Long Distance become A Short One??

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

 

-1439 words-

“Baby~ annyeong” said the latter inside the PC monitor. “How are you today? I missed you~ *smooch*” the other boy just sat in front of the PC while chuckling and nodding without even say a word. He waved back to the other and put his cutest smile for the latter on the other place.

                “Baby, it’s your birthday in a week, what do you want from me?” asked the latter on the other line. He put his pointy finger on his chin and pouted a little thinking of the best present he wanted from his boyfriend. Last year was unexpected but this year also maybe something unexpected for him.

                Yes, he graduated already and he was admitted to the Seoul National University for his further study in business management because he got the best result from his National final Exam in his Senior High School, well, being a genius himself. Anyway, he was thinking on wanting the best present from his boyfriend when his thought was distrupted by the person on the other line looking concernly at him.

                “Baby, what did you think? You want anything from me? Or anticipating something big from me?” the later on the other line said with his unfamous amuse smirk plastered on his face causing the boy looked down and his cheeks was tinted with light pink blusher.

                “Baby, Wooyoungie baby~say something.” Insist the latter making Wooyoung look through the PC monitor and smile in his cutest way.

                “Urm..I want a kiss! A real kiss from y-opps” he said that unconsciously making he blush harder and causing the latter on the other line chuckled with his amuse smirk still plastered on his face.

                “Just said that earlier. I’ll give it to you maybe, let just wait, you should know that I might be right in front of your house door on your birthday” said the latter in amuse causing Wooyoung cheeks become scarlet.

                “You won’t because you’re too busy even last year u gave me unexpected birthday surprise but I don’t think this year won’t be the same. You might do the same thing to me, Khunnie~” said Wooyoung and then looked at the boyfriend of him. He laughed again and cut their video chat conversation after few teasing and blushing moment from that ert boyfriend of Wooyoung.

--------------------------

                A week passed without something strange between their relationship. They still the same, video call, call, phone , and everything still the same. Wooyoung also still the same. He kept on thinking of what Nichkhun will do because he was just him, being himself sometimes yet ert, always teasing him anytime they do have conversation.

                “Tomorrow is my birthday and he still act the same, what will he give me? He’ll send something will he? I wonder,” said Wooyoung alone in his room in the dark. The time was 11:50pm and in 10 minutes his boyfriend will call him to wish a happy birthday to him and yet he felt so uncomfortable because it seems like there’s no surprise for him this year. He started to pout while laying on his bed.

                On the other hand, Nichkhun was smirking like there’s no tomorrow for him and he was with the little surprise for his baby boy’s birthday later in 5 more minutes. He smirked at the view in front of him and switched on his phone as he send a text to the certain boyfriend of his.

From: Khunnie boo

To: Youngie baby

Baby, are you ready for your birthday? *kiss ur cheeks*

 

In an instant he got a reply,

From: Wooyoungie bby

To: my lover Khunnie

Hurm? Obviously m ready. You’re spoiling the mood *pout*

 

Nichkhun chuckled at the reply as he imagined how adorable his baby boy pouting and he wanted to ravish that cherry plump lips of his. He replied for that text.

From: Khunnie boo

To: Youngie baby

Well, you need to expect any surprises. I’m quite busy now. Text you later. *kiss your lips* I’ll call you sharp on 12 kay~

 

                Wooyoung was pouting deeper at the text replied from his boyfriend. ‘Busy busy busy! He always busy! Hmph!’ Thought Wooyoung and pouted even deeper making his face looks oh-so-adorable. Tonight, his parents was out to his grandmother house since she was not in good health. After giving Wooyoung some present as advance birthday present they left Wooyoung at home alone. He told Nichkhun about this and only got “oh really? Be careful at home baby” as answer making him sulking even more towards Nichkhun.

Baby give it to me
Jjarithameul naege jweo
Neowa hamkke hal geoya

It was 12 sharp as the younger boy’s phone rang showing his boyfriend called. He picked up the call still sulking.

                “Happy birthday baby boy~ I will cherish you anytime” said the other boy cheerful causing the younger to stop sulking immediately and smile like an idiot.

                “Hurm.. thanks Khunnie. Where are you? Aren’t you busy?” asked him to the older.

                “No, not that busy now. So what do you want for your birthday today?” asked Nichkhun in his amused tone, before Wooyoung would answer the question, the doorbell rang making him jump a little.

                “Wait up Khun, there’s someone’s coming. Call me later okay? It might be my parents.” Said Wooyoung as he cut the line after heard a ‘humm’ from the older boy. He went downstair and he heard again the doorbell rang. He said “Wait up” and rush towards the door wondering who would come in the middle of the night. He opened the door only to face a bouquet of 18 red roses. He cocked one of his eyebrows at the view. As on cue, the person who hold the roses show up his face causing the younger to widened his eyes in disbelief and his mouth was gaping. There, Nichkhun in front of him. It was like a dream having Nichkhun in front of him because of the latter hectic schedule as a boss.

                “Hey baby, surprise~” said Nichkhun in an insecure tone looking at the younger who was speechless in front of him making him smile oh-so-tenderly to the younger. He took a step towards the younger and caressed his chubby cheeks in anticipation as this was their first meet ever. The cheek was too soft and nice on his hand. That action causing the younger to snap out to the real world and looked at Nichkhunh in disbelief again.

                “I’m not dreaming right?” muttered the younger making the older let out string of chuckles.

                “No baby, you’re not” said Nichkhun in his amuse tone again.

                “So, happy birthday my dearest boyfriend, I’ll love you more and more each day and will always cherish you till the day I die” said Nichkhun while shoving the flower again towards the younger. Wooyoung took the flower and put it on the kitchen counter after they get into the house. He hugged Nichkhun to feel the older warmth and indeed it was the warmest feeling ever as the older wrapped his arms around the younger waist.

                “So, as a present, you’ll get what you wish before,” said Nichkhun smirking at the younger who looked at him in confusion. Nichkhun chuckled at the younger cuteness and leaned closer. Wooyoung can feel the older hot breath hitting his lips when their lips just barely touch.

                “You remember right?” asked Nichkhun and smirked at the younger luscious lips. He really wanted that.

                “Oh, yeah, I-mmmmph” Nichkhun crashed their lips together tasting Wooyoung’s addictive lips, nibble on it and as he got impatient, he the younger bottom lips for entrance but the younger was in his first experience for a real kiss, don’t know what that mean. Nichkhun slipped his hand inside the younger shirt causing the boy to gasped and take the chance to ravish his cavern. The left nothing untouched and took the tongue with his tongue it causing Wooyoung to whimper and moaned shamelessly. Wooyoung started to wrap his arm around Nichkhun neck and deepened the kiss and it became such passionate for their first real kiss together. They parted their mouth as their lungs needs some oxygen to function properly again. Nichkhun leaned his forehead on Wooyoung’s smiling at the younger flushed face and peck the addictive lips again then look straight through Wooyoung’s dark brown orbs with his warm gaze saying...

“Happy birthday baby, I love you” in the most sincere tone ever. Wooyoung hugged Nichkhun and hum happily and they laughed together and celebrating with some foods and stuff Nichkhun’s prepared. As for Wooyoung, he still think Nichkhun was really good at surprising him.

---------------------

another birthday present for Wooyoung..2012..this year^^ hope you like this^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny