♥ I Always Know ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1573 words-

 

There, the apple of my heart, he was sleeping soundly on our bed out of tired. I know he was tired because of his work, but still, he never complain. I looked at him as I feel a smile form across my lips and looking at this calm creature makes me love him more, even deeper than before. He moved a bit getting comfortable in the bed and I only smiled at his action. His calm face, those thick eyebrows, those eyes that was closed tight and when he open it, I could fall deeper to his warm gaze, those eyelashes, those not so pointy nose, the perfect jawline, his quite tanned skin and finally those thin plump pink lips that opened a bit as air went through those adorable lips. I stared at him and only smile.

Looking at the clock, I started to get myself some comfortable jacket for the air outside and wear it. I looked at him again and a simple warm smile plastered on my face. He looks so calm and handsome. I walked towards him and moved some strands of hairs on his forehead as I leaned down kissing the forehead and I smiled on the skin. It felt so warm. I his cheeks and leaned down again, kissing both of the cheeks and still smiling on the warm skin and finally I moved towards his lips. Before I kiss those luscious lips, I smiled on the skin and my eyes adoring every single details on his handsome face.

             “I love you Khunnie,” I kiss those lips and about few seconds I pull up. His face scrunched a bit because he could feel someone intruding his sleep making me chuckled in low tune. I peck his lips again before going out from the room leading to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw everything prepared, the drink for him if he woke up and some cake for him to eat and I know he’ll find me soon. I chuckle at my thought and close the fridge. I go out from the house and walk through the road. With small smile still plastered on my lips remembering how we’ve met for the first time.

Flashback

I was walking alone towards the park at my residence. The moment I saw the park, I could see lots of kids already there playing around and some was buying ice cream at the ice cream parlor and ofcourse that’s my favourite ice cream parlor here. I smiled and walked towards the ice cream parlor not noticing that someone was walking toward my direction and we bumped. His ice cream fell on my shirt.

                “Oh, sorry, I’m sorry,” he said and well me being a friendly boy is normal around there. Lots of kids know me and as soon as they saw me bumped with someone, they came towards my direction.

                “Wooyoungie hyung! Are you okay?” asked a boy and I nodded at him and asked them to play again, not minding me. They walked towards their previous game and some waddled cutely towards their previous game and I was smiling at the sight.

                “Err… are you okay? I’m sorry, I didn’t see you,” the boy said and that where I finally laid my eyes on the latter. I felt like everything around me stopped and there’s only me and him in the park. My heart started to beating unconsciously fast and my tummy felt weird. That boy also stunned at his place.

                “Hey…” called him and I was brought back to the reality and finally I saw the stain on my shirt. I 'tsk-ed' but then looked at the guilty face of the boy.

                “It’s okay, anyway, your ice cream is a waste,” I said and pouted at the ice cream that melted on the ground. He helped me up and then scratched his head.

                “It’s okay for that, I will buy another for me, and sorry for staining your shirt,” he said and then I smiled at him where I could see he was stunned again in front of me. What’s with him? I wonder but then I smirked.

                “If you want your apology to be accepted, buy an ice cream for me,” I said and he looked at me cocking an eyebrow then he laughed and that laughed felt like a sweet melody through my ears. I looked at him and he was so handsome in my eyes. Did I really turn gay now? I asked myself that but I never care because I know my heart was beating this fast and he is the main reason of this. He complied with my request and bought me an icecream while me, being me, beaming happily after I got an ice cream.

                “Thank you,” I said happily and I could see he was chuckling at how childish I am when it came to ice cream.

                “Well, you’re welcome, anyway, I’m Nichkhun, nice to meet you,” he said and introduced himself and we shook hands.

                “I’m Wooyoung, nice to meet you too,” I introduced myself and that’s where we know each other.

End of flashback

I smiled again at the memory because it feels like new to me. Always new and now it’s been 12 years and we already married, 3 years being friends, 2 years of bestfriends, 5 years of lovers and now 2 years of wedding, well being supported by the people in my residence and his love towards me that will never gone yet it become more each day and I could feel it, I don’t need anything else, we’ll face this cruel world together. I sat on a bench at the park here looking at the kids playing around and an ice cream in my hand. I smile at the sight and there’s a kid come to me, I mean waddling cutely.

                “Uyoungie,” he called me, even I’m older than them, they kept calling me Uyoungie. I just answered with a short yes and a grin on my face.

                “Where’s Nikun hyung?” asked him with his cute pronounce of Nichkhun name, I chuckled a bit at that and answer him.

                “He was sleeping at home, tired, why Jason?” I asked him.

                “Nothing, I mish you both,” he said cutely. I chuckle again at the cuteness and then Jason brother called him as he waddled towards his brother after giving me a quick peck on my cheeks and I continue eating my ice cream. Suddenly I felt a fair of hands covering my eyes and with the warmness from those hands I smile and gained myself from shock but then I feel my ice cream was stolen.

                “Yah! Don’t eat my ice cream!” I exclaimed but he don’t even release his hands from covering my eyes and I heard his silent laugh and still with those laugh, I could feel my heart was beating uncontrollably.

                “Let go of my eyes, Khunnie,” I whined at him and finally he broke into laughter and I could see his bright happy face. I smiled at this memorable sight.

                “How did you find me?” I asked him but he didn’t answer my question instead he pulled me into his embrace and his warmness evaded throughout my body system.

                “I miss you baby, miss you so much,” he said making my cheeks turned to crimson and I answered with a slow “I miss you too” causing him to inhale my scent on my sensitive neck. I hold my moan as whimpered was out from my mouth. He tightened his hug and I eat my ice cream unto it finish. He finally released me and I look at him.

                “How did you find me here?” I asked again and he smiled at me.

                “I know, I always know where are you baby, this is the place where we met for the first time, the place where I confessed, the place where I proposed you, of course you love to be here, plus with the kids that always love you, you always here because of that ice cream parlor,” Nichkhun stated making me blush again and before I say anything, he suddenly captured my lips with his own, and I gasp in shock. We kiss like there’s no one around us.

                “Hyung~~~~ our innocent eyes,” whined a boy making me push the smirking Nichkhun and my face really in beet red.

                “Why you always disturb our moment Alex?” asid Nichkhun playfully towards the pouting boy but he got a ‘tsk’ from the kid making me laugh a bit and Nichkhun smile a bit.

                “If you wanna kiss, do it at home! Not in front of us, your’e staining our innocent side!” whine him as both of us laugh at the kid statement then, everyone around us laugh at the blunt statement from Alex. This is another moment where I always cherish with Nichkhun. He embrace me again and stuck his tongue out to the kids who also stuck his tongue towards Nichkhun and finally continue with his game.

                “I love you baby, before, now and till death separate us, don’t you forget that,” Nichkhun confess and I know that so very well, it could make me blush in instant but still, I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

                “I love you more Khunnie, so freaking much,” I confess and he kiss my lips sealing our love ignoring another whine from the kids.


hey everyone...here i give you one more shot..hehehe...well..i dunno this is fluffy much or not because it's been a while I didnt write fluff but..I was smiling when writing this..hehehhe...hope you like this^^ comments are loved!! ;)) *give candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥