Another Anniversary for Khunyoung ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-2311 words-

20 minutes passed after the Six Beautiful Days with Japan Hottests that night and there were Nichkhun and Wooyoung sat in a taxi heading to a hotel in Tokyo. Wooyoung was pouting his small pink plump pouty lips because Nichkhun didn’t even bother to answer his question on where they were heading to. Instead of answering the question, he gave Wooyoung a peck on his chubby cheeks and if the younger asked him again he will just give pecks at the chubby cheeks until the smaller boy blush and stiffened at his seat and pouting in dissatisfaction but still enjoying every peck he got. Nichkhun just chuckled slowly at his ‘huswife’ cute act then he s his right arm to Wooyoung slim waist and make the boy closer to him sharing their warmth. He kissed the younger cheek again causing him to blush for the nth time that night. He leaned to the younger ear and blew some hot air making the boy in his arm shiver a bit and blush more before whispered a sweet ‘I Love You’. Wooyoung crimson cheeks became even redder than anything red in this world and his face in the older chest while his lips curved into his best goofy smile. Nichkhun tightened the hug and chuckled before kiss the younger head.

                “You’ll know where we’re heading to later baby, just relax,” he said and as on cue the taxi stopped and the driver signing them that they already reached the actual destination. Nichkhun paid the driver and got both of them out from the taxi as he hold Wooyoung hand and pulled him in a simple hug before walked to the entrance of the building. Wooyoung looked up at the building and gaped.

                “Hyung! We’re going to this hotel? Really?!” Nichkhun nodded and chuckled at the excitement of his ‘huswife’ and he knew that Wooyoung will be this excited because that hotel was the hotel that Wooyoung ever mentioned to him that he really wanted to be in there because the scenery just so great! Wooyoung jumped in excitement and then hugged Nichkhun before give his ‘husband’ a peck on his right cheek.

                “Just my cheek?” Nichkhun teased the younger causing him to blush again and hit the older boy chest playfully. He chuckled at the younger then got a hold of his hand and brought him inside the hotel as he got his key for his reserved room. They went to the lift and reached their door. Before they got into the room, Nichkhun closed Wooyoung eyes with a plain dark blue cloth.

                “H-hyung, why did you cover my eyes,” he whined as his hands reached out to search Nichkhun. The older boy laughed then hold his ‘huswife’ hand as he make the hands to wrapped around his waist. He opened the door and smiled satisfied at the view and everything prepared inside the room. He picked Wooyoung up bridal style causing the younger to startled a bit before wrapped his arm around Nichkhun neck as he got into the room and closed it by his feet. He put Wooyoung down but not letting him go or trying to open the eyes cover as he brought Wooyoung inside more by dragging his small waist.

                “Close your eyes as I open this cover. Don’t try to peek or I’ll do you right here and right now,” treat Nichkhun casually causing the younger to blush again for the night. He unknotted the eye cover and took it off from Wooyoung eyes as he could see Wooyoung was shutting his eyes tight and he smiled at Wooyoung expression. He pecked the cute plump lips and signed Wooyoung to open his eyes.

                “Happy 2nd anniversary baby, surprise,” Nichkhun said as soon as Wooyoung get use to the light. Wooyoung was holding his breath as he looked at the view in front of him.

                Tears started pooling in his eyes and a drop of it trailed down to his chubby cheek. He was touched, really touched by what did Nichkhun prepared for him, the view, the food and the room they were just nice and awesome. He looked at Nichkhun with teary eyes and tears already rolled down to his chubby cheeks making two rivers of tears. Nichkhun wiped the tears with his thumbs lovingly and Wooyoung immediately hugged the latter, as Nichkhun returning the hug with a tight one without even trying to suffocate the boy.

                “Gomawo Khunnie, Jinjja gomawo, this.. I .. I dunno what to say, I’m touched and thanks Khunnie, I love you, so much, too mu-umph” Nichkhun shut Wooyoung by crashing their lips together and they shared a freaking passionate kiss until the parted for oxygen. Wooyoung already pouty lips became even pouty with the swollen started to appear. Nichkhun smiled at the younger and they headed to the dining table. Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung with him causing Wooyoung to sit on his laps and he wrapped his arm on the younger waist possessively not wanting Wooyoung to move even the younger insisted him to let him go but that effort was nothing compared to Nichkhun stubbornness. They eat in peace, well, in between their late dinner Nichkhun stole kisses and Wooyoung blushed all the time at Nichkhun cheesy talks and the kisses but everything was finished by them.

                After their late dinner done, Nichkhun stood up bringing Wooyoung along with him and headed to the big clear window that showed the view of Tokyo Tower. Wooyoung rested his back on Nichkhun chest as the older arm still on his waist but been tightened as he put his hand on his ‘husband’. Nichkhun rested his chin on Wooyoung shoulder and he moved their body together slowly, left and right, just slowed enough as they enjoyed the view.

                “Do you know baby? I never thought in my life that I could have a really great yet beautiful, cute and adorable huswife?” Nichkhun started again his cheesy talk while Wooyoung blushed again but just nodded his head and his eyes still focusing on the view in front of him, Nichkhun caressed Wooyoung hand with his thumb and turned his head facing the younger neck and inhaled the sweet scent of his ‘huswife’ then kissed the exposed milky white neck lovingly.

                “And baby, do you know that every day I look at you, even just get a glimpse of your shadow can make my heart beating like crazy? I must really in love with you that I need to control myself not to hug you anytime and anywhere,” Wooyoung chuckled at the statement from his ‘husband’ and still don’t answer yet just nodded or hummed at him and he nuzzled the back of his head at Nichkhun chest wanting more heat. They stayed there for about half an hour with full of cheesiness and teasing from Nichkhun.

                “Okay, let’s go to the next phase,” Nichkhun said as Wooyoung looked at him and pouted his lips because he really enjoyed the view.

                “We’ll sleep here tonight Woo and I’ll do anything you want tonight after all of my surprises done, and you can ride me too,” he said teasing the younger causing his cheeks to change colour again that night as he just chuckled at the younger cute action. They headed out the hotel and Nichkhun already asked the staff to clean the room, I mean the dining table in the room before headed out the hotel. They reached the beach that was close to the hotel and linking their fingers together, intertwined them and admiring how their fingers fitted perfectly together as they strolled alongside the beach together. Being Nichkhun, he teased the younger again until they reached a spot where there’s a big heart with some rose petals inside the heart and there written “2nd Anniversary Khunyoung” at the top of the heart. They got into the heart, precisely in the middle of the heart and Wooyoung brimmed in tears again that night as Nichkhun kissed the tears away before kneeling in front of the boy. Wooyoung was taken aback at Nichkhun action and looked at him confusedly.

                “Hyung, wha-what are you doing?” he asked dumbfoundedly at the older as Nichkhun took out an average size box that was hidden under the rose petals and he opened it. Wooyoung looked at the things inside the box and again tears flowing out from his eyes but before he said anything Nichkhun hold his hand and smile warmly at the boy.

                “Wooyoung, please bear your tears for a while,” he said playfully and got a weak smack on his shoulder by the younger as he chuckled slowly.

                “Baby, for our second anniversary that even acknowledged by our Hottests, I always cherish you in whatever you do until death fall us apart, as everyday my love grow and even now I still can feel my love for you is eternity, and hope you feel the same throughout everything we’ve been through this whole 2 years with Hottests by our side, I, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul will always love you without any boundaries and as you know nothing can fall us apart except for death, will you, Jang Wooyoung, my one and only huswife, accept to be with me in any state, any condition and any-“

                “Why so long, just say what you want Khunnie,” Wooyoung cut Nichkhun causing him to smirk at the younger as he blushed again.

                “Impatient huh baby, okay, let me continue and straight to the point, will you be with me forever? Will you marry me baby?” proposed Nichkhun in the most gently voice he can did as Wooyoung also kneeled down till he reached Nichkhun eye-level and leaned forward as he pecked on the older lips while smiling his goofiest smile ever and jumped on Nichkhun hugging him and burst in tears again wetting Nichkhun shirt with his non-stop answer.

                “I do, I do, I do, I do, I do and always yes! I do! *sobs* I do Nichkhun, I –umpph” he been cut again by a pair of the older lips as they share their passionate love kiss transferred their feeling by the kiss and parted when they needed oxygen.

                “I chose bracelet because I want it and I know you love bracelet too as rings is so usual when anyone proposing, so we’re making it different,” Nichkhun said as he slipped the bracelet to Wooyoung right wrist and Woyoung did the same for him.

 

 

                “It craved our name, your name on mine and mine on yours and our couple name on both of us and I make it inside of them.” Nichkhun stated after wiping Wooyoung tears away and kissing both of the eyelids as they already stood up and still in the middle of the heart, Wooyoung hugged him feeling so save and admired again on how their body perfectly fitted together as Nichkhun leaned down pressing the perfect fit lips together and started another fierce passionate kiss. Wooyoung willingly open his mouth giving access for Nichkhun tongue to get familiar again with his sweet taste as he moaned in the kiss and then their tongue danced together and Nichkhun lead the younger tongue to roam inside his own cavern. They parted their lips when, well, lack of oxygen of course and the sound of fireworks. They turned their head to their perspective side and looked at the last surprised from Nichkhun, the fireworks. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun with his loving gaze and same goes for Nichkhun as he leaned down to captured the younger plump lips again but before they kissed,

                “I love you baby, always and that would never happen to be gone,”

                “I love you too Khunnie baby, more and more every day,” they sealed their confession with another kiss and witnessed by the beach, fireworks, the sky and the stars also the soft air. They headed back to their hotel room and lay down on the matress as Nichkhun switched on his iPad and open his twitter mention as he saw so many Hottests wishing him and his huswife of their anniversary with a hashtag “#2ndAnniversaryHuswife”. He smiled at the Hottests supportive message and showed Wooyoung the mentions as he posted his work on his twitter about his painting.

                “Why did you paint that? isn’t that a simple thing and you always do that at our dorm,” asked Wooyoung and Nichkhun just leaned down giving a peck on the other lips.

                “Do you still remember your avatar Woo? The tree? I did this thing because of I think of you and your avatar, so we can have something in common, see, even the fans notice it,” he said as he show a picture of a Hottest compare his artwork with Wooyoung avatar.

Wooyoung smile in acknowledgement when he looked at the compared picture and Nichkhun put his iPad on the nightstand and pulled Wooyoung with him making the boy on top of him, he pecked the lips and caressed the younger cheeks lovingly and his brown orbs gaze through Wooyoung black one sharing thoughts before he pecked again the cute plump lips because the lips just too addictive.

                “I love you baby, I love you, always, I love you and I’m not even tired telling you this every day, every night, anytime, anywhere and any moment, I love you, so much, I lov –mmpph,” Wooyoung cut him by crashing their lips together transferring their love by that hot passionate kiss and parted for air as Wooyoung leaned down again to give a peck on the older thin plump lips.

                “I love you too Khunnie baby, always,” he kissed again the addictive lips and Nichkhun rolled their body making him on top of the boy still kissing him fiercely and having their night, sealed their love with the making love session, witnessed by the Tokyo Tower and the room. 

--------------------------

Isnt it great if this was real..haha..so enjoy and feedback please~^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny