You’ll Always Have My Support ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1227 words-

 

                The news spread all over the place, his picture was edited out from The Caribbean Bay Poster. He was in his room, thinking about his acted before and he totally regret whatever happened. He was drunk, and he knew why he was drunk. It was all because of him. His fault, if he didn’t drank that night after his argument with his baby boy he might not get into this kind of problem. He was blaming himself because didn’t think positively. He ruffled his hair in desperation and he sighed full in frustration. He regretted and he felt guilty towards not just the motorcyclist, but to his fans, his lover and his bandmates even his agency. He took a fool decision. He sighed in depression again and keep on thinking about his quite big incident with lots of bad comments from the haters and some netizens, despite the support from his fans plus he still need his baby boy to coax him but he didn’t think he could get it because they were in argument.

                On the other hand, Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho and Chansung were in the living room worriedly thinking about their Thai Prince and his argument with Wooyoung. That night really awful, the way they yelled at each other because of the jealous Nichkhun and Wooyoung was pretending himself. They fought until Wooyoung was slapped by the elder causing Junsu to hug the crying boy and Taecyeon punched Nichkhun right on the jaw. Just because of Wooyoung got touched by a ty girl on broadcast, Nichkhun furiously blame everything on Wooyoung because he became too attractively y in fact he know that Wooyoung always said that he is his property and vice versa. Nichkhun dashed out from the house and Wooyoung cried his heart out in Junsu embrace but still he waited for Nichkhun all night but no avail, the latter didn’t came back home but a shocking news was out. The latter drunk and drove in that state and had an accident with a motorcyclist causing Wooyoung to cry again for the night and went out from the house to relaxed himself and until now he didn’t come back home. Albeit, he texted Junsu that he’ll be back home anytime soon causing him to sigh in relief.

                “What should we do hyung?” asked the maknae agreed by Junho as they two elders just shrugged their shoulders and shook their head giving up. What they need just support from HOTTESTS and no shocking decision from JYP despite JYP already apologized to everyone on behalf of Nichkhun act before.

                “We just need to wait for Wooyoung. Only him can make Khun out from the room and explain to us. Only he can make Khun spirit increase and smile. I know that he’s not even in fault, well yeah he was drunk but still the motorcyclist was wrong though if you watched the footage cam. Just wait for Wooyoung now,” Junsu said causing all of them to nod in agreement.

                “If he’s not here in half an hour, I’ll force Khun to eat. It’s been all day he didn’t out from that room and Wooyoung didn’t come back home,” Taecyeon said determined causing Junsu to look at him and smile tenderly. Right on time, after Taecyeon determined words, the house door clicked open showing that someone was there and Wooyoung appeared with the same cloth as the night before and he smiled at the others.

                “Woodongie, you’re okay?” asked Chansung as he dashed to the said boy hugging him with his bear hug causing Wooyoung to nod his head and smiled a bit at them.

                “Where’s Khun hyung?” he asked looking at them one by one as Taecyeon alongside with the other pointed at the Khunyoung shared bedroom. Wooyoung walked slowly to the room and try to open the door and to his shocked, the door wasn’t lock. He opened the door only to face Nichkhun back and he was ruffling his hair for the day again. He slowly walked to the latter and Nichkhun head perked up looking at Wooyoung with widened eyes. Wooyoung who saw Nichkhun state felt his heart clenched because the former was totally upset he abruptly went to the latter hand hugged him.

                “I’m sorry Khunnie, really sorry,” he said and cried in the latter embrace repeating his ‘sorry’ as Nichkhun wrapped his arms around the younger waist and saying the same thing. They kept on apologizing while crying together until they satisfied and the broke the hug facing each other with Nichkhun wiped the younger tears on his soft chubby cheeks before kissed both of the cheeks and the eyes.

                “I’m sorry baby, for not believing you and now this thing happen, I’m totally a fail idol and a fail boyfriend plus a fail driver too,” he said while both sniffing at the same time as Wooyoung shook his head and hugged the latter again.

                “No, it’s all my fault, if I don’t make you angry last night, this won’t be happening, I’m sorry,” Wooyoung cried again and they embraced each other forgiving each other and transferring their love through the hug.

                “It’s okay Khunnie, I’ll support you, this won’t be so bad, it’s okay, believe in me,” Wooyoung said with determine in his eyes and pout was formed on his lips causing Nichkhun to chuckle because he looked cute in that expression.

                “Thank you baby and I’m sorry for not believing you and slapping you last night,” he said while caressing the younger right cheek where he slapped before and he kissed it so tenderly causing Wooyoung to smile at him and they hugged each other again.

                “But I’m worried baby, what’ll happen with me?” Nichkhun showed his worrywart about himself as Wooyoung sat on his laps properly with his arm rested on the older shoulder before he wrapped them around the former neck and leaned down his head until their forehead touched and their breath clashing.

                “Don’t worry, HOTTESTS will always support you and I will always be anywhere to support you and you should know that you’ll always have my support, I love you Khunnie,” confessed the younger and he leaned down capturing the older lips. They shared an innocent kiss and it became passionate when Wooyoung opened his mouth giving access for Nichkhun lips to slip inside the sweet warm cavern and explore it leaving nothing untouched. Then, they played with their tongues as muffled moans were swallowed by them and Nichkhun gave Wooyoung opportunity to explore his own cavern as he gladly taste everything inside the elder warm cavern. They parted for oxygen and with their forehead still touched each other with smile plastered on their lips.

                “I love you more baby, thank you so much,” Nichkhun said before giving the younger a peck on his lips and they hugged each other again. They stood up and went out from the room to the waiting boys and Nichkhun apologized at them and they supported him inside and outside as he felt grateful because he got a bandmates like them and his beloved one with him supporting him also. His family show their support alongside with Thai people and just then, he realized that lots of people actually support him. He smiled at his adorably smiling boyfriend beside him and hugged the younger again for the night.

---------------------------------------------

okay..i reupload this one too..anyway...read it back and please comment..I need comments to have more inspirations..hehee..
anyway...I believe in Khun and HOTTESTS let us keep supporting him! Khunnie fighting!!! ♥♥♥
so..hope you love reading this oneshot..i just create this and maybe it;s true *bricked* hahaha..so hope you like this and dun forget to gimme your feedback..thank you^^
xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥