Good Morning My Prince ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

 

-1000 words-

The light and heat from the morning sun emitted inside through the window of a bedroom where you can see two cuddling men on the bed covered with the duvet. The smaller one who was in the tougher one embrace started to stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes and get used to the light. As he opened his eyes, the first thing that come to sight was a bare little tanned chest causing him to smile his goofy smile and cuddle more, his action causing the other to tightened his arms around his waist and snuggle him closer for some warmth without even waking up.

Wooyoung peeked up from the elder chest only to face a sleeping angel with his steady breath. He positioned himself to be comfortable in the elder embrace as his hands move from Nichkhun chest upward to his angelic sleeping face. He caressed the older right cheek then removed some strands of hair on his forehead. His fingers played along the forehead and a small smile formed on his own lips, his fingers went down to Nichkhun thick eyebrows and played with them as he leaned down to kiss tenderly the former cheek without making him awake. He looked up and let out small chuckles when Nichkhun crossed his eyebrows feeling uncomfortable with moving things on his forehead but he still didn’t wake up instead he snuggled Wooyoung body even closer with him.

Wooyoung fingers trailed down to the latter nose-bridge and slowly move on it until his pointy finger stopped at the not-so-pointy Nichkhun’s nose. He poked slowly the nose and let out another low chuckled and then leaned down again to give a simple peck on the nose. His other fingers started to move on the former cheek, precisely on the right cheek. He caressed it slowly and smiled like he enjoyed the way his fingers played on the older face. His other fingers was resting on the left cheek and his thumb caressed the smooth skin and then moving towards the thin pinkish lips which was parted slightly as air was out from the parted lips.

He played with the lower lips, he trailed his thumb along the lower region and move to trail the upper one. Nichkhun scrunched again his eyebrow when he felt his lips felt itchy with something moving on it. He wanted to move the moving thing but his hand was stopped by someone arm and he felt a soft thing pressed on his lips, he felt the soft lips of other started to move slowly and carefully not to wake him up but he already feel distracted with moving things on his face. He played along with the lips and moving his lips along with the other. They nibbled each other lips and Nichkhun arms that were wrapped around the younger waist tightened around it as he wanted to deepen the kiss.

Wooyoung felt the tightened around his waist leaned more to deepen the kiss, he the latter lower lips and then move to the upper lips received small whimpered from the latter who obviously enjoying the kiss. Nichkhun then poked out his tongue and trace the slick muscle on the younger lower lips making him willingly open his mouth and he slowly moved his tongue inside the younger sweet hot cavern. He explored everything inside it without leaving nothing un-touched and received some sensual moans from the younger. Wooyoung tongue started to move searching for the older tongue and they started to dance inside his mouth. Nichkhun on the younger tongue and receive “Mmmhh~” from the younger making he on it more then, lead the other tongue inside his own cavern and Wooyoung didn’t waste this chance to travel inside his lover hot, warm yet sweet cavern. He explored and felt the familiar taste of Nichkhun and again the played with the tongue, and muffled moans can be heard from both of them.

They parted their mouth when their lungs screamed for oxygen and Nichkhun nibbled on Wooyoung’s bottom lips before completely let the lips go. They were panted for oxygen and Wooyoung was flushed in crimson when he saw a smirk tugged on the older lips, he hid on the crook of Nichkhun neck and heard a small hoarse chuckle from the other showing that he really enjoyed the shy side of him and he hit the latter chest slowly yet playfully. Nichkhun move his hand and hold up Wooyoung chin to make he looked at him and he pecked on the younger small plump pouty lips as he smiled tenderly at the younger causing him to blush again but still smiled back to him.

“Good morning baby” he said and pecked again on the younger lips before continue, “what a nice way to wake me up, hmm” he said with his low husky yet hoarsely voice making the younger in his embrace to blush again.

“Good morning Khunnie” Wooyoung said then hid his blush face on Nichkhun chest causing him to laugh again at the cuteness of the younger. Nichkhun sat up making Wooyoung followed him to sit up too on the bed, he cupped both of the younger chubby cheeks and give a peck on his forehead, both eyelid, down to the pointy nose, then to the both of the cheeks and stopped an inch before reached the pouty lips causing the younger to blush more waiting.

“I…love…you… so…much… baby…and…I…will…always…love…you…till…eternity..” Nichkhun said between pecks on the younger pouty lips and he chuckled more looking at the total crimson Wooyoung in front of him who looked down in embarrassment and he didn’t left un-noticed on the shy goofy smile on the younger lips.

“I love you too.” Wooyoung mumbled loud enough for both of them to listen to the shy confession and making Nichkhun let out another chuckled before embrace the blushing boy and kissed the younger head then resting his chin on the head smiling like an idiot himself.

-------------------------

I want someone to wake me up like that too :3 enjoy^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny