From A Far (Sequel)

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-617 words-

 

Wooyoung POV:

Everytime I got in class, I could feel there’s a pair of eyes looking at me, that deep stare from that person makes me feel nervous and excited but I never know who is that person even though I kept on searching until one day, my bestfriend told me something shocking. Before I tell you about that let me tell you a secret. I’m the school best student in this school and hell yeah I have a competitor. He’s in my classs though, he never talked to me and I never try either.

                I went to the café with Junho and Junsu. The moment we stepped inside the café, the normal thing happened, chaos and talkative people all around the café. I spotted Nichkhun at his usual place, surrounded by girls and his admires. He ate normally not even care about his surroundings and I got my special place in the café though but I don’t like too much attention, it such disturbance for me and my friends. We went to our usual spot as Junho went to take his lunch and I could feel there’s someone, the same stare was looking at me. I looked up and searched for the eyes but I found nothing, then I looked at Nichkhun spot, he was with Chansung, eating and chatting normally.

                “Wooyoungie, you’re looking at him again? Why don’t you try having some conversation with him? He’s not bad, he did talk with us,” I snapped out of my train of thoughts once he said they had some conversation.

                “When? How?” I asked panickly, Junsu laughed and at the same time, Junho already at our table looking confusedly at us.

                “Yesterday and few days before, we just talk normally, like some good friends,” I could feel that my lips already performing a pout, of course I’m jealous, he talked with them. I looked down at my food and started eating slowly with the same pout on my lips. Junho laughed after he was told by Junsu about our conversation earlier and again I felt the same stare on me, it seems intense. I looked up and searched again but to no avail, I don’t know who was that.

                “Did you notice that the Thai Prince actually looking at you just now, he was staring at you,” suddenly Junsu said making me looked at him cocking an eyebrow.

                “Really?! I don’t notice that,” I said and I swear I say he was smirking.

                “I saw him plenty of times, maybe you didn’t notoce it but Junho and I always see him staring at you, maybe he likes eh, no, he loves you too,” he said with mischievious tone and the playful smirk on his face. I looked at him disbelief causing them to laugh at me.

                “That would never happen, he’s not gay, I bet that,” I said and they just nodded in amused. Break over and we went back into the class for the next period. As I focusing on the class, I felt it again, the same stare. I ignored it and still focusing until the feeling was gone. I looked back and saw Nichkhun was talking with Chansung, then, I looked to the front. After few seconds, I felt it back, the same stare, but it felt so warm, without hesitation I looked at the back and BAM! My heart changed it pace, it was faster than usual, it was in crucial speed. It felt like wanted to burst out from my ribs. I know I’m in love. He is the one who stare at me, our eyes met. Nichkhun and I stare at each other eyes. Without notice, we smiled at each other.

-------------------------------------

haha..i never thought i will make a sequel and this is final! no more continuity...kekekekeke....anyway..i hope you like this and feedback please^^ thanks^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny