Goodbye love....

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1526 words-

 

He tossed and tossed around his bed and sighing for 78234537543th time that night to think of his decision. The decision that’ll change his life, maybe. He took his phone which stucked between his back and the mattress, as he looked at the screen, a picture of another boy displayed on it. He stared through the screen making him feel like he was the one beside the other boy as his lips curved in sad smile. He still remembered everything happened between him and the boy on the screen, everything felt like occurred yesterday or even few hours before he lay on the bed.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you, I’m Nichkhun, who’re you?” asked the boy with the angelic smile to the chubby cheeks boy in front of him who was smiling his cute adorable smile.

                “I’m Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung, nice to meet you too,” he said as they shook hands and from there they started to get close to each other. Everything happened, gossiping, shopping, enjoy themselves at theme park, hugging, skinship and cheeks kissing. Not to forget teasing, sarcasm between them, sleeping together and some arguing over nothing memories. They’re just so adorable being together and finally being bestie as the other people around them almost supporting them to be together but they still declared they’re bestie and never going to have any relationship.

                “Youngie baby~ come here, I wanna show you something,” called Nichkhun from a far and Wooyoung could see how excited the other was. He ran to the latter and looked at the object that Nichkhun pointed, a chick, a small yellow chick waddling around the park. Wooyoung looked at the chick and smiled warmly at how cute the chick looked and he finally turned his head facing the other boy who was smiling so bright. He just smiled at the sight.

Wooyoung knew, he knew it since forever that he was actually in love with the other boy. Calling each other ‘babe’, ‘baby’, ‘sweetheart’ etc was normal for them, way too normal and they still bestie but Wooyoung knew he was in love with the other. The only thing was how he’s gong to confess and facing a rejection. They spent their leisure time together and always together until one day, Nichkhun came with a girl and that day was the only day that Wooyoung was faking everything until the other was gone from his sight. He cried and cried and still crying for every night, everytime Nichkhun was out from his sight, because that everytime, Nichkhun always with that girl.

                “Youngie, this is Victoria, my childhood friend and now she live in Korea for a while,” that introduction from Nichkhun even didn’t mean anything, but with that big smile plastered at Nichkhun face showed that he really like the girl. Wooyoung smiled at them and talk like he always do with Nichkhun but as you know, that day was fake, his action, everything fake.

Until this moment, they’re still bestie that God know how close they are even though it very clear like plain clear water, Victoria don’t like him being close to Nichkhun and he could see that Nichkhun was happy with that girl. Tomorrow will be Nichkhun birthday and they already a bestie for like 2 years as Nichkhun even said “let be bestie for like over centuries, I love you Wooyoungie, you’re the first best bestie I got in this world” and with that, he cried again for the night. Breaking the hope that Nichkhun said is something hard for him as he stared at the picture on his phone with his blurry eyes.

                “I’m sorry Khunnie, totally sorry, baby please take a good care of yourself,” he murmured between sobs and then keep on crying. He took his backpack, filled it with his clothes and walked out from his room leaving a letter placed on the nightstand. He walked out from the house without locking it because he knew Nichkhun will come to the house and asked him to celebrate his birthday together. He type on the phone, sending to Nichkhun:

Khunnie!!Happy birthday!! Keke…you're 18 ady :P saengil chukae~ Neway, goodluck for everything and PLEASE! Take care of urself... what do u want this year?? Anything from me? :P none? :P hehe...

so, be happy today and take care bby boy~ Happy birthday^^ I love you~

He looked at his phone again as he sent the text and a tears dropped on the screen as he swiped the screen and finally showing their picture together. He plugged in the ear phone in his ear and listening to a particular song.

Never will forget the day
How we’ve met and came this far
We were know we got this feeling
But somehow it has to end up here
 
I know it’s me who say goodbye
That’s the hardest thing to do
Cause you meant so much to me
And that’s the truth from me to you
 
For all the thing I’ve done and said
For all the hurt that I’ve caused you
I hope you will forgive me baby
Caused that wasn’t what I meant to do

 

Those 3 verses of lyrics made him cry at the bus stop alone everything just like what he felt that night. Once the bus stopped in front of him, he looked back for the last time before getting into the bus.

                “Goodbye Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, I love you,” he whispered those words the moment the bus drove away from the bus stop as his tears kept flowing out.

                “You must be strong Jang Wooyoung! Be strong! We’ll meet again Khun, I’m sure of it” he talked to himself and wiped away his tears as he kept on repeating the same song that filled his ears to his hurting heart.

-------------------------

                “WOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!” shouted Nichkhun as soon as he got into the house but no one answering him and he could feel the house was cold. He looked around for Wooyoung but to no avail, he’s nowhere to be found and he finally looked at the only place he didn’t look at.

                “He must be sleeping, let wake him up,” he walked slowly and quietly to the main bedroom of the house and abruptly open the door shouting “WOOYOUNGIE!!! WAKE- eh?” he looked at the empty room.

                “Wooyoung? Where are you? Baby?” he walked around the room and checked in the bathroom inside the main bedroom and saw nothing. The room was empty, the younger wardrobe also empty.

                “Baby, don’t play with me, where are you? You said you’re going to celebrate my birthday together,” said Nichkhun as sorrow started to fill his soul. He wandered around the room searching for Wooyoung until his eyes saw a letter on the nightstand.

                “No way,” he whispered to himself. He took the letter with shakey hands as he slowly open the letter reading it.

Khunnie, annyeong~

I know once you open this letter, I was gone and you can’t even find me anywhere. Anyway, happy birthday baby, I’m sorry for breaking the promise, totally sorry. Please forgive me baby, you love me right? Please forgive me and don’t hate me. I know it’s my fault leaving you without you knowing and I’m sorry again. You know, I am not dared to face you and telling you goodbye because if I look at you I won’t be able to leave. So, please be happy, please always be happy with people around you especially Victoria. You like her isn’t it? You actually love her right? I could see it through your eyes.

Khunnie,

I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for leaving you like a coward I am. I… I actually love you, for real love you so much, more than a bestie, more than anything, I know it’s wrong. I know and I’m sorry for falling for you. I dunno when I fall for you but it’s been forever. I love you so much that it hurt. I hate the fact that you and Victoria just so matched together and I also hate every gesture you gave her. I faked everything when I’m with both of you and I don’t know you notice that or now but Nichkhun I would really love to see you happy. If you love her then go to her, I don’t wanna burden you with myself. I’m sorry for loving you and not telling you. It’s all because I don’t want our friendship to be ruined but not it’s already ruined because I left you. I’m sorry.

So Khunnie, my dearest bestie, my dearest love, my everything. Baby, please take care of yourself. Be happy okay? Even without me, pelase be happya dn keep on facing your life. I bet we’ll meet again soon in the future. Be patient, maybe that day, we already married with the person that we might like or love. Please always smile like you always do. I love you baby boy, happy birthday and please be a good boy okay…I’m sorry Khunnie baby, take care, goodbye :) 

Jang Wooyoung

And there! Nichkhun tears were flowing down his cheeks as he was speechless siiting on the empty bed.

---------------------------

OMG!!! my first ever failed angst...sorry for making angst..this is teh first ever sad story i made..sorry..hope you enjoy this^^ feedback please~

xoxo- jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥