hand and damn, his hand is cold as ice. I want to wrap him in a cocoon warmth and huddle up. Wait what? No! I want to give something warm to him.

“Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung,” he answers me with hesitation. Then, he looks up and give me the oh-so-heart breaking sad smile. I wish I can wipe off the smile and kiss him to make him feel better. Yeah right, Khun. Now you’re crazy enough to think like this. I manage to not showing him my ever fangirl- ehem no, fanboying side towards him.

“So, Wooyoung,” wow, that sound right with me. “Why are you here alone and looking so gloomy,” I take a peek at his facial expression and don’t blame me for memorizing every bit of it. He looks at me rather telling me to off for invading his personal space.

“I’m sorry for being a creep,” I say after finally noticing his uncomfortable state. He splutters with bright pink blush in his adorable chubby cheeks. “No, it’s okay, I was kind of not really in a straight state of mind,” he says and smiles softly not looking at me. His profile side looks so soft that I wanna caress his cheeks. Stab me for thinking like this.

“Wanna share with me?” I draw my right eyebrow looking at him with genuine smile. He take a look at my face with the boyish expression that actually making me change my mind, he’s not that fragile. He’s a boy indeed.

A guy with cute looking face.

“Why should I share it? It’s my very own problem, I need to settle it by myself,” very offensive indeed. I smile the same. “Why not, for lessening your burden and that hint of sad smile don’t look good on you, people still can read you if you show that everywhere,” very smooth Khun, very smooth. He looks down feeling offended I guess, making me feel a pang of guilty towards him.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to offend you,” apologize quickly is better than let him feel even gloomier.

“I run away from home and now I don’t have money and place to stay,” he finally says and I thought he don’t wanna say anything. I hum and keep on listening his rant until I hear soft sobs from him. “Hey, Wooyoung, look at me,” his glistening eyes makes me feel like , feel like there’s something piercing my heart. OMG poor boy.

“You wanna go back home? I can send you there, just go and apologize to your parents and your sister. I know it was an act out of being violent, I faced it before,” I chuckle remembering my childish rule breaking attitude on my teenager days.

“Really?” he asks with those cute eyes looking expectantly at me. I need to be rewarded for being calm enough because right at this moment I actually wanted to coo and squeeze him like why are you so cute! Marry me! Wait what? That come out wrong. Earth to Nichkhun!

“Yeah, practically I’ve done that for like so many times but knowing my mom, she would never going to search for me after the third time because she knows where I head to,” I keep on blabbering. “But now, let’s send you back home because since this is the first time you act on your own accord, you don’t know what to expect is it?” I say and receive a nod from him.

“I can bet your parents and your annoying sister is worried sick about you, now show me the way,” soft chuckles come from the boy and for the first time I wish that all the angels and God can hold me back for not jumping on this boy because of his soft chuckles is just, umph! If I ever see him again, that sound would be my ringtone and my favoritest! If that is consider as a word. He finally stands as I follow his track and despite being tired, this creature beside me can never fail to ease everything.

I am so having a crush on this little piece of adorable creature.

As we walk through, he is kind of fidgeting and that looks cute from him and guess what? His house is on the same direction as mine! This is so interesting. I keep on walking and it pass my house already and one block away from mine. When we reach his house, his mom is waiting outside with that worried expression. Right when she lands her eyes on Wooyoung, she calls her husband in hurry and rush towards the boy hugging and scans him. Moms surely the same. I can only smile softly seeing this situation. Then, his father and I could say beautiful sister come out from the house with worried yet relief expression walk towards the boy.

“Oh my, who’s this gentleman?” she finally wipes her tears and smiles softly at me. I offer her my genuine smile. “He’s Nichkhun! He’s the one that accompany me here,” he beats me before I even open my mouth to speak a word. I bow my head to the family.

“Thank you for bringing him back,” his father pat my back and I shrug it off saying it’s okay. It’s really okay if it’s him. You know what I mean. How can I ever turn down this cutie pie. Now I’m a creep. Damn.

I decline the offer of having dinner at their place because tomorrow got work! Not because of wanting to still stare at this lil’ cutie. I say goodbye and turn my back towards them. One step and I feel someone hold my wrist. He fidgeting before giving his cutest smile on earth that makes me literally turn into a puddle of goo and say “Thank you for today,” he let go of my wrist as I smile and mentally squeal as I walk few distance away from them.

“OMG am I turning into a high school girl? Seriously Nichkhun! But he’s sooooooooooo cute that I can’t!” mental note, never talk like a crazy creeper like me when you’re alone. It’s lucky that no one is everywhere around me.

Reaching home, I get some bite of dinner and hit my bed to get a good night sleep. Oh crap! I forgot to ask for his phone number. Damn!

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week after my encounter with Wooyoung. I miss him already.

I walk around the campus park- what? I’m a student aight! I only work part-time at the café. I’m in my break as I walk around the campus park and I can’t believe my eyes! Right in front of my eyes, there’s my soulmate dose of happiness having his lunch alone! Wait, I never yet encounter him ever since my first year of studying here. Anyway, my chance! I literally run towards the boy and sit beside him without any notice.

“Hi Wooyoung!” he looks up at me in horror because such suddenly someone comes and say hi to him but it only for few seconds when he breath in relief. “Why are you alone?” he shrugs “I’m waiting for my friend buying something to drink,” he says and continue eating his delicious meal. I decline his offer on his food and enjoy myself staring at him.

“Why are you staring? Is there something on my face?” he asks with light pink hue on his cheeks. I chuckle softly and hold the urge to pinch his cheeks. “Nothing much, just someone’s blushing pick my interest,” I causing the pink cheeks turns to bright red.

“Wooyoung-ah, how old are you?” my guts finally ask that. “22, how about you?” he return the question. “23,” I answer and my head keep on thinking the number. He’s 22 and this is the first time he ever run away from home? He’s young but not really, I can see that he’s matured enough to live independently. His parent sure do wonders on him for making him the good son as he is. I smile inwardly.

“And the night before was the first time you ever run away from home?” I ask drawing my right eyebrow at him. He looks down and bite his food slowly while nodding his head. “You’re cute, know that?” now his tip of ear also turn red. Can I bite it off? I mentally slap myself for thinking lewd thing looking at him.

“Woo, here’s you- Khun hyung?” I look up and now what, Lee Junho is the one being friend with Wooyoung? “Ssup?” I say and stand up eyeing Junho. “What are you doing here?” he dare to ask me that?! I’m flirting with him can’t you see? “Just talking with Wooyoung, and Nuneo, this campus not only involve your friends and you, I’m studying here also,” I flick his forehead softly causing him to flinch. Wooyoung chuckles and I’m getting enough, I don’t wanna die on him.

He’s so gonna be the death of me.

“I’m have class in five minutes, see you anytime soon,” I wave and stop, looking at Junho, “Yah Junho, have you got the guts to court Chansung?” the poor boy splutters and blush so hard I only laugh leaving both of them before give a wink towards the already blushing Wooyoung. Little did I know the chubby cheeks boy stares at me until I am out of his sight.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Junho,” I lean on him with my arm drape over his shoulder. He’s drunk enough to mess with his brains. I smirk and pinch his cheeks, taking a glance towards the over jealous giant in front of me. Oh my, look at his glare, I might be dead by now if he can shoot laser with his eyes. So, this is not an X-Men .

“Yes, hyuuung,” he slurs at me. “Mind to tell me how can you ever know Wooyoung?” Now Chansung jerk an eyebrow. Junho ponders on his thoughts before answering me. Little chit-chatting with a little bit teasing and leaning towards Junho, Chansung would really going to kill me, that expression is priceless! Hah!

“Khun-ah, stop teasing them,” Minjun is on his next glass. When will he ever get drunk? His tolerance is so freaking high! Same goes to his one and only Taecyeon. Both of them are monsterrrrrrr, I tell you MONSTER! I would never have that very high tolerance myself.

Having fun at the bar belonging to Minjun is fun but I really do have work tomorrow so I walk back home early leaving them with a satisfied smile.

So, according to a certain someone, Wooyoung is in his first year, major in Art & Performance while I’m in Literature. He’s one hell of a dancer that I would kill to see and good at acting too. He’s not into having fun at the club or party-ing . Mama’s boy indeed but looking at his mom, she would really like letting Wooyoung go have fun with his friends. The best part is, I got his phone number. Thanks to the drunken Lee Junho.

I reach home and get ready for sleep but before I forget, I take my phone and start typing. My eyes drop and I get his reply making me smile in my sleep.

 

To: Wooyoung

From: Khun

Hey, good night. Sleep tight.

xxKhunxx

 

From: Wooyoung

To: Khun

Where did you get my number?

Anyway, good night to you too. Have a sweet dream. ^_^

--JangWoo--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Working at the café in happy hour is very tiresome but looking at those customers showing their satisfaction towards our services worth the effort. I glance at the long queue not noticing my favourite customer is within the line. Chansung pats me requesting for us to exchange. I draw an eyebrow yet nod my head heading towards the counter. There are two high school girls waiting to make their order.

“Welcome! May I have your order,” their eyes shining so bright that I might get blind from it staring at me. Yes I know I’m handsome girls but please you’re not my type. They place their order and pay as I give them my toothless smile. As they walk to their table, I could still hear their blabber or should I say squeals about me and yea, my handsomeness. Is that even a word?

“Welcome! May I- oh!” I turn my head and greet as usual but this is not merely normal customer. This is mine! Great Khun, claim him as yours. I mean my favourite. “Hi, Woo. What would you like to order today? I recommend you my favourite Vanilla Frappuccino!” I end with a wink as he chuckles at the way I flirt with him yet I never fail to notice the blush on his cheeks.

So adorable.

“Yes, I want a Frappuccino today, but the Strawberry Frappuccino please,” he places his order with the cute smile that I very adore ever since. I key his order and give him the receipt after he pay. On his plastic cup, I wrote his name with cute smiley on it. Chansung fakes a gag when he take the cup. I snicker at him then continue with the next customer as Wooyoung waits for his Frappuccino.

It’s been 2 weeks since I first texting him and we keep meeting and texting each other. He’s been running away from home for like five times already –look how he became rebellious just because of his so called annoying sister and over reacting parents– and the only place he came when he ran away was this café. I don’t know but it’s my luck that every time he run away, I am on my shift so I will always accompany him back home and his parents especially his sister will on how he really likes me. He’s been to my house also for like few times already.

The first time he came to my house was when I was just done with my shift at the café. He arrived at the café when I was at the locker room to get my jacket. I treated him his ever favourite Americano and I got myself a Hot Chocolate. We strolled the road with our warm drinks and talked things that had nothing to do with every day until we reached my house.

“Wait, you’re living here?” he asked me dumbfounded. I grinned and only nodded my head. He pouted and I almost killed myself for thinking lewd to do with this adorable baby.

He will be the death of me one day.

“Why you never tell? We’ve been living so close! I can actually come by and have fun here too!” he exclaimed as I chuckle softly. “You never ask,” my casual answer was getting a deeper pout from the younger. I might lost my balance that night. “But!” I said suddenly when I unlocked my door he almost jumped on his feet and glared at me. I snickered at his reaction. That glare he gave me was the cutest glare I’ve ever seen even my lil sister lost to it!

“Since you already know where I live and you wanna run away again, just come by, I’ll be here,” I said genuinely right after I let him inside my house. He beamed so bright that I might go blind yet I really love that beam. “But then, inform me first,” I add and he nodded like an obedient kid. He scanned my house and complimented me here and there for keeping the house clean not like his friends that live alone. Not that I wanna brag about it, I know how to be at least tidy. We had fun and all before I sent him back to his parents.

 

 

 

Now that his parents know where he’ll go when he run away, they can be secured that I will keep their son save. I hope I still have my sanity intact if he ever wants to stay over at my house. I need to actually control my raging hormones. Wooyoung also already get used to my flirts with him and sometimes he retorts my flirtatious act with his own seduction I might die happy.

I don’t know if he ever notice the obvious that I want him to be mine. Yes, I never make any move on him but should I? I am admitting myself that I am deep and deeply in love with this adorable baby here. I can see he takes his Frappuccino and beam in happiness that my chest grow happy. Imagine a future with him would be my every night hobby before fall asleep. Obviously dreaming about him.

It takes 3 weeks since the first time I saw him just to make me this whipped! Yes, I am so whip that Taecyeon almost puke on his darling sweetheart. Junho been teasing Wooyoung for like eternity, as per reported by my baby through text messages, causing him to be a mess of blushing and splutters. He is indeed the most adorable baby on earth! Look I’m exaggerating but isn’t that obvious? I’m so whipped!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, wait what? This can’t be happening at this kind of moment!” I am now a mess of spluttering and gibberish. Wooyoung has been staring at me confused by my violent reaction. I look at his beautiful face. He almost cry. No! I need to do something!

happened suddenly just now. I got my off day and Wooyung have no things to do that he came to my house. It’s been 2 months since we’ve been friends and all. We were having fun playing games and watching movie as Wooyoung being the cuddly bear he is, cuddling with me. Both of us were so focused that I didn’t notice the changed in Wooyoung behaviour getting way more clingy than ever.

“Hyung,”

“Hmm?”

“I love you”

My heart skip a bit when I asked him to repeat what he said.

“I love you, as in I love you way more than a friend that I want you to be with me forever,” what the hell is happening?! I jumped out of the couch and stared at him in horror.

Now you got me. I know it was wrong to give that kind of reaction but I want to confess first. This is unexpected. Wooyoung’s stares turn from my face towards the floor as I keep on acting like a stupid that I am.

“It’s okay if you don’t like me the way I do, so I’m going back home,” he says dejectedly and walk towards the door. My heart feels like it’s been pierced by thousands of knives. I have to hold him back.

“Wait,” I catch his wrist and turn him around. “Look at me, Wooyoung,” I almost plead but he is a piece of stubborn . I pin him on the door and gently tuck his chin to look up. His eyes glistening with tears yet his stare is diverted to everything but me, and he bite his lips to hold back his sobs. I am the worst human being ever for making this adorable baby looking like this.

“I never say that I don’t like you that way,” I say softly. His eyes now finally stare back at me. The eyes grow larger when I lean forward smiling at him. “It should be me who confess but you beat me to it,” I keep blabbering while my eyes diverting from his eyes towards his oh-so-delicious lips that I’ve been dying to taste.

“What?” that sounds more like a whisper than a voice. I feel his voice coming to crack. “Do you want me to kiss you?” I ask smirking. He widens his eyes and lean backwards yet he’s blushing so hard that the tip of his ears also in bright red.

Absolutely going to be the death of me.

Chuckle softly I look directly at him. “I love you too,” I capture his lips is soft yet sensual move. Very smooth Khun. His lips taste better than what I’ve ever dreamed of. I am so not letting it go. Damn, oxygen!

He gasp for air as I let him go and put our forehead together. He smiles shyly and look down when I grin at him.

“I love you so much that I am going to explode if I never get the chance to confess,” I peck his reddening cheeks and pull him in my bear hug. “I’m sorry for over reacting, I was not ready for this,” I explain. Pulling his hands towards the couch. “I want this to be special but-“

“I beat you to it,” he interjects. We laugh at that. “You’re just being so slow,” he says causing me to gasp exaggeratedly. I pull him to sit on my lap. He only let me lead him despite the blushing state he is. I smile. “I just want this to be special, I’m not slow!” I exclaim childishly and he give me his major eye roll.

 

 

 

 

 

After that we’re officially declare our relationship. His parents are very supportive that I never expect that! His sister being the pain in the teasing the out of him. He almost cry out of overwhelming feelings that I only coo at him. The boys at the bar congratulate us and Chansung nags at me for how fast our relationship accelerate.

“You’re just being a ,” Chansung cry in despair as I say that making everyone else laugh at him. Junho is being the diva that he is, ignoring my statement yet I know he’s been waiting for so long. I bet it’s gonna be Junho who’s confess first.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, baby, what would you like to order?”

“You,” I constantly snicker at his bold action as Chansung being him, fake a gag yet smile fondly at us.

“I’m sorry baby but ‘you’ is not in the list, the ‘you’ that you want will be available in short while,” he cutely laugh and make his order.

He takes his order and chuckles softly while blushing before look back at me and smiles so adorably that I know I will die.

I love you to the moon and never back.

He mouths ‘I love you too’ to me and walks out from the café leaving me grinning like and idiot that I am.

 

-end-


a/n: 
Hello my dearest! I am here, finally after being an to all of you. I'm an for being on hiatus and never tell. It's been 2 ? no 3 years already. I am a silent reader and I am again, such an to all of you.  
 
To those that at least know me, this is my I don't know, I really enjoy writing this one. as usual, not proofread, any mistakes can be pointed out. New readers out there! Hello! I have not been around and bet with me this is also might be my only one time posting. hahahahahahhahahaha. stab me!
 
I hope you all really do enjoy this piece of silly story from me. No matter what for me, KhunYoung still all hail! I love KhunYoung to bits, still!
So please! Leave your comments! I would really love you so mucho for leaving this piece of ignorant a comments.
 
By the way, I miss you so mucho! I miss writing so mucho and I just miss AFF! hhahahahaa
 
Leave some comments! Thank you for reading! I love you! 
 
cr to picture owner!
 
xoxo - jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥